Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful (6751 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by nlPoster: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Grandlord:
This woman sef. Going about editing my posts. grin

Look nlposter, you don't just blurt out the words 'bunkum' and 'lies' about a person's opinion. I know you might be a very young person so that's why I'd spare a few key strokes to educate you on how to engage in reasonable conversations with people, doesn't matter whether online or IRL.

I am just trolling. In that case don't give audience to trolls.

Next time add "In my opinion" when you make derogatory statements such as these:

Grandlord:

There is a general mentality of dependence and entitlement inculcated into the Nigerian woman, whether she's working or not.

It's annoying when you people ignore the Nigerian women working hard and who are productive members of society, many of who are also feeding their families as well as Nigeria in general, and you are ranting endlessly about the women in your circle who are what you describe? Perhaps you are the factor responsible for what you see!
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
technicallyrich:
I have said it several times from experince that 9grian girls have nothing to offer than liars,mess,begging for money and food and opening leg like scissors while jumping from bed to bed like frog.

Ahhhh Opening leg like scissors and jumping from bed to bed like frog. Hahaha hahaha hahahahahahaha .This is hilarious.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Grandlord: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
nlPoster:

Next time add "In my opinion" when you make derogatory statements such as these:

It's annoying when you people ignore the Nigerian women working hard and who are productive members of society, many of who are also feeding their families as well as Nigeria in general, and you are ranting endlessly about the women in your circle who are what you describe? Perhaps you are the factor responsible for what you see!
I'd like to continue this discourse only if you'd drop the hormonal/emotional and defensive part of you and switch on your logical faculties.

If not, it would be a futile attempt on my part, debating with a dogmatic, close-minded, everyone-is-against-me person. No offense. Your hormones wouldn't let you see the light.

It is even more frustrating when you take my words and interpret them emotionally, without looking at the facts, logically.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by nlPoster: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
Grandlord:
I'd like to continue this discourse only if I'd drop the hormonal/emotional and defensive part of me
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Grandlord: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
[quote author=nlPoster post=84272647][/quote] Okay kiddo, step-daddy's done playing with you. Now run along will ya? smiley
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Greatzeus(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
So I have heard,hmmmm
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by nlPoster: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Grandlord:

Okay Now run along should I? smiley
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Grandlord: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=nlPoster post=84297516][/quote] I'll raise your skirt and spank your bare bum if you don't behave. sad
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by nlPoster: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Grandlord:
I need salvationsad
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by louiziana(m): 12:12am On Jun 28, 2020
Cuteliar:
When someone genuinely loves You, they appreciate the smallest of things you do, this has no nationality or gender attached to it.

I don't understand how words of truth just came from a cute liar.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by Cuteliar(f): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2020
louiziana:

I don't understand how words of truth just came from a cute liar.
Ironic right grin
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by louiziana(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Cuteliar:

Ironic right grin

You did it on purpose.
Re: ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful by DCmonster: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
I can relate to it all! Nigerian girls are not worth it. Biggs spoke my mind, if I marry a Nigerian girl she must have been raised abroad. I will stick to my Carribbean-American girl until then. Anytime I am home, I will fvck them and go back to base. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} / You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) / See Wat Russian Dating Group Posted About Nigerians & Africans Joining Them(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.