Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? (1591 Views)

How Are You Spending Your 2019 Cross Over Night? / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Upload Your Christmas Selfie Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by lavylilly: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
Where are you spending your Christmas? Share with us with photo
Me: chilling on a LOW

5 Likes

Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by totosucker(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
I'm spending it in the moon

6 Likes

Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by SteveOfu: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
mAD MAN
totosucker:
I'm spending it in the moon

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Keep trolling

2 Likes

Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by iTearHerToto: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Prolly in someone's pussy. But why ya advertising yasef? Yoh wanna sell market

Pukes angry
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
All these filtered pics. Show me some face with no make ups angry
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by shestrong(f): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jiggerboiy:
Lmao
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by internationalman(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jiggerboiy:
she's still not fine.

like i told my babes if she makes up 4 my sake alone she should stop coz i like her natural face more...
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by lavylilly: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
Get lost
iTearHerToto:
Prolly in someone's pussy. But why ya advertising yasef? Yoh wanna sell market

Pukes angry
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by MrCork: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
lavylilly:

inside!! cheesy
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by lavylilly: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
MrCork:

inside!! cheesy
Don't be deceived by this picture,I am not that fine actually,I no fine o ,ehen ehen.
No I am not looking for a boyfriend because most of you can't even afford me as a girlfriend. No I am not interested in marriage for this year and next year.

What am I looking for? Friendship,hangout buddy, if you love tea ,the friendship is sealed.

You don't have to be fine but your bank account must be fine ,like ,very fine and beautiful,I have a thing for rich wealthy people (please legit money ,I hate dirty money),I am a baby girl and I hate stress

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
I only go out after Christmas/ before New year like 26th to 30th.. I plan on getting to the beach with a couple of friends, eat little, smoke some good kush and soak in some rum... and then lots of wtv comes after

lavylilly u could be in on it if u want to

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by Roroapple: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
Glued to my TV set got season movies for xmas

2 Likes

Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by lavylilly: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
ok
dairykidd:
I only go out after Christmas/ before New year like 26th to 30th.. I plan on getting to the beach with a couple of friends, eat little, smoke some good kush and soak in some rum... and then lots of wtv comes after

lavylilly u could be in on it if u want to

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by Elvinho2244(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
lavylilly:

Bet9ja shop

6 Likes

Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by Riele(f): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Cuteness overload lavylilly grin .

I don't know where i'll be spending the christmas .

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by lavylilly: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
You cannot have never have savings
Elvinho2244:

Bet9ja shop
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by biddostandard: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
lavylilly:
Don't be deceived by this picture,I am not that fine actually,I no fine o ,ehen ehen.
No I am not looking for a boyfriend because most of you can't even afford me as a girlfriend. No I am not interested in marriage for this year and next year.

What am I looking for? Friendship,hangout buddy, if you love tea ,the friendship is sealed.

You don't have to be fine but your bank account must be fine ,like ,very fine and beautiful,I have a thing for rich wealthy people (please legit money ,I hate dirty money),I am a baby girl and I hate stress
you could hangout with ur brothers at home didnt they have a fine bank acc pekus

5 Likes

Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
shestrong:

Lmao
Shestrong? Like in bed
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
lavylilly:

Hope say you no pack HIV in stock for your givers sha
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by daben1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
biddostandard:
you could hangout with ur brothers at home didnt they have a fine bank acc pekus
no mind the girl jare..
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by MrCork: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
lavylilly:

angry
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by bobokeshington: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
lavylilly:

Come take me out
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by shestrong(f): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jiggerboiy:
Shestrong? Like in bed
Hian!!
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by Bola146(f): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
At home
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
lavylilly:

Na them
How much for a night
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
shestrong:

Hian!!
Then you may be one of these girls that complain they re tired after 6 thrusts cheesy
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by shestrong(f): 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jiggerboiy:
Then you may be one of these girls that complain they re tired after 6 thrusts cheesy
Hian!
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by iCauseTrouble: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
grin
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by CuteNbad(m): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
lavylilly:
this pics is not recent na
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by CuteNbad(m): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Obembet come and tell yours cheesy
Re: Where Are You Spending Your Christmas? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
shestrong:

Hian!
Then you must be as boring as fccck.. Or extremely ugly

Spits*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gf Cheats On Me, But I Still Want Her Back. What Should I Do / Sex With Demons (INCUBUS AND SUCCUBUS ) / How To Care For Your Body During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.