Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] (8496 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad / Why Is She Acting Mean And Rude For Nothing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by Alexaonfleek: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
NeedAdvice00:
I have asked her countless times about what the issue was. I even asked her yesterday, "apart from this cattarr, is there anything else?" She said "no, I'm fine." Honestly, it was as if she came to my house to make me sad.

She broke up two weeks ago, we had nice time in the first two times we met, she was even the one that suggested I show her my house, which I did. Just the second day after that day, our chat was terrible. After meeting her the third time to visit the Zoo, it wasn't lively between us as well.
you know,it also depends on what you asked her that made her to give you one word replies.
Talking from personal experience,I feel that it was when you showed indication that you had feelings for her that was when she started acting all closed off.

I feel that you should give her sometime on her own,then if she's sensible she will apologize
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by Breezysdesign: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
NeedAdvice00:
I'm finding it hard to locate it. Can you post the link?

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by MedicH: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
ask her for her account number
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by NeedAdvice00: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
MedicH:
ask her for her account number
Lol. It's not about money, on both sides.
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by MedicH: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
NeedAdvice00:
Lol. It's not about money, on both sides.

see this one
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by NeedAdvice00: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by Island01: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=NeedAdvice00 post=84226000][/quote]

Op she needs your cocCK..
invite her and give it to her hot hot...
you're are typing too much do something ac
Action time mate grin
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by NeedAdvice00: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
you know,it also depends on what you asked her that made her to give you one word replies.
Talking from personal experience,I feel that it was when you showed indication that you had feelings for her that was when she started acting all closed off.

I feel that you should give her sometime on her own,then if she's sensible she will apologize
After recovering from the pain she caused me last night, she still texted me this afternoon, maybe to cause me more.

I have even cleared my chat with her and believed it's over. Now she just texted me again, maybe to create more pain than yesterday.

Is it okay the way I responded to her? Because I'm even scared of talking to her again. Only God knows the pain I passed through yesternight.

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by NeedAdvice00: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
One thing you have to understand is that she is trying to heal and your neediness & validation seeking is not helping matter.
You got to be very assertive here sir,not just reacting like a baby in situations like these.
I don't like these idea of blaming others for your emotional state,I know some people can naturally be a bitch t,but you have to take 100% responsibility for you happiness.
If communication with her drains you,especially on whatapp,stop communicating with on whatapp !
But is not the conversation so far you posted here boring as hell ?
Stop conversation pls,if you don't vibe on whatapp ,then stop communicating on whatapp.
SINCERELY, you can't fix these issue you're experiencing with these lady with the kind of life you lead right now,funny enough, that's how your dealings with other ladies that have come your way have been.
You need to look deeper, and that's focusing of you ! Not her !
You're very needy & that's disgusting !
For now,let the poor girl be & focus on working on your self esteem & confidence in general .

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
NeedAdvice00:
Update:

Cc: mascot87, Jasen1, AfroKnight, donjon, ddaammyy, Shugargal, Cuccitini,
HARDDON, and other people that assisted me to get back on my feet today.

Is my response good?
Forget all these game you're playing ,both of you will end up unsatisfied with the whole sh*t !
You don't want her,let her know.
The bad energy she exude makes you sad,let her know !
You're no longer comfortable around her,let her know !
Be assertive young man & stop posting these childish emotion games you both are playing here !
If she wants to play mind games,she can take her ass to the play ground !
Pls,stop playing along & give her a break, and state focusing on building your self esteem & confidence in general.
Have you heard of taking ownership for you life ?
That's exactly what you need right now,not these validation seeking bullshit you have been posting here.
You need to take ownership for you life sir !
Taking Ownership doesn’t mean pretending like you were the only contributor to your misery; it’s avoiding the pointless and frustrating process of trying to get other people to change. It’s directing your time and energy onto the things you do control: your thoughts, decisions, and actions..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by NeedAdvice00: 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
grin
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by mascot87(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
NeedAdvice00:
Update:

Cc: mascot87, Jasen1, AfroKnight, donjon, ddaammyy, Shugargal, Cuccitini,
HARDDON, and other people that assisted me to get back on my feet today.

Is my response good?

