Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Beware Of Agbajesaid Also Know As Gannycute, Samurfarms - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Of Agbajesaid Also Know As Gannycute, Samurfarms (898 Views)

Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram / Beware of Care Profit International Company Limited...Fraudulent / Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Agbajesaid Also Know As Gannycute, Samurfarms by bidosko(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
This guy agbaje saidi adeduro also know here as @agbajesaid @samurfarms and @gannycute is a scammer under the disguise of investing in cassava and other farm crops for people. He will collect the money and when it is time to pay he will collect another investment from another source to repay the first one .
I invested personally in watermelon and cucumber in osun state with 300k with roi of 100% hoping he was genuine since march 2019 and uptil now he has been giving excuse on excuse .
An in another cooperative group i was in , i never knew he was the one the cooperative invested over 3m for 25 acres cassava farming with since last year jan up till now he has not remit anything . Always giving excuse that no buyer, price of cassava has crashed . He even requested for another 250k to process transport for harvest of 5 acres so as to sell to a buyer which he claimed he has been paid for over a month and still yet to remit the payment.
Now he has become incommunicado, he has blocked all his lines and not responding to any enquiries.
I did a check on his nairaland page here with all his numbers and found out that he has been running different monikers with different objectives. His number are 07039 5304 27 0705 3567 653 08021 9861 30 .. email address - agbajesaid@gmail.com
Bank details gtb bank 003 75 10728.

I will get you no matter where you hide and i will collect my 1m plus with you.
I have had other genuine transactions in nairaland here without seeing the person . We need to fish out scammers like this

Re: Beware Of Agbajesaid Also Know As Gannycute, Samurfarms by aremuforlife(m): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
I would have fallen a victim to this same man, we both had an agreement, that was 2017 and I overpaid the first payment to him. However weeks later i called him to help me out with 3k out of my overpayment, I told me no, that he cannot disburse money after received. I was like I don't know you, we've never met. I only transfer the money base on trust and you can't trust me back. moreover, i am not begging for money but my money. Immediately, i got discourage and requested for my money. Thank God he refund the money.
Maybe you should tell him you are no longer interested in the business again.
It is very bad if we can not trust ourselves on investment
Re: Beware Of Agbajesaid Also Know As Gannycute, Samurfarms by healthserve(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Following

(1) (Reply)

Come, Let's Make Money $$ The Russian Way / Masters/professionals Forex/volatility Community / How Much Is Used Newspaper Worth...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.