Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful (6742 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Pusyiter(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
Cuteliar:
When someone genuinely loves You, they appreciate the smallest of things you do, this has no nationality or gender attached to it.
That's where the issue is
We don't know what's the definition of love
To naija guls, na moni

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by viceddy95(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
and what have Nigerian guys have to offer other than semen
Hope you don't depend on guys to pay any of your bills,,since you think is only semen they have to offer..

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Mikebrown(m): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Grandlord: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
The thing is, most Nigerian women do not know what it means to work for your own money. The reason they can't appreciate the little cash you spend on them.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Cuteliar(f): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
Pusyiter:

That's where the issue is
We don't know what's the definition of love
To naija guls, na moni
Then no one(Girl) has genuinely love you Sir, you should be wary if money is the only thing keeping a lady by your side.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Pusyiter(m): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
Cuteliar:

Then no one(Girl) has genuinely love you Sir, you should be wary if money is the only thing keeping a lady by your side.
I laff in Congo
Have you loved someone or someone loved you?
If what you get from him ceases or what you give him stops will the love still be there?
I don't think you know what love truly is?
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Cuteliar(f): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
Pusyiter:

I laff in Congo
Have you loved someone or someone loved you?
If what you get from him ceases or what you give him stops will the love still be there?
I don't think you know what love truly is?
Laugh in Swahili too
I'm in a love where I have my peace of mind and sanity and that's all the getting I need. Btw, I take pride in the fact that, i have never left any relationship because there's no money.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Alexaonfleek: 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
viceddy95:

Hope you don't depend on guys to pay any of your bills,,since you think is only semen they have to offer..
smiley
The only man I've depended on financially is my dad.
I personally feel ashamed to beg a guy to help me with bills.I try to do most things by myself,with my money
Funny enough,it's usually the reverse with me.some guys just slide into my DM to ask for monthly sub.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by nlPoster: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
Grandlord:
The thing is, most Nigerian women do not know what it means to work for your own money. The reason they can't appreciate the little cash you spend on them.

So, how many Nigerian women do you know who are not working? You rarely meet any who are?
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by chigoizie7(m): 12:09am On Nov 22, 2019
Cuteliar:
When someone genuinely loves You, they appreciate the smallest of things you do, this has no nationality or gender attached to it.

The lies is cute
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by MrCork: 3:40am On Nov 22, 2019
Hisduchess:

Mrcork has no single sense.he is a babCOCK student and also a dwarf grin

...am taller pass your boyfriend & husband..GOAT!! angry
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 22, 2019
Riele:
Senseless post .

Because he dated few ungrateful Nigerian girls doesn't mean all Nigerian girls are ungrateful .

#Say_ No_ To _Generalization .

Lol.. Another bitter bitch getting pained
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Riele(f): 6:22am On Nov 22, 2019
Livecamp09:

Lol.. Another bitter bitch getting pained
In actual sense , you're the pained one .
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2019
Riele:

In actual sense , you're the pained one .

Lol... Sex objected nincompoop
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Riele(f): 6:33am On Nov 22, 2019
Livecamp09:

Lol... Sex objected nincompoop
Whatever ! That statement of yours makes no meaning to me .
Pls don't mention again and work on your bad energy .
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Biingoo: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2019
Riele:

Whatever !
That statement of yours makes no meaning to me .

One day you surely chop better beating from a nairalander then I might decide to receive sense
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2019
Riele:

Whatever !
That statement of yours makes no meaning to me .

U don't have a valid point ogbeni
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Riele(f): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2019
Biingoo:
One day you surely chop better beating from a nairalander then I might decide to receive sense

That day will never come .
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Pusyiter(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2019
Cuteliar:

Laugh in Swahili too
I'm in a love where I have my peace of mind and sanity and that's all the getting I need. Btw, I take pride in the fact that, i have never left any relationship because there's no money.

If we were to discuss in camera I would fathom where you derive your peace and sanity from in your relationship.
The summary is, every relationship is tied to something material as the reason for the success and when it ceases, it breaks down
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Grandlord: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2019
nlPoster:

So, how many Nigerian women do you know who are not working? You rarely meet any who are?
Like I said, most Nigerian women aren't working. The few working, find it difficult to spend their own money.

There is a general mentality of dependence and entitlement inculcated into the Nigerian woman, whether she's working or not.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by viceddy95(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
smiley
The only man I've depended on financially is my dad.
I personally feel ashamed to beg a guy to help me with bills.I try to do most things by myself,with my money
Funny enough,it's usually the reverse with me.some guys just slide into my DM to ask for monthly sub.
Lemme pretend to believe you cheesy cheesy..
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Alexaonfleek: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2019
viceddy95:

Lemme pretend to believe you cheesy cheesy..
lol.i don't have to prove anything to you.this is a faceless forum.belive whatever you want.

Have a nice day smiley
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by viceddy95(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
lol.i don't have to prove anything to you.this is a faceless forum.belive whatever you want.

Have a nice day smiley

I know it's a faceless forum,that's why I pretended to believe you...

Same here dear,have a nice and wonderful day..
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by nlPoster: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2019
Grandlord:
Like I said, most Nigerian women aren't working. The few working, find it difficult to spend their own money

I hate these lies. Is it the women around you who are not working?

There is a general mentality of dependence and entitlement inculcated into the Nigerian woman, whether she's working or not.

Bunkum. Nothing in the Nigerian woman which is not present in the Nigerian man.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by nlPoster: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2019
Biingoo:

Violence
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Grandlord: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2019
nlPoster:

I hate these lies. Is it the women around you who are not working?

Bunkum.
You're living in denial.

WTF is bunkum?
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by nlPoster: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2019
Grandlord:
I'm living in denial.

You should know absolute generalizations of the sort you mentioned, are clear examples of denial on your part.

WTF is bunkum?

Nonsense. No resemblance to any actual name.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Grandlord: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2019
nlPoster:

You should know absolute generalizations of the sort you mentioned, are clear examples of denial on your part.

Nonsense.
What does 'most' mean to you? absolute generalization? Says a lot about your comprehension of the English language.

Your second statement shows how tacky you are. No offense.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by nlPoster: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2019
Grandlord:
What does 'most' mean to you? absolute generalization? Says a lot about your comprehension of the English language.

Your second statement shows how tacky you are. No offense.

Insults always, you of course dont see a problem with that.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Grandlord: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2019
nlPoster:

Insults always, you of course dont see a problem with that.
Typical Nigerian woman. Playing the victim after lashing out first.
I've seen it all. Nothing new my friend. smiley
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by nlPoster: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2019
Grandlord:
I am a typical Nigerian. Playing the victim after lashing out first.
I haven't seen it all. Nothing new my enemy. smiley

Discussing personalities instead of issues, not surprising.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Grandlord: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
nlPoster:

Discussing personalities instead of issues, not surprising.

This woman sef. Going about editing my posts. grin

Look nlposter, you don't just blurt out the words 'bunkum' and 'lies' about a person's opinion. I know you might be a very young person so that's why I'd spare a few key strokes to educate you on how to engage in reasonable conversations with people, doesn't matter whether online or IRL.

Except maybe you're just trolling. In that case I don't give audience to trolls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Ask For Sex Before They Can Help / How I Naked&force Open*d Her Legs This Morning(pictures) / What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.