Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

How I Married A Chronic Liar & Prostitute:please Advise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Married A Chronic Liar & Prostitute:please Advise! (1357 Views)

Is My Boyfriend Abandoning Me For A Prostitute?- Please Advise / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Married A Chronic Liar & Prostitute:please Advise! by Beke2020: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Good evening ma,

I remain anonymous. I need help cos I think I am running mad. I cannot continue this way. I have just ran away from my marriage of 5 years.This is too much for anyone to bear. I was in another city when I was dating my husband. I did not know he had some bad habits of which I only found out when we finally got married.

My husband is chronic liar,big male prostitute and big disappointment to me. In fact,I curse the day I agreed to marry him. We dated on and off for 5 years. First,we were both in Abeokuta where we met in 2002.

The relationship did not continue when he got a job in Lagos. But 6 months later,he called me and said we should continue. So I used to come to Lagos to see him on weekends. Sometimes he would come to see me in Abeokuato too.

After our traditional wedding,I moved to Lagos. I started seeing his real person. He was .....

https://livelystones.com.ng/how-i-married-a-chronic-liar-prostituteplease-advise/

Re: How I Married A Chronic Liar & Prostitute:please Advise! by emeijeh(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
La click la bend

1 Like

Re: How I Married A Chronic Liar & Prostitute:please Advise! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
...here is my advice (since you give us half story):

- your husband is a....
- the 1 st thing you should do is...
- then make sure you....
- and dont forget to....
good luck

btw: dey wait for us on the other side of that link, we are coming!

11 Likes

Re: How I Married A Chronic Liar & Prostitute:please Advise! by nlPoster: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
Evbu my love

Your refusal to spell Abeokuta correctly (and the mention) are the indicators.

Re: How I Married A Chronic Liar & Prostitute:please Advise! by Beke2020: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hmmmmn
Re: How I Married A Chronic Liar & Prostitute:please Advise! by emkz: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
If this is how Linda Ikeji started blogging, she'd still be driving that her car she said she could not pay for then.

Instead of directing us to an ill-equipped website, why not take your time and think carefully what would appeal to people within the age bracket of 17 to 36? If you lack ideas, start a sex chat website where singles can meet discreetly and hook up for sex, friendship or companionship?
Re: How I Married A Chronic Liar & Prostitute:please Advise! by mumumugu(m): 3:19am On Nov 26, 2019
god asked prophet to marry prostitutr

(1) (Reply)

Father Snatches Son’s Girlfriend From Him, Impregnates Her / Ghanian Slay Queen ; I Am Not Made For Stress That’s Why I Go Into Prostitution / How I Was Able To Raise #250,000 To Start My Beauty Parlor...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.