Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? (24094 Views)

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time / 10 Things Ladies Consider Physically Attractive In Men: Try No 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
So a friend of Mine posted the above question on his status which i responded to affirmatively. He sent a voice note in response arguing that Most ladies don't. At first i argued profusely, maintaining my stance but along the line I got to see things from his Perspective. One question which threw me off balance was "If you are right Dee, why are ladies always in need of URGENT 2k?" Lol.... While trying to find the right answer to that, another came. Why do Ladies hardly celebrate their Men? , then another : Why are most women dependent? Why do they see relationship as a source of livelihood?. After the long chat I asked myself his initial question , Do women ever consider themselves too broke for a relationship?

"Relationship should be between two people with an agreement to do things MUTUALLY." he said. Everything in a relationship should be reciprocated. Financial expenses in relationship shouldn't be on a person. Relationship becomes sweeter when your partner (the lady precisely) can afford to surprise you, relieve you and be there for you"

Honestly, dude is right. Women hardly ever consider their financial capability before agreeing to date. The average Nigerian lady sees relationship as a Charity home, in her mind all she needs is good face, nice body. She believes she should be taken care of, unfortunately this mentality of hers does more harm to her than good.

Every woman wishes to be treated like Queen but do not know How to be a Queen. When the lady vith no value but with the dreams of a queen gets what she deserves, she starts jumping from pole to pole screaming "Men are Scum" little does she know that she gets what she could offer.

Be a Woman of value and you will never be replaced, Queen attracts Kings!...

What do you think of this? tongue

202 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by ForestHill: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
Yeah. Social media shouldn't be a PH scale to measure a woman's dependency or autonomous lifestyle; most women I've met and entangled with has always stood in that circle of self-resilience and self-determination. Few women have some self-respect for themselves, unlike leeches who never achive their dream goals just because they banked on someone's wealth. God bless smart women.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by RedNStripes(f): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
cool shocked

Will comment later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Uzomacharles: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
Especially this december

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by ePoster: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
Personally, I expect that they should.

Especially with the way men make themselves the Almighty for every financial favor.

Who has the energy to deal with that?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Nazgul: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Country hard abeg...no time to waste on broke hoes.

91 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
ePoster:
Personally, I expect that they should.

Especially with the way men make themselves the Almighty for every financial favor.

Who has the energy to deal with that?
My thought exactly!

A financially independent woman has lot of choices and is more valuable than a dependent one.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Sundrus: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Funny thing be say na the foolish ones they jump enter relationship carelessly. People wey no understand themselves go dey find perfect partners.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by 2dice01: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Just have fine face and curves like David Beckham cheesy

You need not to Hustle
Sugar daddy and GBoys will foot the Bills

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by ePoster: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
Palema007:
My thought exactly!

A financially independent woman has lot of choices and is more valuable than a dependent one.
Financially independent women are the ones with Rights.

The rest, not so much.

For the sake of not being treated like trash, females need to step up and own it.

The entitlement mentality the global culture encourages is the stumbling block of gender equality.

Females generally shooting their own foot.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Op. Have u always been like dz or u're jxt in a special happy mood today or is dz a cloned acct
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by ePoster: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
2dice01:
Just have fine face and curves like David Beckham cheesy

You need not to Hustle
Sugar daddy and GBoys will foot the Bills
Except you're proudly a gigolo, sorry that wouldn't work.

Women can get away with "looks for money", men can't.

Few Nigerian women would date a handsome but broke dude.

Most would settle for an ape who's more than financially stable.

You would end up as a fvck mate.

The pretty boy she sneaks away at night to meet.

Not important,

Easily replaced.

Sugar daddies and Gboys would be of more value.

Can your ego take that?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by khingTony(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Most Nigerians ladies do not want anybody to expect anything other than pu**y from them, that's why they don't bother to double their hustle and get what they want out of life without having to leech on someone.

Telling most Nigerian Girls to be financially stable before going into a relationship is like telling them to remain single all their life

There!!!! I've said it smiley

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
ePoster:

Not important,

Easily replaced.

Can your ego take that?
100000 million question! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by 2dice01: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
ePoster:

Not important,

Easily replaced.

Can your ego take that?
We are on the same page bro

Am talking about women having fine face and curves

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
ePoster:

Financially independent women are the ones with Rights.

The rest, not so much.

For the sake of not being treated like trash, females need to step up and own it.

The entitlement mentality the global culture encourages is the stumbling block of gender equality.

Females generally shooting their own foot.
One of the many reasons i laugh Nigerian feminists. They clamour for equal treatment but reject equal responsibilities, they want the gain but not the work.
It baffles me how you will want a "burden" off your neck but still want to be fed for a cause you reject. How do you expect a Man to treat you differently when you still beg for crumbs? Do they know what gender equality mean to a typical Nigerian man?

