Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (84571 Views)

Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lavylilly: 1:29am On Jan 09, 2022
cool
LZAA:
No no no no
This is a fat lie
Women(minus the slayqueens anyway) offer much more than sex
There's friendship,advice heck even financial help
This is so off point i had to comment
Never generalize
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by IyaTola: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Bigpapi1: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2022
lavylilly:
Greetings to you all.

I have a disturbing thought I'd like to share. Recently, i stumbled on a video which had a caption "Apart from sex, women have nothing to offer in a relationship."

I totally disagree with this.

I am not disagreeing as a feminist. I am disagreeing as a sane woman.

In as much as a lot of women folks are guilty of the caption charged against them, i think the male folks should also be blamed as an encouraging factor to this.

Gentleman, apart from calling her to come over to your place for the weekend, have her wash your clothes, keep your house clean and have massive sex. Have you tried to engage her in an intellectual/an intelligent discourse?

Apart from drilling that hole, have you tried to drill and extract her God given potentials from her?

Have you tried to discuss your dreams and aspirations with her and see how she fits in by suggesting ideas that would contribute positively to your dreams?

Apart from taking her to the club and have countless sit outs, have you ever taken her for seminars and workshops?

These are questions a lot of male folks are guilty of.

It takes two to tangle. Until you give her room to show you her potentials, you will never see her showcasing it.

The reason why she gives you just sex is because that is the only thing you require all the time from her ever since you both met.

Require more than sex, and then you will see her come out in her fullness.

(c) Precious Pearls

Nigerian bitches are not interested in your write, just take them out smoke weed, loud, shisha, Arizona, drink wine and fvck all night in the hotel......if you try to engage them in any meaningful conversation they will run away to the next guy that does the clubbing and hotel lifestyle... They are just useless and lazy

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Temhellen(f): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2022
90% of Nigeria girls are not interested in such conversation, people that dont even know basic stuff as the governor of there state down to knowing what's just going on around. They derive pleasure in watching soap opera's, having unproductive discussion and using emotional way to get money from guys. I can go on and on listing. Nigerian girls have a very long way to go.

Says who? Just saw u haven't met any lady who is interested in such conversation........ Keep searching
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Temhellen(f): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2022
planetx13:
The main question is how many of them can even give the sex well.... Nigerian women are very boring when it comes to matters of the other room

Ciao

Why u no kuku kill Nigeria women?
U know say sex na Biafra war

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Temhellen(f): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2022
EmptyCoconutHead:
dating a naija girl is the worst thing that can ever befall a man .
I thought God created ladies to be a man's helper but now it's otherwise.
Naija girls have proven to be a source of misery to men.
instead of them to help and stick with u they will rather tie u down and heap their burden on your head as they now see relationship as a means of occupation.
these hoes called women have nothing to offer in a man's life.
they cannot even keep up with intellectual discussions, bringing up creative ideas, innovative matters. they only know how to trend nonsense on Twitter Instagram uploading pictures on Facebook.
useless creatures.
I have already given up on them, best thing is to go pay for a service of a lady, engage on a contract with her and after she delivers a child to me I pay her off.
girls are not really worth the headache.
useless liabilities.

Just say the ones u've met are.. Will quote u "..... source of misery to men". How many ladies have u met in life? Before u seal a relationship u must have see some qualities in her
Plus SEX is essential n necessary in any relationship. The lady that offers u only sex might be an intellectual lady to another guy

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Temhellen(f): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Sweetcollins:
Just like the guy above rightly said, so many so called slay girls don't even know what is Honda or Toyota , so how can you ask for her help in choice making....sometimes I pity them. They are just there!!
Many I said, NOT ALL I no wan dodge stones

U have answered this ursef.

Slay girls
End of discussion
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Ashotinblow1: 2:02am On Jun 10, 2022
Ok
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Ashotinblow1: 2:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Yh
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lavylilly: 2:33am On Jun 23, 2022
undecided
Bigpapi1:

Nigerian bitches are not interested in your write, just take them out smoke weed, loud, shisha, Arizona, drink wine and fvck all night in the hotel......if you try to engage them in any meaningful conversation they will run away to the next guy that does the clubbing and hotel lifestyle... They are just useless and lazy

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.