Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

"I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] (11621 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / The Tooth Brush Vs Chewing Stick Debate ...continues!! / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Dathypebruv(m): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:
From this 12k I just received a few minutes ago, I'm going to give out 500 recharge card to the first 4 people to drop their numbers and name of their networks.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
MIKESTUNNA:
Your number is not complete. It's obvious you don't need the card. You came late to drop your number and when you did, you dropped a 10-digit number, instead of 11 digits.

After 11:59 PM, I'll use your money to buy bole tomorrow. Better luck, next time.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by sunnychibs(m): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ilegendd God bless,received another 5h card from you,making it 1k.
Thanks much,i really appreciate
iLegendd:
Your number is not complete. It's obvious you don't need the card. You came late to drop your number and when you did, you dropped a 10-digit number, instead of 11 digits.

After 11:59 PM, I'll use your money to buy bole tomorrow. Better luck, next time.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
To those who don't know about the promo, read it here.

Yes, cheap sales.

There will be a Black Friday 50% off sales of Joe Clef's relationship books. We will lose, but this will put smiles on our buyers' faces.

One spirit is saying, "Do it," while another is saying, "Don't do it — it will devalue the value of your book."

We don't know which to choose. What should we go with?

Anyway, we will go ahead and give out our books at another 50% off. All the books we sell for 10k, like Lasticle will be just 5k while the ones of 7k, like ChatDictéd will be just 3.5k.

Interested people should send a WhatsApp message to 09060760264 or an email to iLegendbusiness@gmail.com.

Note: Offer stops on the 29th of November.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Loxleyy(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:

boss send for me na even if na 2h abeg
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
Loxleyy:
boss send for me na even if na 2h abeg

Even though it's just 200, I don't want to start what I can't finish. If I'm giving out something and you are among the ones who posted their digits on time, you'll get the promise.

Your case is different and I avoid such at all cost - I'm speaking from experience. You won't understand.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
MIKESTUNNA:
I legend, thanx.I was offline for a while.0816788260 airtel.I don't mind having a double portion.

You still haven't responded. At 11:59 PM, you lose all. Plea or my phone was off and there was no light or MB won't be allowed. 6 minutes left.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by MrCork: 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:
He said, "Joe, you are my Messiah in the woman world. Just one of your book I read , am turning Ladies to chewing stick."

This young man who made this statement came to buy one of our books called ChatDictted, but he was afraid to make payment. I was shocked, then he opened up and said he was scammed before by someone he paid 5k to sell him the book.

At this point, I was angry. I knew he wanted to follow backdoor to get our books in black market, but the black marketer scammed him. I requested for the number of the scammer to start tracing him, but he had lost it.

He requested for proof to know if we're actually he real seller and I gave him the proof. It seems this client found us through Google - if it was through Nairaland, he would have known about our integrity.

So, enough of the talk. He bought CD 1.0 for 7k and after some days, he came back to shower praises. Since I decided to do a small BF promo this month, I sent him a message. Below is the chat.

angry
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by MrCork: 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:
He said, "Joe, you are my Messiah in the woman world. Just one of your book I read , am turning Ladies to chewing stick."

This young man who made this statement came to buy one of our books called ChatDictted, but he was afraid to make payment. I was shocked, then he opened up and said he was scammed before by someone he paid 5k to sell him the book.

At this point, I was angry. I knew he wanted to follow backdoor to get our books in black market, but the black marketer scammed him. I requested for the number of the scammer to start tracing him, but he had lost it.

He requested for proof to know if we're actually he real seller and I gave him the proof. It seems this client found us through Google - if it was through Nairaland, he would have known about our integrity.

So, enough of the talk. He bought CD 1.0 for 7k and after some days, he came back to shower praises. Since I decided to do a small BF promo this month, I sent him a message. Below is the chat.

...ONILA....WE BORED OF YOUR THREAD..PLEASE STOP!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Chapter1vs6(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2019
iLegendd:
From this 12k I just received a few minutes ago, I'm going to give out 500 recharge card to the first 4 people to drop their numbers and name of their networks.
airtel0802 611 4720
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by MIKESTUNNA: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
iLegendd:

You still haven't responded. At 11:59 PM, you lose all. Plea or my phone was off and there was no light or MB won't be allowed. 6 minutes left.
. b.

I legend,sorry to bother u but pls consider my request.while I was typing with my phone last night, my screen went blank so I had to complete it with a strangers phone which wasn't easy to come by.u may say my village people are at work.due to the rush cos I was only fortunate to be given after several failed attempts,i mistakenly gave 10 instead of 11 digits.pls consider me my bro.as I type,my phone is still bad and I am dead broke.pls anything u can do to help a fellow brother who wants to see u succeed.than for understanding.my number is. 08167888260.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by paix(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
iLegendd:

I'm a virgin.
Congratulations. Primary or tertiary virgin?
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Nat404: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
iLegendd:

Only "fan?" You are missing. All my fans have been upgraded to AC. #Smile.

RoyalBlak007, the only man who wanted to chase Mr. Explorers away by exploring the unexplored.
Man, how do you handle a woman who act cold and hot sometimes?
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nat404:
Man, how do you handle a woman who act cold and hot sometimes?

https://manymen.men is the right place to ask.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Nat404: 2:57am On Nov 23, 2019
iLegendd:

https://manymen.men is the right place to ask.
I already gotten an answer, bro.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Drshobz(m): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2019
iLegendd:
And lots more transactions. Na clients wake me from sleep. I wanted to sleep for 12 hours, but the small phone was ringing - I forgot to turn it off.

Making money while in your room and investing it while still in your room is the real wealth of the internet age. If you haven't started, let this be your motivation.

How much is lasticle
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Drshobz:

How much is lasticle
We are on promo — send a WhatsApp message to the number on my profile.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
If you're a man, this is an opportunity to grab any of our books at a reduced price. People are getting them from around the world.

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 26, 2019
Very funny.
He bought the book by 1pm

Then he started turning women to chewing stick by 11pm
grin
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 26, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Very funny.
He bought the book by 1pm

Then he started turning women to chewing stick by 11pm
grin

Nice observation. We have ChatDîcted 1.0 and ChatDîcted 2.0.

On the 5th of November, he bought 1.0 and read that one. On the 21st of that same November, he bought 2.0 and other books. The screenshot below will throw more light.

Thank you for your concern.

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Vicboy1(m): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2019
Ilegend it seems that your haters are jealous of you
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
Vicboy1:

Such is human behavior.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:18am On Nov 27, 2019
Vicboy1:

And the fastest way to make them depressed is to share your success stories.
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Vicboy1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
Yeah. My dear continue writing your books don't mind haters. But when will you start putting your books on play store too?
Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
Vicboy1:
Yeah. My dear continue writing your books don't mind haters. But when will you start putting your books on play store too?

They were on Playstore, but Google stopped all books published via a third party. Now everything is settled and Google is calling us back, but I became lazy to put it there.

With this your reminder, I'll get back to work and fill the Google book form and get them back there ASAP.

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
Sadly, Nigeria isn't supported anymore. I'll find a way around it when I'm free.

Re: "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making / Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.