Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? (3109 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Do Women Find Guys Bottocks Attractive Too? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Richnerd69: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2020
I'm a lover of good music, classical ones. I had a friend who used to take me on the basics of music theory , a very good pianist , but he's out of the country now. My current girlfriend is always gushing about guys that play instruments , so I decided get a new teacher last month and I'm currently learning how to play the piano again , using his personal keyboard.

So, I thought of buying a grand piano next week, it's quite expensive and the cheapest I found was about 350k in a ware house. Since I don't play on professional level yet, I was advised to get a smaller keyboard, which I will.

I have a goal to learn how to play my girlfriend's favourite songs before her birthday , and then compose a good birthday song for her.

What do you think? Do all ladies find instrumentalists attractive? If yes, what's your favourite instrument? Sincerely.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by majamajic(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2020
Yes

Bongo !
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2020
I play the guitar and drums and I can categorically tell you....... You'll need to have serious self control around ladies cos they'll throw themselves at you.

Several have used this sentence to try to get real close. "Nevets, I'd love to learn how to play the guitar. Come and teach me"

Come fine join.... Your own Don do

6 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Lamanii22(f): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2020
Awwwwn OP is so romantic....

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Richnerd69: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2020
NevetsIbot:
I play the guitar and drums and I can categorically tell you....... You'll need to have serious self control around ladies cos they'll throw themselves at you.

Several have used this sentence to try to get real close. "Nevets, I'd love to learn how to play the guitar. Come and teach me"

A fine man that can play at least 2 instruments grin. That's good. I first fell in love with the guitar, but then I learnt the piano is very technical and if I can play the piano well , it will be easier to transcend to playing the guitar with the music theoretical knowledge I've gained.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by AfroKnight: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2020
Girls are drawn to people who appear on stage often. cheesy Singer, Rapper, comedian, pastor, instrumentalist, even hypeman sef.

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2020
Richnerd69:

A fine man that can play at least 2 instruments grin. That's good. I first fell in love with the guitar, but then I learnt the piano is very technical and if I can play the piano well , it will be easier to transcend to playing the guitar with the music theoretical knowledge I've gained.

Lol.... Its actually vice versa... Both instruments have a lot in common but the guitar is a lot technical..... You have everything laid out in front of you when you play the guitar.. You know where each tone is.. Modulating and transposing is easy. Pitch bending is easy.

On the guitar, there are a lot of other ways to play a particular tone... Fingerings mad gan... Holding some chords will overstretch your fingers (keyboard too had this too tho)..

You can use the sense of one of these instruments to play the other but it's a lot easier to play the keyboard with what you know from a guitar.. But I'm yet to see a keyboardist who took up a guitar and understood it to an extent.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2020
Women are moved by Emotions...
They are Emotional creatures
Music is like the Cocaine of Emotions

That's why women scream and cry when their favorite artist performing on stage..
It's an emotional rollercoaster
So when a guy can play an instrument
And Command Attention of the Audience on the stage.
Every girl wants a piece of that Attention you are getting on stage from plenty people. So they are attracted to the guy that plays instrumennt very well and gets the Attention of the crowd.
In her eyes you are the Pinnacle of Attention, and women love Attention more than anything.So they flock around Stars, musicians so they can get a piece of the papparazi Attention. And their name gets involved in rumors and gossips. They love that Attention

You will get laid easily too but you gotta be a pro at playing an instrument to reach that level of women flocking all over you.

6 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2020
grin
Oh.... My love for instrumentalists especially if you can play all instruments, I'm all yours for the singing. As in it brings out the best in me.
As a chorister, anywhere I go to sing, what stirs up my spirit is how the first cord is struck. Once I hear it, I'll know if this person is bad or good. And if you're good mehnnn... I just nod with a smile. omor na carry go lol....

I have a thing for instrumentalists o. And you'll know when you see the good ones.
I remember the last concert I sang in. Mehnnn those guys were goooood! I was just freestyling and had not even started the worship medley I was meant to do and these guys took me up. Holy! Haha... As in... they were flowing with me as if we rehearsed together. But sad thing is their shakara is too much, especially when they are good. You can't always get them., they be forming busy.

