Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers (83292 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Viking007(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
hollah123:
bro let's face reality here, I am a Nigerian too but I will tell u point blank that burna bleep up. how can u vow not to enter a country again n in no time u are planning to go there n trying to save face by saying the money will b used for victims. he broke d code by willing to perform there, how much will they give him compared to his reputation? now he has been embarrassed now n d wall gecko drake wanna be is now forming boss. atimes lion gaz respect itself so dog no go rubbish am
I 100% agree with this post.

6 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
JaceBlaze:
You crappy musicians can sell out shows in Jupiter and Mars for all I care but here in South Africa WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN.You are upset because South African artists refused to share a stage with Bunny Boy?? lol god bless your fragile ego.

as long as you are a Zulu or A south african, you won't get my attention, you see any Nigerian responding to you? if this thread was about any other matter would have attract more attention , nobody want to waste time over a lazy south African shop looter like you.

16 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Owologbo(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Then why was he in such a rush to come perform down South so soon after he vowed never to set foot here again?

He's greedy and now crying out loud for the lost earnings.
calm down. AKA will not be allowed into Nigeria again.
Burna boy still win by dictating if the show should hold or not. Oluwaburna will never apologise.

15 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by exminister(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

You can't threaten SA artists with violence and then expect to land here safely. This one should never ever ever ever come to SA - EVER.

Well done AKA. cool cool cool
mumu

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Angelfrost(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Did u hear Trevor Noah's also been nominated for a Grammy?

How many Grammy's does SA have now again - 7 or something? cool cool

Trevor Noah??! You mean that fair skinned so called comedian who is yet to realize he isn't anywhere close to funny??!... Lol. grin

17 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by fk001(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
gypsey:
Yet nigerian men are flocking to marry you guys.

We all know why you are angry, you are angry because we closed our border. You Ghanaians have problem we don't need anything from you we just need that respect that we deserve as your big brother. But una too stubborn you want to rub shoulder with us.

Una go get sense by force.

19 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nairalanduseles: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

This is the best News ever! They way they were so convinced that their "Bunny" would perform and we wouldn't do anything about it. Because bona they are what exactly?

Their delusion is beyond redemption grin grin grin grin

Go monate maaaaarn!!

What re u gorillas looking for on a naija website

8 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by ALPHABASE: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
dazzlingd:

What exactly are u doing here on our forum? Displaying your joblessness...go back to your white masters...African slave
GUY YOU NO GO MAKE HEAVEN O grin

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
They seem to have forgotten their artist are the ones going to lose, well am sure their girlfriends can feed them till they be lucky to get another show.

cowards who can't even successfully run a small business, yet they vexed at other nationals making it while they watch. Instead they result to xenophobic acts. Shame on you all. Mandela be weeping right now.

8 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by musicnmagic(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

While they make empty threats rona re shapa thupa (we act)! I'm still waiting for them to boycott MTN, shoprite & dstv grin

Pity we'll only have barbershops, internet cafes (aka fraud centres) & drug-dens to boycott (or burn down in true SA stylegrin)

TEXT ME YOUR ADDRESS.

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by soilsista(f): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Firefox01:
Lol, you hoes are known for spreading your legs like rumors and being vectors of incurable diseases. Such a bad rep.cheesy
The funny thing is that most of you haven't even met an SA woman. You just repeat what you hear from others. So nje undecided
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
gozie112:
i have never seeing a white South Africa insulting us before,both on twitter and Instagram l...does that means the black ones are truly slave to the white? grin

One bottle of cold Goldberg for you....the white South Africans are the ones busy creating the jobs and making the money...check this Olympic team,Ruby teams, cricket teams etc you will always find white..

Every country get their own problem no doubt but south Africans ( black ones ) carry hate for head for Nigerians like say na we kill their ancestors. Their matter tire me.

13 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by hucienda: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Appears Burna Boy didn't consider the implications of what he said when he was in the heat of the moment. See as dem don dey use as am now catch cruise.

By the way see as dem southy take kolobi and colonize front page. Na wa o. Didn't know there were that much South Africans on this Nigerian platform.

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Firefox01: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
gypsey:
Stupid Ghanian, stay out of this. It's above you unless you want Nigeria to keep bathing with the tears of your political leaders and local manufacturers. cheesy

16 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by exminister(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

You can't threaten SA artists with violence and then expect to land here safely. This one should never ever ever ever come to SA - EVER.

brother way mumu

5 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Dextre(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

What is this one saying... Who send una? South Africa? Someone should help me with that man spitting pic

5 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Sirwallace(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jaynom:

Hayibo! South Africans were also billed to perform, from kwesta to sho madjozi it's not just burna. It's a Lose lose situation

Dude, what is kwesta & sho machongchi FFS.
Is that a name, animal, place or thing?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nairalanduseles: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Don't worry bout us - we're RICH.

