Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months (1661 Views)

‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' / Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2019
Devastated man shares how he found out he is not the father of a baby he singlehandedly raised for 10 months.

The heartbroken man who is a Chef, broke the news yesterday via his page of how his boy will be leaving for his new family months after thinking he's the biological father.

Sharing photos of his state and the moment with the boy, he wrote;

Woke up thinking it was a nightmare but reality setting in this will be the last full day I got with him.

He made me grow up at my old age lol. I can’t lie I do have hate for his mom right now but I have to focus on him and be thankful for the 10 month.

It’s so crazy Friday when I give him back he will be 10 months exactly. I was looking forward to his first thanksgiving, Christmas and omg the biggest 1st birthday party January 22nd which I was going to cater for free lol.

That’s the part that hurt. I will be with him today if anyone want to see him just let me know and I appreciate everyone kind words and prayers... almost out of tears. lol

This is no doubt my favorite picture of us.... it’s so crazy Tommorow the day he leave he’s turning 10 months to the day.

Also I spoke to his new family I don’t blame them or upset by them at all; they did nothing wrong in my eyes. And if I was his dad I would want him back also. So as a man applaud that and understand. It saddens me but it’s God’s plan like everyone keeps telling me.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-in-tears-as-he-found-out-hes-not-father-of-baby-he-raised-for-10-months-3/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2019
A lot are happening in this world cry
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2019
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by sweetonugbu: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2019
Them plenty
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by Prettyvita(f): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2019
Inside life
Deeper life
Chosen life

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by thorpido(m): 11:22am On Nov 22, 2019
He won't be the first.He should wipe his tears.
Men dey mumu sha.You get to dey sharp whenever you decide to go down with any woman.
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by Ishilove: 11:26am On Nov 22, 2019
Ha, some women sha embarassed
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by Richy4(m): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2019
That's so unfortunate.. Maybe he even signed the birth certificate. Meaning he has to keep on providing until the court says otherwise. how I wish the LOL he kept on repeating was from the heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 22, 2019
This explains the issue of offpoint
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by Offpoint: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2019
BLUELemon:
This explains the issue of offpoint or officialgarri
yeah you're right' it's just mine is not 10 monthstongue
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Offpoint:

yeah you're right' it's just mine is not 10 monthstongue
I keep looking for that thread. Can't seem to find it
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by Amarisa(f): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
Touching..so sorry Sir!
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by crackhaus: 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
thorpido:
He won't be the first.He should wipe his tears.
Men dey mumu sha.You get to dey sharp whenever you decide to go down with any woman.
Lol.. cheesy

See his crocodile tears.
I have no pity for men like this who let love and sweet punaní block their common sense.

9 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by Offpoint: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
BLUELemon:
I keep looking for that thread. Can't seem to find it
you'll find it someday
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by graciamore(f): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
So touching!!!!
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by 24kmagic: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
I fear who no fear 21st century women.

If my pikin no resemble any member of my family after birth, wahala go de.

Make the boy just resemble my mother abeg.
That woman too fine.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by ChildFun: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Wow... So sad
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Would be lying if I said I wasn't scared of women and people in general these days though..

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by nlPoster: 1:45am On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by EkwensuNjaba(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
I fear who no fear women because they say

The fear of women, is the begining of wizdom.
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by Quirekoon: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
I for smash the baby head.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by Simplehuman: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Inside life
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by legionISproteus: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Quirekoon:
I for smash the baby head.
That's anger speaking and it's not worth it. Best to start a new family with another spouse
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Some women can be heartless, it's not fair.
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by KanwuliaExtra: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
Just as painful when married men have baby mamas.
Shyte happens. . . . To err is always to be human.
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by ABOVEDELAW: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2020
PATERNITY COURT IS MY BEST PROGRAM.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by Karleb(m): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2020
10 months?
He should count his losses and move on.
Re: Man In Tears As He Found Out He's Not Father Of Baby He Raised For 10 Months by Chummynoni(m): 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
It is just 10months, thank your star. You havent spent a lot. Be strong bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? / Nature Didn’t Wire Anybody To Be Anything,society Did / A Woman That Always Demand Sex From The Husband Is Killing Him Slowly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.