They are hot cakes o.
Shout out to all instrumentalist in the house!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Easybela(f): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2020
undecided who instruments epp

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by FeliciaOja(f): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

That's why women scream and cry when their favorite artist performing on stage..
Every girl wants a piece of that Attention you are getting on stage from plenty people. So they are attracted to the guy that plays instrumennt very well and gets the Attention of the crowd.
In her eyes you are the Pinnacle of Attention, and women love Attention more than anything.So they flock around Stars, musicians so they can get a piece of the papparazi Attention. And their name gets involved in rumors and gossips. They love that Attention

You will get laid easily too but you gotta be a pro at playing an instrument to reach that level of women flocking all over you.
So Nairaland has smart guys like you on this forum.
Nice write-up but what of women that play instrument, are they attractive to guys

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Zayttoven: 11:23am On Apr 13, 2020
FeliciaOja:

So Nairaland has smart guys like you on this forum.
Nice write-up but what of women that play instrument, are they attractive to guys

Nah, never.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2020
NevetsIbot:

See them. Always young and vibrant lol.

Oh...you play drums too?
What styles do you play? Woroh or highlife? Do you also play to contemporary songs too? Wow nice.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by FeliciaOja(f): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2020
Zayttoven:

Nah, never.
Says the guy who has masturbated to Nicki Minaj photos countless times .lol
You guys are pretenders
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Paxie55: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2020
No undecided
I take them as one of the unserious creatures.
And they sometimes over dress cos they wanna draw attention to themselves, these dressings make them look so unserious in my eyes.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by frubben(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2020
If you like play all the instrument in this life , ticket may want cut go cut.

If I should understand you perfectly well, you are learning instrument cos of your present girlfriend. So If your girlfriend crush on guys that are pilot, you go learn how to fly plane too abi.

Hushpuppy no Sabi any instrument, e money same thing, infact NED NWOKO ABI na wetin b him name no Sabi anything but alot of girls are wishing to be in regionals shoe. You are here disturbing yourself.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by EzzyCarter: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2020
Heck yeah! I used to be a bass guitarist back in the days. I belonged to a band. We used to travel for night shows and gigs. Trust me I used to get laid for free . Single ladies, married ladies would fling themselves at you cheesy. Takes a lot of self control to be an instrumentalist (especially a hot one tongue) otherwise you'll screw urself to doom cheesy

My take, Being cute + being an instrumentalist = game changing advantage cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Zayttoven: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Says the guy who has masturbated to Nicki Minaj photos countless times .lol
You guys are pretenders

No, I haven't.

And by the way she's not an instrumentalist.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
No,not at all

But,guitar and violin i love love love.
Any other thing nah
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Richnerd69: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
AfroKnight:
Girls are drawn to people who appear on stage often. cheesy Singer, Rapper, comedian, pastor, instrumentalist, even hypeman sef.

I find this funny, but hey , you have a point. grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Richnerd69: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

This is much Interesting than I pictured cheesy.
Thank you.

I'm very much determined to up my piano game even tho I don't reach my goal this year. I must become a pro. But womanising isn't my aim grin

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Richnerd69: 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Eulalia:
grin
Oh.... My love for instrumentalists especially if you can play all instruments, I'm all yours for the singing. As in it brings out the best in me.
As a chorister, anywhere I go to sing, what stirs up my spirit is how the first cord is struck. Once I hear it, I'll know if this person is bad or good. And if you're good mehnnn... I just nod with a smile. omor na carry go lol....

I have a thing for instrumentalists o. And you'll know when you see the good ones.
I remember the last concert I sang in. Mehnnn those guys were goooood! I was just freestyling and had not even started the worship medley I was meant to do and these guys took me up. Holy! Haha... As in... they were flowing with me as if we rehearsed together. But sad thing is their shakara is too much, especially when they are good. You can't always get them., they be forming busy.

They are hot cakes o.
Shout out to all instrumentalist in the house!!!!!!

You sound so much like my baby now... So I guess if your man plays one or 2 musical instrument, it's a plus then cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Richnerd69: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
frubben:
If you like play all the instrument in this life , ticket may want cut go cut.

If I should understand you perfectly well, you are learning instrument cos of your present girlfriend. So If your girlfriend crush on guys that are pilot, you go learn how to fly plane too abi.

