Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride (47924 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by idesylvester(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2019
MrCork:

...u can't were suit n tie?(No oofeense) angry
I don't understand
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by SwagPower: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ariza:
Good thing you didn't take redpills while going your own way to become an Alpha Male. That's the new disease on Nl grin

Congratulations Bro, I wish to walk that path someday.
LMAO..

I'm MGTOW..But fvck is this funny

grin
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by vezycash(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
idesylvester:
Please my nairalanders help me thank God for a successful traditional marriage... I pray that God will favor us all...

Congrats. But proof she's Ghanaian beyond the kente cloth?
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by vezycash(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
daddytime:

Beautiful..

Etiseyin?

Eye o
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by HumorSexNmiLFs: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
I want hot steaming lovemaking with a sweet sumptuous succulent milf. I am a nympho ,slim, 5.8", 65kg. 9 inches monstrous Veiny dick. I am at least 7/10 on a scale of being good looking. I am very good with cunnilingus and I can create wonders with my tool. Ladies 35 above, pls DM. Picture proof and evidence solidly available.
Re: A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride by Kennyswagzz: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Raalsalghul:

The hypocrisy in your statement though.

Same you that won"t do anyone except an igbo guy.
that lady is ugly.. have you seen her pictures?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.