Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,459 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

"Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child (25336 Views)

Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by BabaIbo: 6:32am On Nov 21, 2019
Our last born na one kind stubborn boy...
Since I left home to hustle, na so so call my mama dey call to report him and my dad no even send d boy, na him business im dey after cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 21, 2019
Getting gang teased as a kid was nightmare.

Till now I still get the "this is my baby" thing! It's so embarrassing because no 25 year old lady wants to be called the baby of the house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by mainzillionaire: 6:35am On Nov 21, 2019
dontbothermuch:
sad
They all will be caught, imagine killing the innocent gateman hustling to survive.

but I thought they found ID card. That's not pics from ID card
Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by peacettw: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2019
BitmapStudios:
Funny but true. The most annoying is you just teasing them on the face and they start screaming and shouting as if you used 4iron to hit them on the head. And then, your parents charg in like DSS.
cool

Hehehehe. This happened last night with my kids. The elder one stole a piece of her mini mi chin chins and all hell was let loose. She belted out series of heart wrenching screams that anyone listening would have thought that she was having both kidneys removed.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by Dchoice(f): 6:42am On Nov 21, 2019
All true.....in my next life i will still wana be a last born.....na we dey enjoy pass cheesy

8 Likes

Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by lonelydora: 6:42am On Nov 21, 2019
toscolee:
6. You are always wrong and the older siblings right because "don't you have respect?", They are older.

I swear.

2 Likes

Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by Dreiwizzy: 6:43am On Nov 21, 2019
Fake bro.. he is a troll... Don't believe anything you see here
Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by Dreiwizzy: 6:44am On Nov 21, 2019
Fake.. this account is a troll account
Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by gr8tone: 6:50am On Nov 21, 2019
They are mostly lazy.
They like so much pleasure.
They offer less help to the family, they would rather want to be help.
Marrying a last born girl is like marrying a pet

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by oloriLFC(f): 6:54am On Nov 21, 2019
It depends on the age gap. Which hand downs i wan give our own last born when I'm only four years older than her?(we are 3) Sometimes I dey 'steal' her beautiful clothes sef cos she sabi fashion pass me. And she no dey accept nonsense from anybody o.

4 Likes

Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by tollyboy5(m): 6:56am On Nov 21, 2019
gr8tone:
They are mostly lazy.
lol me grin me dont even know how send anybody or care for anything. my own bsey mummy what do you buy?
but first born sabi cheat o! my elder sis cheated me many times but i dont even have the sense i was being cheated except she later boast of it

1 Like

Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by gboye93(m): 7:03am On Nov 21, 2019
The best feeling ever.... being the last child of my family grin

1 Like

Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by elladiamond: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2019
gr8tone:
They are mostly lazy.

Hahahahaha...sound so sweet...am a last born too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by aminusodiq(m): 7:10am On Nov 21, 2019
if u tell our last born make I'm go wash plate.. he go tel u say he's already sleeping!!!!...

person wey don sleep dey talk

12 Likes

Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by Rosarie(f): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2019
The last one does not work for me and I am the last born

2 Likes

Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by JoeMaddog: 7:12am On Nov 21, 2019
Valwezzy:
I'm actually the firstborn.

You forgot to add (6) They're very stubborn too, especially the males.

My Kid bro is stubborn as f**k, always down to argue and raise his voice. At times, i do tell him that as a man, talking too much just to pass your message across isn't good.

But Dude is also very brilliant
Most brilliant people always want to prove their point. That's why people see them as talkative. But as they grow older, they learn it's not everytime they have their way.

6 Likes

Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 21, 2019
Flier:
Our last born is yet to recieve sense at the age of 32
Chaii... Grand Pa I hail o grin

2 Likes

Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by technicallyrich(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2019
At first i thought tosyn2much has reduced his top ten drash to 5.
Anyway all fuk and no work makes me a bad boy.
I am the last born an because of my behaviour my elder onces always refer :e as the last dog.
Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by Cyoung4real(m): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2019
Accurate like mad grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2019
olowo16g:
Please anyone sees this man, he is a fraud and a scam. Don't do business with him. Mr Bola Oloyede.
Then open a separate thread with details of transactions btwn u guys na.

1 Like

Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by Biingoo: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2019
tohyorsih2:
I'm the last born but i sincerely can't relate to any of these
We had an unfinished business sad
Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by technicallyrich(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2019
olowo16g:
Please anyone sees this man, he is a fraud and a scam. Don't do business with him. Mr Bola Oloyede.
that was how kunle scam me too.
Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by Valwezzy: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2019
JoeMaddog:
Most brilliant people always want to prove their point. That's why people see them as talkative. But as they grow older, they learn it's not every time they have their way.

Well, he's different from me, I'm also brilliant but very reserved.
Dude doesn't do what you tell him to do unless it's at his will. grin grin
And i can't beat him(despite being 5yrs older than him).
Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by Valwezzy: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2019
aminusodiq:
if u tell our last born make I'm go wash plate.. he go tel u say he's already sleeping!!!!...

person wey don sleep dey talk

grin grin
Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by Pearl05(f): 7:36am On Nov 21, 2019
I pity the lady our last born is about to marry. He is so lazy with house chores that he can't do the dishes straight up, he must take break only good with his studies then. He is a pharmacist now.

2 Likes

Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2019
okorotalkative:
Hehe am like the spy cam of the house back then, immediately my parents return from work i will spill everything dat happened while they are at work lol.

My elder siblings dislike me for that so they start to tease me and sideline me from deals, na so me get sense to keep shut. When they return from work ask me who broke that? I'll just say i don't know o.

As the last born, i spoil so tey i no sabi wash clothes until when reality sets in. My sisters won't let me do anything other than play ball and watch cartoons. I love them all till forever.

Got me cracking up, I used to tell on my elder ones too till that side lining thing affected me, started keeping shut but my parents realized and started bribing the gist out of my mouth grin, las las I stopped telling when I started doing my own, my own was even way more than what everyone has been doing..
Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by Pearl05(f): 7:41am On Nov 21, 2019
Valwezzy:
I'm actually the firstborn.

You forgot to add (6) They're very stubborn too, especially the males.

My Kid bro is stubborn as f**k, always down to argue and raise his voice. At times, i do tell him that as a man, talking too much just to pass your message across isn't good.

But Dude is also very brilliant

They are always brilliant, but why won't they? Their clothes were washed for them just so they will do their homework. They don't cook, can't do dishes, hardly sweep. The time you will use to argue and get them do something is more than enough for you to do same and have some change.

1 Like

Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by DrBrainstorm(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2019
I can't relate to anything here.
Re: "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2019
Biingoo:
We had an unfinished business sad

Whatsapp has being banned in China

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? / Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.