Hushpuppy no Sabi any instrument, e money same thing, infact NED NWOKO ABI na wetin b him name no Sabi anything but alot of girls are wishing to be in regionals shoe. You are here disturbing yourself.

lol from my write up, I stated that I was already learning how to play the piano before. I stopped when my friend and tutor left the shores of the country. I'm just rekindling the interest since I have a girlfriend with keen interest in instruments, as i.

Plus I'm not like any of the men you mentioned up there. We have different interests and goals. I'm a fulfilled young man and I just wanna enjoy .
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
I m very terrible with instruments. Even though I attended some musical lessons way back in primary and secondary school....I was terribly bad at it.
I couldn't play d piano and was so confused about wat was C# and whatever musical note used. My music teacher had to cane my fingers during a piano test bcus I had short fingers and was struggling to play d piano wit dem and I was playing total rubbish. That alone confirmed my hate for musical instruments.
But I seriously admire people who play instruments. Back then, some of my mates we're good at all the musical instruments in school and were also excellent dancers. But me, I guess I didn't know d only thing I was good at was writing and I hated dat fact.
I love guys who play musical instruments and are excellent dancers. The dance esp tho.....

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Richnerd69: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Maryjane001:
I m very terrible with instruments. Even though I attended some musical lessons way back in primary and secondary school....I was terribly bad at it.
I couldn't play d piano and was so confused about wat was C# and whatever musical note used. My music teacher had to cane my fingers during a piano test bcus I had short fingers and was struggling to play d piano wit dem and I was playing total rubbish. That alone confirmed my hate for musical instruments.
But I seriously admire people who play instruments. Back then, some of my mates we're good at all the musical instruments in school and were also excellent dancers. But me, I guess I didn't know d only thing I was good at was writing and I hated dat fact.
I love guys who play musical instruments and are excellent dancers. The dance esp tho.....

I'm automatically attracted to ladies that play instruments..
Don't be discouraged with ur bad experience with the piano. You could just add a little effort and boom you're there.

My music tutor can play any song by ear in all 12keys with max speed. When I saw this, I was very discouraged knowing he had put to practice the piano techniques for 12yrs. I had bad fingering movements too, I almost gave up but I didn't. Now I can play songs in 6keys in barely 3months , they are C,C#, F, D#, G and D , I have 6more to go.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Freelane33(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Point of correction, they found them Interesting because of the rhythm, sounds and others but not attractive . Learning play guitar sha , I hope I’ll be able to play very well after the lockdown not because of girls but because I wanna be able to make people around me happy
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sure but it's just like an opener

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Richnerd69:

I'm automatically attracted to ladies that play instruments..
Don't be discouraged with ur bad experience with the piano. You could just add a little effort and boom you're there.

My music tutor can play any song by ear in all 12keys with max speed. When I saw this, I was very discouraged knowing he had put to practice the piano techniques for 12yrs. I had bad fingering movements too, I almost gave up but I didn't. Now I can play songs in 6keys in barely 3months , they are C,C#, F, D#, G and D , I have 6more to go.
Thanks a lot. I m happy that u r eager to improve yourself.
As for me, No. Playing musical instruments is not something I v passion for......but I m always elated when someone else does it
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by frubben(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Richnerd69:

lol from my write up, I stated that I was already learning how to play the piano before. I stopped when my friend and tutor left the shores of the country. I'm just rekindling the interest since I have a girlfriend with keen interest in instruments, as i.

Plus I'm not like any of the men you mentioned up there. We have different interests and goals. I'm a fulfilled young man and I just wanna enjoy .
Sha don't do it cos of a lady. Enjoy bros.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Richnerd69:

You sound so much like my baby now... So I guess if your man plays one or 2 musical instrument, it's a plus then cheesy

Yes oo...
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Once did. If you play instrument and you no get money, wetin you gain?
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by iLegendd(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
I play almost all instruments and I own almost all. Yes, women love it, especially white and Asian women, but for me, I prefer writing books on music and music theory to make money with the skill.

If she wants me to play for her, let her pay for my concert. I spent years learning them and I spent money buying those equipment, so I deserve to be paid before I play. Lol. It's just $300,000 per show.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Date Experience / I'm 18 She's 16, I'm Confused / P.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.