Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (84755 Views)

Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Lightangel65: 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
lavylilly:
Greetings to you all.

I have a disturbing thought I'd like to share. Recently, i stumbled on a video which had a caption "Apart from sex, women have nothing to offer in a relationship."

I totally disagree with this.

I am not disagreeing as a feminist. I am disagreeing as a sane woman.

In as much as a lot of women folks are guilty of the caption charged against them, i think the male folks should also be blamed as an encouraging factor to this.

Gentleman, apart from calling her to come over to your place for the weekend, have her wash your clothes, keep your house clean and have massive sex. Have you tried to engage her in an intellectual/an intelligent discourse?

Apart from drilling that hole, have you tried to drill and extract her God given potentials from her?

Have you tried to discuss your dreams and aspirations with her and see how she fits in by suggesting ideas that would contribute positively to your dreams?

Apart from taking her to the club and have countless sit outs, have you ever taken her for seminars and workshops?

These are questions a lot of male folks are guilty of.

It takes two to tangle. Until you give her room to show you her potentials, you will never see her showcasing it.

The reason why she gives you just sex is because that is the only thing you require all the time from her ever since you both met.

Require more than sex, and then you will see her come out in her fullness.

(c) Precious Pearls

I disagree, maybe you think this because you are a sex freak. Sex is not life.

I don't really know about women but they are good company, relationships are not meant to be about sex. If I was ever(not possible) to enter into one. Sex would be off the table.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
samtol4:
u want to compare South African girl to Nigerian girl ? Tar Nigerian ladies are far ahead . there are good Nigerian ladies out there

I totally agree with you that they’re far ahead but have you checked the decline rates in relationships as of yet would you say they’re more open on starting relationships with almost any caliber of men out there

Well the answer is a frustrating and resounding

NO!!!
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
samtol4:
how many SA women are married?

How would I know ??

Are there any census for that

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by samtol4(m): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
Deja93:

How would I know ??

Are there any census for that

Lol grin
calm down lover boy lol
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
samtol4:
calm down lover boy lol

Lover boy kwa grin

We go still see sugarboi na grin
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Kenttylord(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
Generallll:

So a woman who claim to love a man cannot advise him at will, correct him when he's trailing a wrong part by always asking for sex?
Even zombies ve a mind of their own.

Let me add a few point to this..
I partially disagree with this notion, for that statement to sound right it will apply to both parties but that's not an issue for discussion . this statement can only be valid depending on the couples or party involved. the same way we have those who are only after sex, we have those who are after their Career , we have those who are gluttony, we have those who are house warmer, all you need is to enlighten each other just the writer has said, their lot of things you can actually get engaged in and it will take your time. its not all about sex but its required as well from both parties.

1 Like

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by pansophist(m): 12:17am On Dec 01, 2019
Sex is the gateway to impregnation, and for procreation and less of pleasure. Back in the days, birth control was not a thing then, and most couples didn't necessarily plan when to have kids, but just went along with the flow when the wife got pregnant and kids show up. A proof of this would be the fact that that people in the past had more kids than people now. For the whole of human history (until about 1930), gender roles were defined, men's usefulness to women lies on his ability to provide for her and the kids and protect, while female usefulness to men was her youthfulness and fertility, to have children and continue the family line.

Right now, things have changed. Women are protesting against gender roles, and with the invention of contraception (e.g condoms), we now have sex for pleasure as opposed to procreation, society has also been structured and organized in a way that a woman can make her own money, and live in a safe neighborhood without needing a man directly to protect her. All these are admirable progress, but the unintended consequences are that even though women can earn their money and felt released from their gender roles, women's value to men still didn't change, as men still uncompromisingly need sex and maternity from women as before. It goes both ways, but the focus is on men now.

So now that sex doesn't necessarily lead to impregnation as before, the unintended consequences are that the value women offer to men now is just sex. Your average man did not need a woman for her money, or to protect him, but for sex, and maternity. So when you cut off maternity out of the equation, one could understand why men think sex is the only thing women offer, especially when it is a casual relationship based on sex.

5 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
oyinda1599:
I am already dealing with it.
send a pm I have something to discuss with u
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lavylilly: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lightangel65:

I disagree, maybe you think this because you are a sex freak. Sex is not life.

I don't really know about women but they are good company, relationships are not meant to be about sex. If I was ever(not possible) to enter into one. Sex would be off the table.
wink
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
joepepsy:
Can we be romeo and Juliet
After calling me ugly?
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
You didn't get the joke.. grin
Thatssobeyonce:

After calling me ugly?
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
I was just beign sarcastic. grin you are very beautiful
Thatssobeyonce:

After calling me ugly?
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Thatssobeyonce(f): 5:49am On Dec 02, 2019
joepepsy:
Oh so calling someone ugly is now a joke
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Thatssobeyonce(f): 5:50am On Dec 02, 2019
joepepsy:
I was just beign sarcastic. grin you are very beautiful
Okay sir
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lavylilly: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2019
cheesy
joepepsy:
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
some people don't really know when someone is playing around.
lavylilly:
cheesy
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by joepepsy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
: smiley am sorry if I was offensive didn't mean to.
Thatssobeyonce:

Okay sir
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lavylilly: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sure
joepepsy:
some people don't really know when someone is playing around.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Abidal0123: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
How do I ho about Facebook ads
golddeejay:
most of the Information you need is in the business section of NL.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by cooooooks(m): 3:47am On Dec 07, 2019
There are many girls that only have sex to offer.

