Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (84542 Views)

Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
ursullalinda:
Wonder what I'm doing in this good for nothing thread....Op if your mum, sisters, wife and daughters have nothing to offer......Pls treat is a family issue.....don't disgrace yourself in a public forum
lol, this one did not even read the post.

22 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Why is this a topic ?
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by majamajic(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
feelz:
90% of Nigeria girls are not interested in such conversation, people that dont even know basic stuff as the governor of there state down to knowing what's just going on around. They derive pleasure in watching soap opera's, having unproductive discussion and using emotional way to get money from guys. I can go on and on listing. Nigerian girls have a very long way to go.

if I tell u my discussion with one hustler about getting her a job and her opening a shop

infact she stopped greeting me

8 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Incandescent(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
feelz:
90% of Nigeria girls are not interested in such conversation, people that dont even know basic stuff as the governor of there state down to knowing what's just going on around. They derive pleasure in watching soap opera's, having unproductive discussion and using emotional way to get money from guys. I can go on and on listing. Nigerian girls have a very long way to go.

Have you met 90% of Nigerian girls? Change your circle man. I've met intelligent Nigerian women before and even now I'm talking to one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Angelacruz: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Okk
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
feelz:
Lol . That's why they are called fish brains grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Jsst: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lol
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by legba1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Trust me folks....there are quite a number with great IQ....YOU JUST HAVE NOT MET THEM YET....

7 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by majamajic(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
GeneralShepherd:
Why is this a topic ?

this topic is useful than some BBN topics sef

13 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Incandescent(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Deja93:
My girlfriend is from cape town South Africa and she’s a miner she’s been my backbone financially and morally for a while now trust me I’ve met Nigerian girls in the past they’re a disgrace to their womanhood

*spits* angry

Broke ass nigga. Get a job please

6 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Incandescent(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
Omnibus:
Lol . That's why they are called fish brains grin

...including your mum & sisters grin

6 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Angelfrost(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You will burn in Hades for mentioning Southy here, "she's your backbone financially" bla bla bla, you lazy ass nuisance, pretty sure your sisters and female cousins are Nigerians, rubbish.

Ignore the idiotic gold digger... He's not a member of my race and gender!!!

9 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
Deja93:
My girlfriend is from cape town South Africa and she’s a miner she’s been my backbone financially and morally for a while now trust me I’ve met Nigerian girls in the past they’re a disgrace to their womanhood

*spits* angry
no be their fault, na their mother mostly, poor training and poverty caused orientation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Divay22(f): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
SoNature:

I told my babe to join me so we attend a forex seminar together because we want to invest with some traders.

She told me that someone invited her to an all-night church program, so she's already booked.

Well, women kept themselves where they are today, and they will always be the biggest casualties of religion.
Too bad
Is she still your babe ?Because if i was to be a guy, it's either the training or kiss the relationship goodbye.

6 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by jimcaddy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
Abeg hook me up with one SA babe too nah. PM me
Deja93:

*spits* angry

3 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Are you minding them? Men attract ladies of their type,if your woman offer only sex in relationship then it obvious u also dnt offer nothing else aside sex!! Birds of the same feathers flock together!! Rubbish!!!

Likes of you only offer financial extortion and sex. Oloshos everywhere

14 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Chrysz(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Are you minding them? Men attract ladies of their type,if your woman offer only sex in relationship then it obvious u also dnt offer nothing else aside sex!! Birds of the same feathers flock together!! Rubbish!!!
I agree with you on this.

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by franugo(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
ursullalinda:
Wonder what I'm doing in this good for nothing thread....Op if your mum, sisters, wife and daughters have nothing to offer......Pls treat is a family issue.....don't disgrace yourself in a public forum

U didn't read d op....obviously cry

5 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Goalnaldo(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
You can't engage in an intelligent conversation with the average Nigerian girl. Apart from Nollywood, bbnaija and sex there have nothing much to offer. That's the sad reality.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by ofem89(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
not all women are the same, its based on the one u met.one shouldn't generalized it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Thermodynamics(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
h
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Msseh: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
Not all women some have brain & they also bring blessings with right positive directions in the life of a good man.
These women are only 2% remaining in the world..that's why is hard finding them.

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by victorian(f): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
Thank God I'm not in any relationship with any guy from nairaland.

80percent of guys here wailing every second what has women has to offer to a man is just sex!

Really? What do u guys want? A woman to be crediting your account every day.

Awon Ole!
Don't go and hustle work and be a man. Be waiting for woman to come feed u guys. Bloody gold diggers!
Smhhhh!

That's why I love igbo guys, u won't hear an igbo guy spew this rubbish!

They are not waiting for their women to come and credit their accounts.

Awon Ole jati jati! You guys are so shameless! God forbid!

*spits*

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Puya: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
ursullalinda:

This one did not even read the thread before inviting someone’s mum and siblings, just jumped into conclusion ...

Read madam, Always read and stop embarrassing yourself..

You’re part of the issue they’re discussing...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Toscarel: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
lies

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by chrismymen(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2019

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by UrVillagePpl: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
Small sense de watin u talk shaa.. but that still doesn't stop the fact that women have literally nothing to offer other than good sex.. grin grin grin cool cool

But no all sha

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Khaleell001(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
Deja93:

*spits* angry

You are simply irresponsible.

Depending on a woman is the last thing any responsible man should do except out of necessity otherwise,you are disgrace to men.

Get married and get responsible.

7 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Enemyofpeace: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
Seunmomoh what do you have to say?
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
But Y
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by jaxxy(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
feelz:

Depends on the type of gals u associate with or are attracted to. I can’t date a gal without a sound intellect or even if she doesn’t know much she shud be willing to learn. Anything outside that is to pass time which is rare when I’m Busy or even totally avoid. Birds of thesame feather will flock together.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] / Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.