Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (84635 Views)

Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yellowmoon1400:
How am I suppose to trust you, who knows this could be a charade
lol just reply to ur whatsapp message first! the end will justify the means!
also asides from the Innovative issue also bear in mind that I'm your eyeneka and a confirmed eyen ibibio so we need to hobnob dear.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Yellowmoon1400(f): 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
lol just reply to ur whatsapp message first! the end will justify the means!
also asides from the Innovative issue also bear in mind that I'm your eyeneka and a confirmed eyen ibibio so we need to hobnob dear.
Let me find you via Fb first
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yellowmoon1400:
Let me find you via Fb first
I'm not on Facebook. I'd have added u since.
I only make use of WhatsApp.
I'm not a social media freak.
Just come online on WhatsApp let's Interact.
we need to talk
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Yellowmoon1400(f): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
[quote author=EmptyCoconutHead post=84336509] I'm not on Facebook. I'd have added u since.
I only make use of WhatsApp.
I'm not a social media freak.
Just come online on WhatsApp let's Interact.
we need to talk[/qu I didn't say you're a social media freak and am not available on WhatsApp for now
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
[quote author=Yellowmoon1400 post=84336604][/quote] okay what's your Facebook id?
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:35am On Nov 25, 2019
Yellowmoon1400:
let me find u on FB first
alright dear search for Cull Obsidian on Facebook you'll see a guy with a black spec on his dp.
pls when quoting me kindly obliterate my fb details dear. thanks as I'll be anticipating your request
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lavylilly: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
undecided
emmaodet:

It's all about have you ever advised her? Sit her down? Show her your plans and dreams? Show, show, advice ....... Blah blah blah
Whatever happens to women doing same to men.
Always receiving and receiving... Smh
Ehat happens to a lady sitting a man down to tell him her plans, how it's goin to affect the man positively, both targets and goals.
Always about you you and you..
And it is always the man's fault for a lady been lazy, not proactive or have her plans.
Too much entitlement mentality.
Franchang
Martinez39
Pansophist
Ubunja
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lavylilly: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
hmmmmmmmmm
Deepthoughts:
see,we have tried all the options you rightly listed above,but the results is always discouraging so we inevitably settled for the only option available which is the sex,the only subject be girls can discuss endlessly is latest Brazilian hairs,make up styles, fashion trends, who's dating who n super star wannabe infatuations,nothing meaningful so don't blame the guys for concentrating on akpako.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lavylilly: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
cry
alexola20:
I have met few beautiful girls in Migeria.But when I tried to engage them in meaningful conversations,they get tired,bored and a bit intimidated because some of them have nothing much upstairs.Lest I forget they were all university graduates.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lavylilly: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
kiss
Juliearth:

You deserve some accolades, sis. There is more to being a lady than the physical. Some men may wonder why its so hard to have a stable relationship.... This right here is it (for me). If you cannot arouse my intellect, then its not worth it.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lavylilly: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
wink
Dizzyrascal:
I am a guy but i can boldly say that your sentiment is absolutely spot on....if I must shorten it down to one word, it would be: BRILLIANT...threads like yours remind me of why i still appreciate Nairaland...Kudos
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lavylilly: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Anyone saying that is Mad. It's just stereotyping.

I hope u are not a misguided feminist
Nah! I stated facts ONLY.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lavylilly: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Xisnin:

You wrote well but spoiled it with the bold. I know you are trying to sound balance but
we live in a perfect world and any sane person would expect some behavioral deviation from
any group you look at.

Aside from professional prostitutes and friends with benefit with clearly defined roles,
it is very difficult for a woman to offer only one value in a relationship even if she plans to.
Those that believe such have not sat down to think about it.

It is anti-women propaganda that a lot of women have sadly agreed with.
True.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lavylilly: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
ask her what are interest are
joepepsy:
How can you engage a bimbo in intelligent discussion.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Juliearth(f): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Deepthoughts: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
lavylilly:
hmmmmmmmmm
Truly the issue issue is so rotten n it's giving out a very pungent odour!.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Like doggy style ,missionary or what They are not called bimbo for nothing.
lavylilly:
ask her what are interest are
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Yellowmoon1400(f): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
alright dear search for Cull Obsidian on Facebook you'll see a guy with a black spec on his dp.
pls when quoting me kindly obliterate my fb details dear. thanks as I'll be anticipating your request
I did try finding you but couldn't find you still
Precious Fatile~Precious Pen
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Yellowmoon1400:
I did try finding you but couldn't find you still
Precious Fatile~Precious Pen
I don see u.
u fine small but na smallie u con be o.
still sent a request though
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Brightgem(f): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
anslem04:

You must know for men ... our best chances of getting a lady is showcasing our romantic side n financial capacity becos that is the requisite for most ladies heart, if yu notice wen men meet to discuss it is different compared to wen with d ladies. the case is only different with sapiosexual beings.
so even when an intellectual guys meets any lady he minimizes that side of him, becos he doesnt want to bore or freak the babe out .... so these men just av to wait on luck esp. when u understand d scarcity, konji no b joke grin
The bitter truth is we all can't have or get want we want, jus creat a 2nd choice u can work with @least.
Nah! I disagree with waiting on luck! You can get close to what you want, except you are in such a hurry or the konji is more important to life. Choices and decisions.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Yellowmoon1400(f): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
I don see u.
u fine small but na smallie u con be o.
still sent a request though
��
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by LaGersona: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
elonize:
mehn this ur woman ehn,na coconut head o,sorry to say did but I only mean dis for her not taking advice,dats all...
She falls into d third category of my post...she supports financially wen u r down but d attitudes is d problem... Well bro I have not found a solution to dis type of problem.
She's a good person in d aspect of supporting,...
But una b lovers now..who 1dey give who advice wen its needed concerning finance cos if d guy don't have d knowledge of dat,d girl shud have d knowledge... Think very well,pray and ask ur pastor concerning dis girl if der is a future between both of u...nogo make mistake,abeg

Lol, na really coconut head. I feel she thinks it's all about "doing it alone" since she's not yet married.
I've had a lot of conversation with her about self improvement and growing together but it yield nothing.
Concerning finding if she's the right person, I've done my finding and it's positive but our "free will" will always change prophecies.
I'm not religious anymore but I'm growing spiritually.
I hope she grows up soon coz if we eventually get married with this her attitude, she won't get most of my support/care.

