Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

How Can A Girl Say She Needs Space Without Giving Any Reasons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Girl Say She Needs Space Without Giving Any Reasons (1069 Views)

When She Says She Needs SPACE.... / Guys, If Your Girl Say No. / I Don't Want To Lose Him, But He Says He Needs Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Girl Say She Needs Space Without Giving Any Reasons by Daveama(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2010
My frnd had an argument with his girlfrnd,she left town d nxt day without telling him.he had 2 hear 4rm his girlfrnd roommate,who told him 2 call her and he said he wont call her.he later gave her a call and they some how settled dre diffrences.To his greatest surprise she came to town without even telling him,he had 2 hear 4rm dis roommate and when he saw her she told him she needs space dat d relationship is nt working out dat her roomate told her he said he wont call her again.
Now he is confused and keeps on asking me wat to do?
Re: How Can A Girl Say She Needs Space Without Giving Any Reasons by freecocoa(f): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2010
He should free her for sometime,if its meant to be,she'll come around but if not its au revour.
Re: How Can A Girl Say She Needs Space Without Giving Any Reasons by Yorisb: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2010
The girl is prolly seeing someone else already, so there isnt much ur friend can do I'm afraid. undecided
Re: How Can A Girl Say She Needs Space Without Giving Any Reasons by iice(f): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2010
'He said he will not call her again'. . .where is the confusion? undecided As usual blustering with not heat.
If it's not working out, her need space is either to see if time apart will make things clearer or it's the end.
She could be seeing someone else.
You could be crowding her.
Re: How Can A Girl Say She Needs Space Without Giving Any Reasons by slap1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2010
What was the point of their arguement?
Re: How Can A Girl Say She Needs Space Without Giving Any Reasons by Brownteeth(m): 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2010
If she needs space, let her go to NASA. No fuss.
Re: How Can A Girl Say She Needs Space Without Giving Any Reasons by misanho: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2010
Its clear dat she went to c 1 bobo nd hard a nyc tym, so tell dis friend of urs 2 move on,
Re: How Can A Girl Say She Needs Space Without Giving Any Reasons by Osama10(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2010
I don't know why most of us find it so hard to discern when a relationship has gone sour, the lady says she needs space why not gives her spaces.
Re: How Can A Girl Say She Needs Space Without Giving Any Reasons by CyberG: 1:54am On Nov 21, 2010
This is how women end-up with countless ex-boyfriends and then find it so difficult to find a man to marry them in the end! Sowing wild-oats is not a woman's job! grin grin
Re: How Can A Girl Say She Needs Space Without Giving Any Reasons by 190: 3:57am On Nov 21, 2010
why do 9ja boys always end up confused, angry

this is why i like attacking nairaland ladies

cos they like breaking hearts of guys!!
Re: How Can A Girl Say She Needs Space Without Giving Any Reasons by Phate07(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2010

She is probably seeing another guy and is bagaining for time to see which of the men would be good for her. undecided
Re: How Can A Girl Say She Needs Space Without Giving Any Reasons by kay177(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2010
rED Flag Flown,
Re: How Can A Girl Say She Needs Space Without Giving Any Reasons by Dsense(m): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2010
190:

why do 9ja boys always end up confused, angry

this is why i like attacking nairaland ladies

cos they like breaking hearts of guys!!

Any previous experience? tongue
Brownteeth:

If she needs space, let her go to NASA. No fuss.
Correct Mr Brown. . . , . . . . .lol

(1) (Reply)

An Endangered Species Of Nigerian Men In Romance / My Sister Dey Catch Me Witch : Hmmmm I Am So Angry / How Do I Score This Chick - Need Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.