You better stop disturbing yourself with that girl and focus your energy on something else or you will look back years from now and ask yourself "why am I so dumb"
Let her be

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by mascot87(m): 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
Stop being a puppy. I was that stupid back then just like how stupid u look right now. You are a guy and that you should be. Don't let a girl emotionally control your thinking. Don't let me be angry with you.
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by AfroKnight: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
mascot87:

You better stop disturbing yourself with that girl and focus your energy on something else or you will look back years from now and ask yourself "why am I so dumb"
Let her be

Needadvice00 listen to him. No let one babe give you stress.
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=NeedAdvice00 post=84244750][/quote]
Where you expecting her to start sucking your d*ck With these neediness you have shown so far
Do you want to be just friend with her when you have a deeper feelings for her ?
The truth is that I can't be "just friend" with a woman I have feelings for, trust me,you will end up the loser !
Pathetic one at that.
So my friend,dust your fucking feelings,and move on since you don't feel like being just friend with her.
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by nuelsam: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
Well u sound needy, emotionally drained and obviously shes trying to manipulate your emotions....op, u gats wake up......all these cock and bull story over who? A girl? Seriously? U obviosly new in these game and as someone up here as said....u need to be drillled for real.
Follow Harddons thread asap.........
Shes tryna play mind games with u,judging from your write up...these is what i deduced
1 she hasnt gotten over her ex(forget all those "i cant go back to my ex" bullshit...shes tryna weigh her options and prolly use u as a back up plan.
2 your neediness caused u all these shii.......even if u love her, act like u dont fvcking care cos thats what will surely bring her close....it aint rocket science"act needy,she dumps u.....care less,she loves u".
3 give her the fvcking space....dont text her no more,dont tell her nada......just cut communications, that way she starts thinking like "what happened? This dude changed all of a sudden"...trust me, she would wanna know why hence throwing herself at u but my niqqa u gats care less.
3 read harddons thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by Adasun(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
Thank God u wealthy,dat shows dat money aren't an issue.locate ilegend.search through nairaland u will find him.whatever he said,do it and u may be free.professing love to her is a no no already.
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by iLegendd(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Adasun:
Thank God u wealthy,dat shows dat money aren't an issue.locate ilegend.search through nairaland u will find him.whatever he said,do it and u may be free.professing love to her is a no no already.

I didn't read what the post is all about, but he should start from here.

Book Number 3

Do you want a girlfriend or a wife or are you tired of being rejected and friendzoned? If yes, download the free version of Mr. Friendzone to see what is inside.

Download Mr. Friendzone Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

Click image, put in your email, and download...
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by Enwhen(m): 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=NeedAdvice00 post=84226000][/quote]

You have alot of work to do if you truly love her...

Break up , it's a very hard situation to manage, Since she told u she broke up some weeks back , all u have to do is to comfort her with different things and places that will make her not to think it reason her ex, because from what u said , she may still be thinking about the break up and her ex, and since her ex is working hard to get her back , for the fact that u love her , U MUST DO EVERYTHING, POSSIBLE TO MAKE HER FORGET ABOUT HER EX ... Let her have alot of fun , take her to places , don't allow her to be alone most times , because that's what she want , so that she can think about the break up. U were boring to her when she visited that's y she left u like that. Try to Always be with her , to make things easy for her, talk to her , help her with many things she wish to do. Try to know what she like doing give it her ...don't allow a dull moment with her, givegtryher more lives to live, do it for atleast three weeks , even if na jazz the guy use , she will forget about him, then u starts to proove your real love to her ...be fast in doing this , so that she doesn't make up her mind to go back to him or run from u both.
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by NeedAdvice00: 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
nuelsam:
Well u sound needy, emotionally drained and obviously shes trying to manipulate your emotions....op, u gats wake up......all these cock and bull story over who? A girl? Seriously? U obviosly new in these game and as someone up here as said....u need to be drillled for real.
Follow Harddons thread asap.........
Shes tryna play mind games with u,judging from your write up...these is what i deduced
1 she hasnt gotten over her ex(forget all those "i cant go back to my ex" bullshit...shes tryna weigh her options and prolly use u as a back up plan.
2 your neediness caused u all these shii.......even if u love her, act like u dont fvcking care cos thats what will surely bring her close....it aint rocket science"act needy,she dumps u.....care less,she loves u".
3 give her the fvcking space....dont text her no more,dont tell her nada......just cut communications, that way she starts thinking like "what happened? This dude changed all of a sudden"...trust me, she would wanna know why hence throwing herself at u but my niqqa u gats care less.
3 read harddons thread.
Thank you very much. You are correct, I think I'm an option.

I will not respond to her again, as you and others said.

Update

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by vickthorious(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
NeedAdvice00:

Thank you very much. You are correct, I think I'm an option.

I will not respond to her again, as you and others said.

