Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,104 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) (47211 Views)

FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Imagine what he do to others while on duty angry I think his action is just a karma

1 Like

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Jabioro: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
The village people have finally picked his calls..once his undoing got media attention..he don red be that..he go reach prison yard .dey watch the next event
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Sunijacks(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
This doesn't make any sense no matter what the little girl did.

God help us
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Poverty. Poverty brings out d beast in some people
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by stanliwiser: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
anyimontana:
That's the curse uve brought to ur family..kip on collecting bribes and making illegal arrests, making things hard for common men..soon u will rape ur own daughter at the age of 13..
please be careful, if you wish him bad, fine but not an innocent 13 year old daughter. Be careful.
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by omotayo11(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
If a man can to this to his daughter, only God knows what he will do to his wife.

No wonder policemen are stupid people. That idiot is a monster.
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by baysol: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
makdcash:
They shld get him arrested asap. This is BAD
This child must be taken away from that monster sharp sharp before he kills this innocent child.
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
Her only crime was to be born at all... cry..
I'm in tears right now

4 Likes

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by iReddington: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
angry the way my belle turn as I see that little angel brutalized like that ehn!! The little girl still maintained a calm exterior, e don turn normal thing for her! Chaii. That father should be thrown into a gulag or concentration camp.
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Chizman042: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
That man is a monster
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by hotdealz(m): 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
If he can do this to his own child, imagine what this police man would do to a law abiding citizen.

1 Like

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by anyimontana(m): 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
stanliwiser:
please be careful, if you wish him bad, fine but not an innocent 13 year old daughter. Be careful.
only if u know how many innocent families deyve made life miserable..
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Tarabye: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by airminem(f): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
Watch the policeman closely for his seems suicide tendency positive. Sorry girl. Daddy is having a hard time controlling his anger and should be checked medicaly.
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
Poverty will always be a motherfucker

What you are seeing is transferred aggression.
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by jabolo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
praiseneo:
Tears rolled down my cheeks when I saw the last pic of the innocent girl.

Now people are wonderong what's wrong with me shhiiit

Damn bro, so I'm about to close my laptop, job done, let the weekend commence. Yay!
But this, this, really got me. For real. I landed with a thud.

Ok, all we can do is fix this crappy situation for the little girl, however we can from wherever we are.
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Amhappy(f): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
Imagine what will happen to anyone arguing with this one. He will just shoot you without looking back
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Greatfullheart: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
This Case offer to Be Reported to Welfare or Child Right Department.

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Blessed13:
he refused to give him bribe

grin
grin grin

child to father bribe abi grin

kolo man.
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
He's not the biological father and both himself and the wife know..... U know? The girl must be a product of "away match" and the man is tired of keeping the secret hence the continual battery of both mother and daughter
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by royalads: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
And people around couldn't gather around to beat the sh*t out of the MF while he was at it? I'm so angry right now. Poor girl, you deserve none of that. I pray permanent help comes your way
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Okpoloeyes: 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
I suffered worse till I left my home. Neighbours hated my parents but none would go to the police. There are people around them who should do the needful but won't because of fear. Sad!

zoba88:
Everytime man said to be a police officer comes back from work, he’ll either vent his anger/frustration on his wife or innocent girl (his daughter) identified as Little Miss Edidiong.

According to report, he has consistently battered the girl over time. He lives in Abak Road, Uyo State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/angry-policeman-batters-his-daughter-in.html?m=1
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by blackboy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is bad. The girl is still small. No he must have been drunk or under hard drugs
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Vibesvbs(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
These Naira Marley's land seff angry tongue
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by stanliwiser: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
anyimontana:
only if u know how many innocent families deyve made life miserable..
They are among the worst people on the planet, Yes I agree. But please let an innocent 13years old girl be.
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by anyimontana(m): 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
stanliwiser:
They are among the worst people on the planet, Yes I agree. But please let an innocent 13years old girl be.
its left between him and his creator sha...I call I,sins of the fathers
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by KingSatan: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
sapeleboi:
why bringing her to the world

God gave him.

Foolish Africans!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by IamRunk(m): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hello, child support
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Isnow: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
those people... God knows I hate their attitude with passion..and also the job itself with passion..when they....if this man is not arrested I don't know what wld be his next action..devil for that matter
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Phyde: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
Poor little girl, what did she know? cry cry cry What was her offence? cry cry cry. God will protect you from that heartlessman. cry cry cry
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Akechukwuka: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is called child molestation and abuse, what a wicked man? He should be dismiss from the police force nd left to face punishment of life imprisonment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) / Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) / Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.