Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Lady Disgraces Ex For Being Too Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Disgraces Ex For Being Too Broke (1249 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Disgraces Ex For Being Too Broke by ublight: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
[b][/b]
a
this morning i boarded a bus from uyo to ph. Two ladies sitting besides me were conversing in yoruba. They had no idea that i or anyone in the bus understood yoruba.

The two ladies were already discussing before i entered the bus, so i met their discussion half way.

One of the ladies said that her ex was so broke that the only thing he ate was to drink garri. She said that if humans were to pass out only what they ate in the toilet, her ex would always be passing out garri.

When the other lady asked her why it took her so long to leave d guy, she said that she was hoping the guy would join internet fraud a.k.a yahoo yahoo. But that she gave up on the guy when he went to teach in a primary school. She said she knew d guy wasnt ready to make it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraces Ex For Being Too Broke by MJBOLT: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
ublight:

a
this morning i boarded a bus from uyo to ph. Two ladies sitting besides me were conversing in yoruba. They had no idea that i or anyone in the bus understood yoruba.

The two ladies were already discussing before i entered the bus, so i met their discussion half way.

One of the ladies said that her ex was so broke that the only thing he ate was to drink garri. She said that if humans were to pass out only what they ate in the toilet, her ex would always be passing out garri.

When the other lady asked her why it took her so long to leave d guy, she said that she was hoping the guy would join internet fraud a.k.a yahoo yahoo. But that she gave up on the guy when he went to teach in a primary school. She said she knew d guy wasnt ready to make it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraces Ex For Being Too Broke by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
ublight:

a

kikikikikiki cheesycheesygringringrin
Re: Lady Disgraces Ex For Being Too Broke by KevMitnick: 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin grin...Stranger Things.
Re: Lady Disgraces Ex For Being Too Broke by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lol very funny
Re: Lady Disgraces Ex For Being Too Broke by sweetonugbu: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
This Tory funny, and the poor ass couldn't assist the boyfriend?.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraces Ex For Being Too Broke by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Then when EFCC nabs him, she'd deny him. Nor be lie, in most cases, na woman dey push man go do wetin e nor suppose do.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraces Ex For Being Too Broke by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
na wao..strange things be happenin under buhari"s govt grin..passiing out garri...ogini? shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraces Ex For Being Too Broke by Oluwatosean(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
[url=https:///2349027249884?text=Hello%2C%20Im%20interested%20in%20joiNing%20your%20WhatsApp%20TV..%20My%20name%20is]CLICK[/url]
You run after Yahoo boys at your youthful age and when it's time to marry you'll say you want a responsible man with clean job...

Ladies these days no 1 suffer @all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraces Ex For Being Too Broke by abuuzy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
When the boy use am do yahoo sharp sharp people go dey complain....
So brainless...she can't even put her hands into something meaniful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraces Ex For Being Too Broke by Martinez39(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
ublight:

grin grin grin grin

Re: Lady Disgraces Ex For Being Too Broke by simple250: 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Word of wisdom ...

Men be wise Na man weh get money women they fight for oooooooooo grin

You this shameless thing leave my husband alone;

Na only you wan enjoy in money e nor go work cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraces Ex For Being Too Broke by Venerable612(m): 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
ublight:
[b][/b]

This is representative of a large chunk of 21st century ladies.

It doesn’t mean a lady has to put up with poverty though.

Just saying a man’s present position in life doesn’t define what he will be tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraces Ex For Being Too Broke by horlahwaley(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
That passing out garri weak me die grin grin

Re: Lady Disgraces Ex For Being Too Broke by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lol, girls dey talk like Kilode, them come sabi do yeye, shaa enter saloon, that place hen, them no dey lie there, them dey talk them true mind, anything wey you hear women say for inside saloon na true from them mind, I no come sure for inside bus

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Want Your Food Served A Girl Ask Guys On Twitter. / Looking For Female Friend With Benefits / Rant Of A Side Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.