What matters most is that a clear & decisive message has been sent to any other Nigerian artist that dare stand up against SA in the future.

Unlike u people, we actually stand by our causes & no amount of money can buy us.

Your Burna has been exposed for the fraud that he is - by the power of the MIGHTY SOUTH AFRICAN RAND (ZAR).

To beat u dey hungry me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by FuckThaMod: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
My countrymen just look at una life.. See as south africans took over the front page of this topic and insulted our lives, insulted our african giant, insulted our nation on our own very platform. What we gonna do about it? Absolutely Nothing.. We can't win them with the kind of mentality we possess.
Tommorow now igbo and yoruba go begin fight themselves, tommorow now our youths go begin praise our corrupt politicians, tommorow now politicians go loot and do anyhow while we look without fighting. Sowore tried to help us but he is still there languishing in dss cell.
Okay o..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by medolab90(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
To slap those two guys dey hungry me sha imagine on a Nigerian forum undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
fk001:

We all know why you are angry, you are angry because we closed our border. You Ghanaians have problem we don't need anything from you we just need that respect that we deserve as your big brother. But una too stubborn you want to rub shoulder with us.

Una go get sense by force.
Why not face The south africans? leave ghana out of it, Do you know how many Nigerian prostitutes Ghana deported last month?. grin

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by isaacprinz(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

We are lazy, have no talent, act childish; and have no achievement.

Shame on us man!
shame on all south Africans for supporting xenophobia, its an abomination to share African with these archaic aliens called shit Africans.

7 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by TMKsouth: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Angelfrost:

Trevor Noah??! You mean that fair skinned so called comedian who is yet to realize he isn't anywhere close to funny??!... Lol. grin

Come back again when u're sitting on the Grammy's board.

Til then, build yourself a toilet & end open-air defecation in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by bestpunterever: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

We are lazy, have no talent, act childish; and have no achievement.

Shame on us man!
black south African are good for nothing, soccer they are wack, music they are wack, bunch of criminals.

5 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by aphrodisiac(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
fk001:

That's how they are they can't speak fluent English, all they know is that

"Thwa nloungo loguna joguna zuwa Zulu Zulu kea kea bla"

Primitive set of people

I don't know what's the difference between that their language and that of programming language.

So irritating
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by soilsista(f): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
gypsey:
I love the way you put it! They are the ones who are flocking here. In all that, it's their children I feel for.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by BabaIbo: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

But it shows that we're proud of our languages mos?

Proud keel you dia...
Does this forum look like Randiland or a zuluvillage square?
You're on a foreign forum and still claiming proud of your xydghjdsgjnbcstry rubbish...

Fly away from here please....

All these big empty asses and ugly faces coming to a foreign forum to contaminate it.
Be polite and courteous if you want to use the site

12 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by MMempire(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
247naijamedia:
In a media statement issued today, organisers said that after extensive engagement with Burna Boy’s management team, they had decided to withdraw the Nigerian artist from the concert and cancel the shows.

They said the decision to cancel the shows came after warnings of a shutdown from a group of artists and event organisers under the umbrella of Tshwane Entertainment Collective.

“The decision to cancel the Africans Unite Concert comes after the call from the Tshwane Entertainment Collective to boycott the Africans Unite concert in Tshwane.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/11/AKA-South-Africans-Jubilate-As-Organizers-Cancel-Burna-Boys-Concert.html
How Come this SA folks don't have a randland, but come trolling on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by KelvinCoaster(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Let's clear this one up.Your homeboy Bunny boy was the one who started with the death threats and AKA only responded to them.AKA did the right thing by not wanting to share stage with that flip-flopping Bunny boy,he said he was never gonna set foot in SA so we are only making sure that he honour his word.
Black Southafricans are idiots!!!

5 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by johnpablo541(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
YungJo207:

The same Trevor Noah that always tell you guys how stupid the black south Africans are or which one? Does he even live in South Africa? Last I checked his T.V show is been held in USA I guess

Bro let leave all this hate face reality and let Love lead.....AKA was just after his selfish personal interest that one of the major reason Casper will never be cool with him.

Trevor Noah is a proud South African, i do watch "the daily show" a lot and "between the scenes". I have never heard him say black South Africans are stupid.

President Obama is also a Grammy winner. The Grammy has different categories.

South Africa has won at least 7 Grammy's. Nigeria has won only 1
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

The funny thing is that most of you haven't even met an SA woman. You just repeat what you hear from others. So nje undecided

I have met some and had a good conversation with them and guess what 90-95% of the South African girls that are 25 and above like foreigners instead of their men but always scared to say it..why cause they are scared of being hate by friends and family...

Nobody is saying all South African people are the same but most I mean MOST of them just have this hate thing for Nigerians.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body / Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.