Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

An Endangered Species Of Nigerian Men In Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Endangered Species Of Nigerian Men In Romance (1071 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Virgins:endangered Species. / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Endangered Species Of Nigerian Men In Romance by Orikinla(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2011
An endangered species of Nigerian men in romance are the few good men who are;

[size=18pt]1. Very faithful and they practice conjugal fidelity.
2. Very committed to the fulfillment of their sweethearts. They are proud partners in progress in both the academic and professional goals of their beloved. They do not treat women as sex objects, but as mutual HELP MATES and PLAYMATES
3. Very ambitious from the bedroom to the boardroom, that is to say, they are very good faithful lovers and very good faithful leaders.
4. Very bold and brave in the protection of the leadership of the family, community and society.
They are bridge builders and nation builders.
[/size]

Men like Pastor Paul Adefarasin.

Re: An Endangered Species Of Nigerian Men In Romance by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2011
I signed in on my phone for the very first time, just to tel u 'U ARE MAD!!!'

1 Like

Re: An Endangered Species Of Nigerian Men In Romance by MMM2(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2011
we don hear
Re: An Endangered Species Of Nigerian Men In Romance by Orikinla(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2011
sauer:

I signed in on my phone for the very first time, just to tel u 'U ARE MAD!!!'

BY THEIR UTTERANCES YOU SHALL KNOW THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE MAD AND THE UGLY.
Re: An Endangered Species Of Nigerian Men In Romance by agitator: 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2011
Orikinla:

BY THEIR UTTERANCES YOU SHALL KNOW THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE MAD AND THE UGLY.

Why are you angry, sorry are you the bald headed pastor (no insalt)
Re: An Endangered Species Of Nigerian Men In Romance by r231(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^^^hehehehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Magic Number; The Answer To Our Prayers. / What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous / Do You Really Know Your First Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.