Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,201 members, 7,867,491 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ladies Do You Find Guys With Curled Hair Sexy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Find Guys With Curled Hair Sexy (330 Views)

Do Women Find Guys Bottocks Attractive Too? / Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? / Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Find Guys With Curled Hair Sexy by supercase1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
........ Talking about physical attractiveness on your guy do you like your guy to curl his hair?also do you find curled hair on guys to be attractive
Let's hear your opinion wink

(1) (Reply)

My Future In-laws Are Trying To Control My Fiance/our Marriage-pt 3 / Why Most Relationships Don't Lead To Marriage / Read How Technology Made Relationships Harder In The Last Two Decades.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.