Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful (6744 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Wenkivincent: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
futurism:
A US-based Nigerian man took to Twitter to share why he took a 6-year hiatus from dating Nigerian women.

According to @ValObikwere, he stopped dating Nigerian women because according to him, they are ungrateful and entitled bunch.

Comparing Nigerian women to American and Caribbean women, the Twitter user who admitted that he is making a generalized claim alleged that foreign women are always grateful for the littlest thing they get from their romantic partner. He went on to share some experiences he had.

Source: https://www.gistreel.com/i-stopped-dating-nigerian-women-6-years-ago-because-they-are-ungrateful-and-an-entitled-bunch-u-s-based-nigerian-man/
9ja girls no work...98.40% has nothing to offer apart from sex.... sex that one can easily get from any runs girl at a cheaper rate���... i swear once i commot for this yeye country....bye bye to 9ja babes

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by nlPoster: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
KiidaACE:
Best post on this thread..

The barely comprehensible submission?

You folks hate telling yourselves the truth but would rather focus on non issues.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by nlPoster: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
The fellow should please not date Nigerian women o.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
nlPoster:

The barely comprehensible submission?

You folks hate telling yourselves the truth but would rather focus on non issues .
@ bolded.. Exactly..
And the bitter truth is; if Nigerian women are ungrateful, it's because the men made it so.. You simply aren't doing enough because there exist another simp somewhere that'll sell his mum just to get inbetween her legs..

Now if you failed to understand what the other guy was trying to pass across,, there is your answer..
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by nlPoster: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2019

I didn't ask for an epistle plz.

I dont carry other people's matter on my head.

Go and pray if you find yourself unable to function because of people's business that is none of your business.

@ kiidaace
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
nlPoster:

I didn't ask for an epistle plz.

I dont carry other people's matter on my head.

Go and pray if you find yourself unable to function because of people's business that is none of your business.

@ kiidaace
Lol..
You mean the thread isn't my business?
Sorry, I struggle to understand cretins at this time of the day.. Do have a nice day though tongue.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:

The former .

let me take fear agree
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=nlPoster post=84233797][/quote]

you get work so?
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by nlPoster: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
KiidaACE:
Lol..
You mean the thread isn't my business?
You can make it your business.

I dont have to.

KiidaACE:
Lol..

Sorry, I struggle to understand why I am a cretin

My day doesnt concern you, I pointed out the other time if I dont need your greeting, please do not greet me.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by nlPoster: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Elder010:

I get work so?

Obviously not.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by makeherscream(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:
Senseless post .

Because he dated few ungrateful Nigerian girls doesn't mean all Nigerian girls are ungrateful .

#Say_ No_ To _Generalization .
undecided

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by makeherscream(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
MrgudK:
Consider replacing your brain or getting it fixed for that rubbish it produced for you to type.
normal level

That babe shaa.
well make I reserve my comment lol
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Dollarheist: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:
Senseless post .

Because he dated few ungrateful Nigerian girls doesn't mean all Nigerian girls are ungrateful .

You dey mind dem, some girls get wahala but not all i just met some type of girl of recent and i couldnt believe am actually in nigeria
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Dreiwizzy: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:

Pls , I'm broke I can't afford to patronize your stupidity .
chai, where did you forget your chill at?

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Riele(f): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dollarheist:

You dey mind dem, some girls get wahala but not all i just met some type of girl of recent and i couldnt believe am actually in nigeria

Yea . true .

Some ladies have wahala but not every lady .
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by AstroG: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Cuteliar:
When a someone genuinely loves You, they appreciate the smallest of things you do, this has no nationality or gender attached to it.

Coming from a Cute Liar undecided undecided

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Alexaonfleek: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
technicallyrich:
I have said it several times from experince that 9grian girls have nothing to offer than liars,mess,begging for money and food and opening leg like scissors while jumping from bed to bed like frog.
and what have Nigerian guys have to offer other than semen
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by AstroG: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
and what have Nigerian guys have to offer other than semen

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Cuteliar(f): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
AstroG:

Doesn't change what have said Mr/Miss
And as for the Liar, the name is PecuLIAR.
Stop throwing insult I don't intend catching wink
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Biingoo: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
AstroG:

Lmao you sabi them grin
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Biingoo: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=AstroG post=84238505][/quote] See her dp. Very local girl grin
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
LordKO:
Balderdash. A woman's ethical leanings, rather than her nationality, will always determine her state of gratefulness or lack of it - ungratefulness knows neither nationality nor gender. Personally, the most ungrateful Nigerian I have ever met isn't a woman but a man. And the most ungrateful woman I have ever met isn't a Nigerian but a non-Nigerian.

We've both bad and good women.
Your story doesn't invalidate his claims. He is still right. Most of them being ungrateful doesn't mean the most ungrateful is a Nigerian.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by AstroG: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
Cuteliar:

Doesn't change what have said Mr/Miss
And as for the Liar, the name is PecuLIAR.
Stop throwing insult I don't intend catching wink

Never threw it for you to catch it undecided
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:
Senseless post .

shut up.
your own is worse
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Riele(f): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
shut up. your own is worse
Your head is really empty .
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by MrCork: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
futurism:
A US-based Nigerian man took to Twitter to share why he took a 6-year hiatus from dating Nigerian women.

According to @ValObikwere, he stopped dating Nigerian women because according to him, they are ungrateful and entitled bunch.

Comparing Nigerian women to American and Caribbean women, the Twitter user who admitted that he is making a generalized claim alleged that foreign women are always grateful for the littlest thing they get from their romantic partner. He went on to share some experiences he had.

Source: https://www.gistreel.com/i-stopped-dating-nigerian-women-6-years-ago-because-they-are-ungrateful-and-an-entitled-bunch-u-s-based-nigerian-man/

Hisduchess....great example...so ungrateful & can't even spek ENGLISH! angry

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by futurism: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
MrCork:

Hisduchess....great example...so ungrateful & can't even spek ENGLISH! angry
who let this guy out of his cage? �
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Hisduchess(f): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
futurism:
who let this guy out of his cage? �

Mrcork has no single sense.he is a babCOCK student and also a dwarf grin
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Cuteliar:
When someone genuinely loves You, they appreciate the smallest of things you do, this has no nationality or gender attached to it.
Theory cool
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Skmoda360(m): 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
donbachi:
chairman sir...I think they should remove the man and hand u only the chair...caribbean women,as if na free u dey fvck dem...as dem enter ur house,dem go just spread their legs like butter everywhere ontop bread for u.
You must be a woman to be antagonising the truth ...

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by MrCork: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hisduchess:

Mrcork has no single sense.he is a babCOCK student and also a dwarf grin

angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? / High Level Madness! See The Crazy Picture A Girl Posted On Facebook / My Story On How I Got Disvirgined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.