Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man (1613 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (2) (3) (4)

Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by dietola01(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
cheesy Cc instablog

Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2019

Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by nlPoster: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nothing wrong with taking pictures of meals, just make sure the food looks good.

As per affordability, you're quite welcome to dine with guys instead of broke girls.

Now, is this person's moniker Chairman sir?

Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by dietola01(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
He said Nigerian women can find love but not from him mehnnnn�����... Me I'm going full Nigerian too.... Nigerian with the abroad heart
dietola01:

Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by nlPoster: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bitter truth!!!!

Not really.

I just hope you people could find a Nigerian man who would remain eternally single, is a big spender and splurges plenty of cash to you folks so you can stop whining all the time about girls!

Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
nlPoster:

Not really.
I just hope you people could find a Nigerian man who would remain eternally single, is a big spender and splurges plenty of cash to you folks so you can stop whining all the time about girls!

stick to the issue at hand... or open another thread if you have something on your chest that you would like to share with NLers.

Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nigerian guys are really worst!!! Always saying negative stuff about Nigerian girls!!!
How many foreign guys dating Nigerian are saying this rubbish? Infact they do adore Nigerian girls bt our brothers only to be tarnishing our image all over the world!!!
Shameless people!!!

Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by nlPoster: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

stick to the issue at hand... or

I replied your post which is about the issue, perhaps you dont get my response?
Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by nlPoster: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Nigerian guys are really worst!!! Always saying negative stuff about Nigerian girls!!!
How many foreign guys dating Nigerian are saying this rubbish? Infact they do adore Nigerian girls bt our brothers only to be tarnishing our image all over the world!!!
Shameless people!!!

He's defending Davido and/or his significant other, from the chicken pepper soup thread.

The write up is long sha. I guess he feels strongly about it.
Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
poor women don't love, they are too hungry to feel love, the only emotions in their head is food and money.

Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
nlPoster:
I replied your post which is about the issue, perhaps you dont get my response?

your response has absolutely NOTHING to do with a man saying that Nigerian women were ungrateful etc

Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
it's not any bitter truth, someone that wants to please American and Caribbean women at any cause will most likely be going for slay queens. That's why they feel entitled .Normal Nigerian girls (and not those abnormal slay queens),are really appreciative and grateful. Guys pls go for NORMAL girls.

Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by nlPoster: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

your response has absolutely NOTHING to do with a man saying that Nigerian women were ungrateful etc

I've never met him so I dont know who did.
Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by LarryBee1k: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
see
Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by LarryBee1k: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
Yu
Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
nlPoster:
I've never met him so I dont know who did.

well thats the man's opinion that he believe that Nigerian woman are ungrateful and greedy... thats the issue at hand that you should be discussing. nothing else!

WhereIsOldRoger:
it's not any bitter truth, someone that wants to please American and Caribbean women at any cause will most likely be going for slay queens. That's why they feel entitled .Normal Nigerian girls (and not those abnormal slay queens),are really appreciative and grateful. Guys pls go for NORMAL girls.

bro, sadly, the minute a "normal" girl EXPECTS you to take care of all her daily needs (under the guise of "we are dating" ), then i am sorry to say that she aint "normal" afterall.

CosmeticChemist:
poor women don't love, they are too hungry to feel love, the only emotions in their head is food and money.

very true... unfortunately!

Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by Grupo(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
WhereIsOldRoger:

Where can I find normal girls?

Well, I prefer the slay queens though because they are very honest and tell you the price upfront. Unlike your normal girls that will make me feed her entire family because say she dey give me toto.

With a slay queen, life is simple. I just throw little cash their way, make them suck my dịck, and kick them out afterwards.

Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Shameless people!!!

just because some foreign dudes are dating Nigerian women (isnt it 9ja men that are also dating these same Nigerian women?)....shouldnt be a valid reason to say that majority of Nigerian women are NOT greedy and ungrateful women who mostly view dating as a way to quench their hunger and/or broke status. is it?!?!
Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by Kingsteve(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
This is really getting out of hand.
Most Naija girls had better sit up, (not all, cos some sensible ones aplenty still) or risk losing their rep internationally.

The complaints have long left the shores of Naija...

