Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ghanian Slay Queen ; I Am Not Made For Stress That’s Why I Go Into Prostitution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanian Slay Queen ; I Am Not Made For Stress That’s Why I Go Into Prostitution (1357 Views)

Leaked Video Of Ghanian Slay Queen Taking A Long Cucumber Blows online / Most Curvy Nigerian Instagram Slay Queen I Have Ever Seen / The Stress That Comes With Sex As A Female Is Not Talked About Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanian Slay Queen ; I Am Not Made For Stress That’s Why I Go Into Prostitution by praizblog: 7:29am On Jan 06, 2020
Popular Ghanaian Slay Queen, Queen Farcadi has opened up on why she went into prostitution.

In an interview with Delay, the 24-year-old Ghanaian socialite who admitted sleeping with several men from different countries said she went into prostitution because she is lazy and can’t work.

She said;

“It’s my decision, it’s like you are lazy and don’t want to work so you have to use your body to get what you want … I am a lazy girl”

Farcadi also revealed that she tried working in the past but realized she wasn’t made for such.

She added that upon realizing that ”men only use women,” she decided to make money out of them too.

See Her 18+ Photos and Watch Some of her controversial Video HERE

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/ghanian-slay-queen-i-am-not-made-for-stress-thats-why-i-go-into-prostitution-photos/

Re: Ghanian Slay Queen ; I Am Not Made For Stress That’s Why I Go Into Prostitution by praizblog: 7:30am On Jan 06, 2020
Watch her Viral Video ==> HERE

Re: Ghanian Slay Queen ; I Am Not Made For Stress That’s Why I Go Into Prostitution by donbachi(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2020
who be dis kporti sef?
Re: Ghanian Slay Queen ; I Am Not Made For Stress That’s Why I Go Into Prostitution by WonderManly(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2020
Okay now! Continues...
Re: Ghanian Slay Queen ; I Am Not Made For Stress That’s Why I Go Into Prostitution by praizblog: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
donbachi:
who be dis kporti sef?
lol
Re: Ghanian Slay Queen ; I Am Not Made For Stress That’s Why I Go Into Prostitution by praizblog: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

She Asked Me To Plan Her Life After Her Graduation / I Traveled, Before I Come Back, My Husband Has Already Married Our Maid / Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.