Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. (3724 Views)

If King Solomon Were Alive He Wouldn't Be Able To Solve This Kindergarten Maths / She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by OLAJADON: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2019
Pearchi:
So I am dating this guy,is long distance. He was the one that asked me out o,along the line I started loving him more than.

I really love him but he would not call/chat unless I do always saying business stress, I see him online,I just ignore. He tells me he still loves and even coming to visit this Christmas but communication is a big issue, he wasn't like that before,he is always asking me to send sexy pictures which I can't do because I don't take such pictures, I am not really a picture person. This guy is every thing I prayed in a man,I don't know if his behavior is because he knows I love him or he is not just into me

Meanwhile I have 2 other serious guys asking me out yet I have feeling/love for any of them.
1) he is always tell u to send sexy pictures without caring how ur day was or how u are doing.
2) He doesn't call but claims he is serious, how can a guy love a woman and not give her attention to prove it? I don't understand
3) U are into him maybe that is why he is behaving like that. ummmmmm I laugh.
4) you have two other serious guys disturbing u but it is this one u like.

I just hope you don't enter one chance, the guy has giving u red signs but u don't want to believe, don't let me jump to conclusion but this guy is showing signs of unseriousness but probably he will still change is covering ur mind, people say experience is the best teacher I pray you don't learn the hard way.
LOVE IS NOT JUST ABOUT I HAVE FEELING FOR HIM, IT IS A TWO WAY THING IF PARTNER A IS INVESTING MORE THAN PARTNER B DONT YOU THINK A SHOULD BACK OFF A BIT.
I know u are running emotions, it is when he sleeps with you well and start forming more busy than now u will understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by OLAJADON: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Wow!!! Are you sure this guy really loves you?
Because i believe communication should be mutual like you call me i call you,it should not be one sided!!! Nd how many months or years have you been together that he has started asking you for intimate pic? Just chat him up nd ask him where the relationship is really heading to!! you should give other guys opportunities also!! Dnt put your egg in one basket!! They way you describing that guy it seems he's a time waster!!!
you don't need to tell her, experience will do
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Ishilove: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2019
Pearchi:

Thanks but is not always that easy to see someone your heart wants and loves.
The heart wants what it wants, even when it is worse for it.

The decision lies with you
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Acidosis(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2019
Pearchi:
So I am dating this guy,is long distance. He was the one that asked me out o,along the line I started loving him more than.

I really love him but he would not call/chat unless I do always saying business stress, I see him online,I just ignore. He tells me he still loves and even coming to visit this Christmas but communication is a big issue, he wasn't like that before,he is always asking me to send sexy pictures which I can't do because I don't take such pictures, I am not really a picture person. This guy is every thing I prayed in a man,I don't know if his behavior is because he knows I love him or he is not just into me

Meanwhile I have 2 other serious guys asking me out yet I have feeling/love for any of them.

LMAO

He's asking for nude, not sexy picture. Just enjoy the moment Okay? You're not his no. 1 woman.
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Yoighaman(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
Pearchi:

Sense is not far from you yet, you still have the opportunity to grab it.
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Bola146(f): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
AfroKnight:
Lol.

This babe is about to get heartbroken on a grand scale and there’s nothing she can do about it because she wouldn’t listen to reason.

Enjoy.

grin grin Bitter truth, she don fall in love already
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by chigoizie7(m): 12:46am On Nov 22, 2019
Pearchi:

You just describe me.

The truth is, I don’t even know why it is like that,

I know that I am wrong, but still can’t help it. Apart from sending pictures .

I loose interest easily
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by zed7: 2:14am On Nov 22, 2019
Not everyone is chatty. At the beginning I call multiple times because I'm getting to know you, after a while I go days without calling. I find it tiring to talk on the phone daily, it's like a chore.
Just like the OP, the women start complaining, that I have changed but they wouldn't understand. Not everyone will follow conventions. My advice is you either accept him like that or you call him every day or you dump his ass if it bothers you so much. Whatever you do, never send nudes. You can have sexy pics that isn't nude.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Starz825(m): 3:11am On Nov 22, 2019
kingxsamz:

He's everything you prayed for?
Pesin wey u never see before?
o
My brother....I dey always pity ladies... relationship goes beyond fine boy and six packs...or some change dey the guy pocket...maybe na why....

As old as some people are..they don't know the diff between admire,like, and love....

You must know someone before u can start loving them...infact spend some time together before they become the partner u ever wish for
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 22, 2019
hmm long distance dating cheesy sista better just get a serious young man in your neighbourhood or close to u and date instead of doing this long distance that will not go anywhere.the guy even gave u excuse of being too busy to attend to u..that should tell u another lady over there is having his time.no matter how busy i am if i really like the girl i will make time and call her but if i dont really like her then i can give excuse of being too busy..thats how most of us guys behave.i am sure maybe at first the guy was into u the way u guys were chatting but maybe after seeing ur pics he got disappointed and started dragging his feet.maybe thats why he"s giving u excuses.better just find a serious guy in ur neighbourhood and date him instead of doing long distance and wastin ur time with him cheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Interested In Doing This With Me? / My Crush Has Finally Accepted To Date Me / Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.