There are many guys who only seek sex or/and only have money/things to offer.

There are, in my view, the majority who have everything to offer: wisdom, love, partnership, themselves.

When you find yourself a person with everything to offer, you will know.

lavylilly:
Greetings to you all.

I have a disturbing thought I'd like to share. Recently, i stumbled on a video which had a caption "Apart from sex, women have nothing to offer in a relationship."

In as much as a lot of women folks are guilty of the caption charged against them, i think the male folks should also be blamed as an encouraging factor to this.

Gentleman, apart from calling her to come over to your place for the weekend, have her wash your clothes, keep your house clean and have massive sex. Have you tried to engage her in an intellectual/an intelligent discourse?

Apart from drilling that hole, have you tried to drill and extract her God given potentials from her?

Have you tried to discuss your dreams and aspirations with her and see how she fits in by suggesting ideas that would contribute positively to your dreams?

Apart from taking her to the club and have countless sit outs, have you ever taken her for seminars and workshops?

It takes two to tangle. Until you give her room to show you her potentials, you will never see her showcasing it.

The reason why she gives you just sex is because that is the only thing you require all the time from her ever since you both met.

(c) Precious Pearls
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lavylilly: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2019
cool
cooooooks:
There are many girls that only have sex to offer.

There are many guys who only seek sex or/and only have money/things to offer.

There are, in my view, the majority who have everything to offer: wisdom, love, partnership, themselves.

When you find yourself a person with everything to offer, you will know.

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lavylilly: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
It the type of gals u meet
feelz:
90% of Nigeria girls are not interested in such conversation, people that dont even know basic stuff as the governor of there state down to knowing what's just going on around. They derive pleasure in watching soap opera's, having unproductive discussion and using emotional way to get money from guys. I can go on and on listing. Nigerian girls have a very long way to go.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by leketon: 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lonely and Bored ladies, single mothers in Kwara State who need it can contact this Whatsapp 09030417834 for free and screat hook up.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by evil1: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
lavylilly:
Greetings to you all.

(c) Precious Pearls

Having the right woman a lot can be offered and achieved. And a relationship goes beyond sex, this I learnt dating someone special. True luv sets in.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lavylilly: 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
evil1:

Having the right woman a lot can be offered and achieved. And a relationship goes beyond sex, this I learnt dating someone special. True luv sets in.
congrats
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by leketon: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Connect
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by LaGersona: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
elonize:
hahahhahahahahah,guy u dey make me laugh o"las las e still dey".
Fake testimony dey,n real onces also dey.
If I c a real church,I will know,if I c fakie,I will know
We run to dem cos of high ordinance, its been der right from time...we have moses,Elijah n co.its their calling to lead a congregation

We also can say n pray positive into our lives but der are somethings ehn...guy u go need ur spiritual head to pray for u
As for those pastors u wrote to...other men of God dey around u,genuine ones...I hope if u c a fake church,u go know ?

Boss, how far
Make them come do miracles for this Covic-19 now.
Na now we need the original pastors
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lavylilly: 2:42am On Mar 30, 2020
LaGersona:

Boss, how far
Make them come do miracles for this Covic-19 now.
Na now we need the original pastors
lol
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by LaGersona: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2020
lavylilly:
lol
He said they/he usually run to pastors of "high ordinance" whenever there are challenges.
And now we need those "high ordinance" prophets and pastors as the fake pastors no fit tackle Covic-19.
And I want know the fake and real church now!!!
Even pastors agree make their members stay home (except the stubborn ones) instead to show us miracles wey we dey see for TV and news for years!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Rockyfancino(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

Guy, do u notice that in ladies also? Our naija babes can't even mention one brand of car apart from Benz. I once asked a lady of her favorite car and she said, "that car that Sandra Achum drove in Glamour girls pt 2. I was like wtf, I don't watch home movies!

You are also guilty of not watching home movies. A woman might not necessarily know what you know. Some people say because some women don't know a splinter of politics, they don't have sense. The truth is that while many ladies are actually dumb, that's how a man can't still stand beside some women because v she'll utterly destroy the man in all intellectual areas.

You'll find ladies like that are the okay to do ones, self made, they see asking money from a guy as belittling themselves. It's poverty and backward civilization that's causing many ladies to be leeches and stupid.

To confess, it can be really annoying. Sometimes, I just wonder what kind of girl is this. I don't even bother talking to some girls anymore, it's almost as if there's nothing in that head.
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by danielistics(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
op is confused, you said you disagree with the statement then you admitted it's true but men are also to blame smh
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by yungchop: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
bobobri:
women hmmmmm
Hello bro, can't access my pm. What's up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.