Honestly my heart breaks when i see women remain in toxic relationships all because the Man foot the bills. I hate it when Guys talk low of Women, or ask women what they offer aside sex. Women need to wake up!

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Op. Have u always been like dz or u're jxt in a special happy mood today or is dz a cloned acct

Looking for the correlation between the subject of discourse and your submission.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by ePoster: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
Palema007:
One of the many reasons i laugh Nigerian feminists. They clamour for equal treatment but reject equal responsibilities, they want the gain but not the work.
It baffles me how you will want a "burden" off your neck but still want to be fed for a cause you reject. How do you expect a Man to treat you differently when you still beg for crumbs? Do the know what gender equality mean to a typical Nigerian man?

Honestly my heart breaks when i see women remain in toxic relationships all because the Man foot the bills. I hate it when Guys talk low of Women, or ask women what they offer aside sex. Women need to wake up!
The Nigerian feminist are the ones on twitter, categorizing all men as dogs.

Nothing more.

When their broken heart heals, it's back to begging for transport fare and inviting their friends to a personal romantic date so they would get a free meal.

Do they know their rights?

Nope!

Most 'Feminist' don't even believe they have such.

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
They don't consider themselves being too broke for a relationship, because they have tow tow to give in exchange undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nazgul:
Country hard abeg...no time to waste on broke hoes.
The usual online boast, same you go offline to buy a woman the "world " only to put the tip.

Nonsense and Nl redpillers! grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Raalsalghul: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Palema007:
So a friend of Mine posted the above question on his status which i responded to affirmatively. He sent a voice note in response arguing that Most ladies don't. At first i argued profusely, maintaining my stance but along the line I got to see things from his Perspective. One question which threw me off balance was "If you are right Dee, why are ladies always in need of URGENT 2k?" Lol.... While trying to find the right answer to that, another came. Why do Ladies hardly celebrate their Men? , then another : Why are most women dependent? Why do they see relationship as a source of livelihood?. After the long chat I asked myself his initial question , Do women ever consider themselves too broke for a relationship?

"Relationship should be between two people with an agreement to do things MUTUALLY." he said. Everything in a relationship should be reciprocated. Financial expenses in relationship shouldn't be on a person. Relationship becomes sweeter when your partner (the lady precisely) can afford to surprise you, relieve you and be there for you"

Honestly, dude is right. Women hardly ever consider their financial capability before agreeing to date. The average Nigerian lady sees relationship as a Charity home, in her mind all she needs is good face, nice body, a functional Pussy and womb. She believes she should be taken care of, unfortunately this mentality of hers does more harm to her than good.
Every woman wishes to be treated like Queen but do not know How to be a Queen. When the lady vith no value but with the dreams of a queen gets what she deserves, she starts jumping from pole to pole screaming "Men are Scum" little does she know that she gets what she could offer.

Be a Woman of value and you will never be replaced, Queen attracts Kings!...

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
What do you think of this? tongue

You are smart.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Raalsalghul:

You are smart.
Because i typed something you agree with? cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Raalsalghul: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Palema007:
Because i typed something you agree with? cheesy

Nope, but because you're trying to look at it from both perspectives, something most in your gender would never do.

5 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Nope, but because you're trying to look at it from both perspectives, something most in your gender would never do.
Alright... Thank you.

I'm an advocate of Balance.

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Nazgul: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
Palema007:
The usual online boast, same you go offline to buy a woman the "world " only to put the tip.

Nonsense and Nl redpillers! grin
Do you even know me? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by Coldie(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
Not Nigerian ladies they believe its their right to be broke in a relationship.

You are asking a Lady out and she's asking u can u take care of a woman?

First sign of a broke Lady, a mans job is not to take care of u its your fathers job

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by slawormiir: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Ain't got anything to say
Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by anochuko01(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
I have them on my WhatsApp. Always posting status to beg subtly, and then get angry if you don't oblige.

Big ups to hard working girls though.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by livinbygrace: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
Majority of the ladies we have in this country are dead Broke with virtually nothing to offer.They see relationship as poverty alleviation scheme.The worst ones are those jobless Slay queens,waiting for one unfortunate man that will spend on them and their families.To any young man with ambition hoping to go far in life,do not go into any relationship with any jobless girl or woman.its better you date a lady that’s working,even if she is earning five thousand naira(they know the value of money)than those jobless slay queens.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
N

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? by sammysmiles(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
See as e come FP sharp sharp...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? / Hausa 2 Girls Lesbian Love Kissing S | Womens Short Flim Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.