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by elonize(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
LaGersona:

Lol, na really coconut head. I feel she thinks it's all about "doing it alone" since she's not yet married.
I've had a lot of conversation with her about self improvement and growing together but it yield nothing.
Concerning finding if she's the right person, I've done my finding and it's positive but our "free will" will always change prophecies.
I'm not religious anymore but I'm growing spiritually.
I hope she grows up soon coz if we eventually get married with this her attitude, she won't get most of my support/care.

this ur last lines na wahala....she won't get ur support
Imagine how DAT house go b,quarrel of any sorts
Prophecies can change true..but if d man of God is shown a bad future for both of u n u still went ahead with d marriage, na u know how u go do pass.was at a church program,n d pastor said "bachelors n spinsters who r not yet married, its good u have spiritual head dat can see d future cos many marriages are broken cos d couple didn't seek for spiritual advice"
Bro a husband n wife came for deliverance like I did,spiritual husband dey worry d man,smtimes d man go sleep for bed ,but wake up to see himself for ground...nobi say d man n d woman Nor get money o
But enough wahala dey worry d man n d woman..she's even thinking of breaking d marriage. Be careful

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by elonize(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
emmaodet:

Bro all na the same. I dated a custom lady officer for about 4 year and despite giving her gifts, money, cards etc for she and her daughter, she never deem it fit to spend a dime on me despite earning 120k per month.
I kuku ma cut the yeye relationship off, no time for nonsense.
she was giving u custom love na grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by elonize(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
emmaodet:

Don't mind her, see how she is even boasting about eating the Guy's money without her contributing.
Very wack mentality.
Whether they like it or not - The Era of men spending alone is Overr........
Men are pushing back now and it will only get louder because the average man on tge street is already Stretched to the Limit
true,but some mugu still dey do d spending
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Orevaforbs: 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
Laurene:
when is he gonna pay your dowry?

Are you her family's dowry collector?

Awon when will he pay dowry, as if paying of dowry means happy home with peace of mind.

Some people carrying dowries like gala for head.

tongue
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by elonize(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
Laurene:
when is he gonna pay your dowry?
u c dis girl so,she said she doesn't credit his account,.. Na dis kind girl dey kill d man...lazy piece of shit
Na all dis kind free free things she dey like
She's happy he choose her above all grin cheesy cheesy
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by LaGersona: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
elonize:
this ur last lines na wahala....she won't get ur support
Imagine how DAT house go b,quarrel of any sorts
Prophecies can change true..but if d man of God is shown a bad future for both of u n u still went ahead with d marriage, na u know how u go do pass.was at a church program,n d pastor said "bachelors n spinsters who r not yet married, its good u have spiritual head dat can see d future cos many marriages are broken cos d couple didn't seek for spiritual advice"
Bro a husband n wife came for deliverance like I did,spiritual husband dey worry d man,smtimes d man go sleep for bed ,but wake up to see himself for ground...nobi say d man n d woman Nor get money o
But enough wahala dey worry d man n d woman..she's even thinking of breaking d marriage. Be careful

Boss, I didn't say I won't support but it won't be as what I'd wish for. She go get wetin wife dey get but other benefits no go go to her.
Regarding churches and testimonies, some testimonies are usually false and some of the people given testimonies thinks there problems are spiritual or have been resolve.
When I was into church things, I testified about how God has solved my problems and pastors take glory but las las some problem still dey.
Also, I've written to a pastor who has more than a thousand member every Sunday service about my problems expecting him to announce (which he usually do to some) and give solution. Till today I never see anything. He even blocked me to avoid reaching him.
No be only him o, different pastors with their flaws way I don experience.
Most of us facing challenges are either caused by self or via SPELL.(there are solutions to this)
You may need a spiritual leader but a leader who could not show you how to DIY is not really helping you.
We are more powerful than most of the so called pastors or religious leader but we depend on them without thinking on how to improve ourselves and explore our knowledge
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by LaGersona: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
elonize:
u c dis girl so,she said she doesn't credit his account,.. Na dis kind girl dey kill d man...lazy piece of shit
Na all dis kind free free things she dey like
She's happy he choose her above all grin cheesy cheesy

Still on your experience at your church.
There's nothing about spiritual husband or wife. It's invested by the leaders.
When you say someone has spiritual husband or wife. What is the person personally? "Every human are not just human being, we are spiritual being having human experience".
The only issue about us is that we've not discovered our potential and still seek from those you have discovered their potential or those who pretend to have discovered their potential.
There might be some situation which requires spiritual intervention for instance SPELL but most of our problems are caused by self and can also be solve by self. Also, our energy, emotion, blockage, grounded or non grounded, amongst others also determine our life experience.
If you doubt me about this pastor's things. Just meet the pastor personally or refer someone to him/her to discuss about your or the persons situation and see what the end result would be.
So, the level our spirituality also differ that's the reason you would see some in this forum saying they don't believe in God or Spirituality and some been stuck on religion or practices of all sort and would not want to look outside the box on different dimension of physical and spiritual understanding.
We are here to evolve and learn new things about the universe and nature and not given out our energy for others to use.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.