Update
even from her replies you would know... why reply with so much time interval.. she's playing hard to get or still trying to get over her ex
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=NeedAdvice00 post=84226000][/quote]this is ilegendd in his new moniker. take note everyone
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Never date someone who has come out of a relationship in the past 6 months. You're a rebound, your job is to distract her from the pain her ex has caused her. You and the next 5 or 6 niggaz are all rebound until she heals from the ex.

Get your cap back on Friday, and wish her the best in life and bounce!

I repeat you are only the rebound dude...
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by NeedAdvice00: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
Dimples0303:
Never date someone who has come out of a relationship in the past 6 months. You're a rebound, your job is to distract her from the pain her ex has caused her. You and the next 5 or 6 niggaz are all rebound until she heals from the ex.

Get your cap back on Friday, and wish her the best in life and bounce!

I repeat you are only the rebound dude...
Thank you very much. How do you think I should get it? Like, I don't want to text or reply her.
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
NeedAdvice00:

Thank you very much. How do you think I should get it? Like, I don't want to text or reply her.

Grow a pair and ask her out on a date... Remind her to bring your hat with her as you feel self conscious without it on... Blah blah whatever it takes for her to bring the hat.

Meet at the date point: sit her down real quick, ask for the hat, then tell her that you really like her but obviously her head isn't right at the moment. Tell her to call you when she gets back to herself, and then get up and leave.

Delete her number and move on with your life. She's not coming back because she wasn't for you.

Confidence is a magnet, you really need to build yours and never ask someone to be in your life more than ONCE. shi even if they never heard you, you can not repeat it.
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by NeedAdvice00: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
She has been the first person to view my WhatsApp status since yesterday. Although my status is nothing about her but just my picture and birthday wishes of friends and families.

Again, she promised the last time we met to come back on Friday, which is today, to make me sad the more. What should I do if she should show up? If she doesn't, how do I get my cap back? Cap is not important but I don't want her to have it.
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by NeedAdvice00: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Dimples0303:

Grow a pair and ask her out on a date... Remind her to bring your hat with her as you feel self conscious without it on... Blah blah whatever it takes for her to bring the hat.

Meet at the date point: sit her down real quick, ask for the hat, then tell her that you really like her but obviously her head isn't right at the moment. Tell her to call you when she gets back to herself, and then get up and leave.

Delete her number and move on with your life. She's not coming back because she wasn't for you.

Confidence is a magnet, you really need to build yours and never ask someone to be in your life more than ONCE. shi even if they never heard you, you can not repeat it.
Alright. I will do just that. Thank you very much! Nairalanders are really helping me recover.

If just a simple disappointment made me feel this way, I wonder how breaking up would have been. Thank you again.
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by SteveOfu: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
NeedAdvice00:
omokoginimi, SteveOfu, veeveanO, partnerbizn5, ddaammyy, liztop2012, Alexaonfleek, lala247, hecatee, Shandelzy, Shugargal, Pettyprincess, vikizig, virgoquin, Mzstephii, Funmisticqueen, can you ladies advise me too?

Shift happens in life but you need to be tough minded for you to find the good in it .
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by DaddyRochie1642: 1:06am On Nov 23, 2019
I just Fell Into Depression after reading this guy's Sob-Story.

Whoever wrote this is a PUSSY and Isn't Worthy of the Title of Being called a "Man".

He should go and read Ubunja's MisEducation in This Nairaland Forum and his Life Will be transformed Big Time.
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by NeedAdvice00: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
NeedAdvice00:
omokoginimi, SteveOfu, veeveanO, partnerbizn5, ddaammyy, liztop2012, Alexaonfleek, lala247, hecatee, Shandelzy, Shugargal, Pettyprincess, vikizig, virgoquin, Mzstephii, Funmisticqueen, RedCreme2, redcreme21 Phenomenal16 Starlight16 loveyP WhiteLavender LilMissFavvy frenzyduchess.

can you ladies advise me too?

Thank you, all. I will follow your suggestions.
Re: Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] by Phenomenal16(f): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=NeedAdvice00 post=84226000][/quote]...1. Try and talk with her... Tell her how u feel about her not trying to communicate to u .
2. Did she accept to be ur girl.
3.is she an introvert.. If she can't come to ur huz ,call her on phone
4.are u sure she isn't seeing any guy
5.how do u treat her.
If after talking with her ..she doesn't give u a positive response... Just leave her ..thank u
Don't kill urself because of a gal....u hear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday? / The Day I Paid My Girlfriend An Unexpected Visit(photo) / How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.