Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) (47210 Views)

FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Growing up my dad never beat me. Not once. And I still turned out pretty well. Nigerians have to understand that beating a child is not the best way to train him/her. We r still a long way from civilization in this country. May God help us.
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
See my children wey I dey pamper like egg na him somebody go dey beat his child like say no be him born am.

1 Like

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by segunoluomoofte(m): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
Animal dad I have teenage kids I never one day put my hands on them and they wonderful kids
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by therajah: 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Somebody that should prevent child abuse..
Thats what happens when mental medical tests are not done before you admit pple to the police. Thats what happens when pry 6 drop outs are admitted into the NPF.
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Martinez39(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is egregious. The man must be apprehended and charged with child abuse.
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by ikevictor: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
I feel like crying!

What kind of stupid country is this??
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Princeton92(m): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
...A pity...
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Esteem001(m): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
The girl should be taken away from his watch, because he might feel embarrassed and do worse havoc because his mischievous deeds is now known to the world. Make that man go write Undertaken !
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by SultanYoung: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Please what’s his name he need to be dealt with
zoba88:
Everytime man said to be a police officer comes back from work, he’ll either vent his anger/frustration on his wife or innocent girl (his daughter) identified as Little Miss Edidiong.

According to report, he has consistently battered the girl over time. He lives in Abak Road, Uyo State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/angry-policeman-batters-his-daughter-in.html?m=1
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by aspiring44: 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
makdcash:
They shld get him arrested asap. This is BAD

Assault and battery .

They should give him 10,000 Lashes with hot iron on the back
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by iykenex(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
The man must have psychological problem that undermine his sense of fatherhood as well as love and affection of a father. Be that as it may, I think the best solution to reprimand the police force to call him in order. Arresting and dismissing him will have a boomeranging effect not just only on the child we are agitating for but on the entire family ( if he is the bread winner).
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by SOFTENGR: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
Did she refuse to settle him 100 naira change? grin
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Cynthiamarichuy: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
What is the meaning of this.....? I doubt if that is his child. Stupid police man
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by periphetes: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
Some men don't deserve to be called father with this type of child abuse.
How could you brutalize your own flesh and blood.
I hope In his next world before he bears offspring he catches a bullet. undecided
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmmmm
True life stories
A lot happens Sha
Being a parent is sometimes very hard
My dad once beat me this way, not cos he didn't love me but cos I was a stupid child who was very very stubborn. U know .
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by seangy4konji: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
What can this small girl do to deserve this treatment.

At early age she gas started feeling the brunt of being born in Nigeria.

My dad user to beat me and its because I was a complete army robber but after the beating? He would be the one to come and check me in d room and even buy suya for me and apologise later. Na me steal money ooo..
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Rolex66: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
And you couldn't get his names, actual location/address or his picture so that I can teach him a lesson?
What should I do with a premature report like this?

Get the details so I can call the Commissioner for Women Affairs and the State Police Commissioner.
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Supernatural28(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
He's just a coward � a big coward
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Kgbeverest: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
Na useless man.. Na for his house he dey practice him own police work
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
:- Las Las he still blame the innocent devil
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
That's wickedness.
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is very abnormal. Smtn is wrong smwhere
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oloriburuku, Nigerian police is full of mentally deranged idiots. Send him to jail ASAP.
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Ademitundun(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
this is so bad that officer should be arrested I don't think he's the real father of that little child ogaaaa
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Kendollar696(m): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
Jesus... some persons eh... I don't know how women finds comfort in befriending such.. this is animalistic.. see the poor girl.. I'm just imagining how she screams..daddy sorry, daddy please, mummy, mummy..
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by LionTiger(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Transferred aggression from Bayelsa. Beast of the forest! pls deposit his portion of the loot to the hospital for the Baby's treatment.
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Allsingles: 12:26am On Nov 23, 2019
He is not supposed to be called a father.
How can he bring his profession into his home, is he insane.
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:00am On Nov 23, 2019
Wicked man, he should be arrested asap
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 2:05am On Nov 23, 2019
zoba88:
Everytime man said to be a police officer comes back from work, he’ll either vent his anger/frustration on his wife or innocent girl (his daughter) identified as Little Miss Edidiong.

According to report, he has consistently battered the girl over time. He lives in Abak Road, Uyo State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/angry-policeman-batters-his-daughter-in.html?m=1
Op wetin be "Uyo" state.....
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by gordonsmat(m): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2019
Maybe he classified her to be a witch.
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Juliearth(f): 6:36am On Nov 23, 2019
zoba88:

Kaiiii this man is a demon. The thought of how she wailed while been tortured brought tears to my Eyes. I wish that she be taken away from him. She deserves better. Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) / Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) / Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.