This is bad!
Real bad!
sad

Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

just because some foreign dudes are dating Nigerian women (isnt it 9ja men that are also dating these same Nigerian women?)....shouldnt be a valid reason to say that majority of Nigerian women are NOT greedy and ungrateful women who mostly view dating as a way to quench their hunger and/or broke status. is it?!?!
Hw many Nigerian ladies have you dated to jump into conclusion we all are gold diggers? Even if it was true so you think western ladies aren't? But you will never see their men shaming their female on every site!! With the way Nigerian guys are laying their frustration on ladies you will think they are dating themselves bt they still dating the same Nigerian ladies they keep on insulting!!
Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by AfroKnight: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
WhereIsOldRoger:

Oga which one is normal girl again?

Most Naija girls are materialistic and unapologetically so. What’s worse is many of them don’t even appreciate your care and thoughtfulness even when you overlook their materialism and splash some money on them.

Is there any guy that has not encountered girls like this in his adult life? Even those whom you think look decent would fall your hand once you mistakenly chyke them.

I heard there are good ones but where are they? Are they all married?

It’s emotionally exhausting to date girls who’s standards depend on the money of their boyfriends.

Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Hw many Nigerian ladies have you dated to jump into conclusion we all are gold diggers? Even if it was true so you think western ladies aren't? But you will never see their men shaming their female on every site!! With the way Nigerian guys are laying their frustration on ladies you will think they are dating themselves bt they still dating the same Nigerian ladies they keep on insulting!!

this has nothing to do with shaming anyone but simply to call a spade A SPADE. goldigging in Africa is the #1 national sport.

again, you are not focusing on the RIGHT issue here... the important question should be: why should a man take care of your daily needs, the minute he starts dating you?!

the above is what most Nigerian woman believe a man should do.
Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
Grupo:

Where can I find normal girls?

Well, I prefer the slay queens though because they are very honest and tell you the price upfront. Unlike your normal girls that will make me feed her entire family because say she dey give me toto.

With a slay queen, life is simple. I just throw little cash their way, make them suck my dịck, and kick them out afterwards.

you're a slay king too nah, that's pretty obvious slay kings think only bout sex, THROW LITTLE CASH AWAY,and get their DÎCKS SUCKED. And yeah try to make themselves feel good by KICKING THEM(slay queens) OUT AFTWERWARDS.
Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
AfroKnight:

Oga which one is normal girl again?

Most Naija girls are materialistic and unapologetically so. What’s worse is many of them don’t even appreciate your care and thoughtfulness even when you overlook their materialism and splash some money on them.

Is there any guy that has not encountered girls like this in his adult life? Even those whom you think look decent would fall your hand once you mistakenly chyke them.

I heard there are good ones but where are they? Are they all married?

It’s emotionally exhausting to date girls who’s standards depend on the money of their boyfriends.

Is there a guy in this world that has not encountered a girl like this in his life?.. It simply has to do with the girl and not the NIGERIAN GIRLS shīt you guys keep forcing on others.
Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro, sadly, the minute a "normal" girl EXPECTS you to take care of all her daily needs (under the guise of "we are dating"wink, then i am sorry to say that she aint "normal" afterall.

She ain't normal then, just a low-key slay queen
Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
WhereIsOldRoger:
She ain't normal then, just a low-key slay queen

indeed... slay queen = undercover olosho
Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

indeed... slay queen = undercover olosho
Lmao
Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by nlPoster: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Quick suggestion on the issue of hungry Nigerian ladies these nairaland men keep meeting (using the word men very loosely):

Only date girls who are working and making a good amount of money.

Fair deal?

Yes, it might reduce nairaland threads but it would be worth it.

Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by AfroKnight: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
WhereIsOldRoger:

Is there a guy in this world that has not encountered a girl like this in his life?.. It simply has to do with the girl and not the NIGERIAN GIRLS shīt you guys keep forcing on others.

The context is Nigerian girls. You write like someone who shouldn’t be confused by that. If you feel battered by the frequency of this narrative, then you will know that it is indeed a valid topic for discussion.

It is the same way a politician would say the masses complain about bad governance too frequently. Or that women complain about inequality in sport remuneration. It is the same way African Americans complain about racism and police brutality. The frequency of the complaints tells you that these are real, valid issues to be addressed.

A Prevalent issue will find a voice - an insistent voice.

Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by nlPoster: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
You are comparing real issues with people whose full time job is whining on the internet?

In what way is not spending your money on girls a problem?

Re: Why I Took A 6 Years Hiatus From Dating Nigerian Women-u.s Based Man by Geminita1(f): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
E pain am. We don't date men like you too.

Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? / Cheating With Medicated Glasses / When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship