Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America (76451 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by lonelydora: 2:03am On Nov 23, 2019
Our MVP? God, let it not be true

6 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by Almajiri1: 2:03am On Nov 23, 2019
ProtectMyMoney:
I can bet by daytime, this news will be flying around and trending everywhere.
Nigerians are already dragging the man and his brand on twitter. America will always look after it's own. Why can't we?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by ProtectMyMoney: 2:03am On Nov 23, 2019
Almajiri1:

This is no BEC. Their pain was that the businessmen was using his registered NGO accounts to easily move his funds.

Seems you missed the part where a fake US company packaged to be selling planes (Springfield Aviation) was set up to send fake papers to Nigerian banks to transfer 20m dollars .

Now some of it seems to be coming together, i remember when Air Peace was publishing news paper articles, advertisng on TV that Air peace set to acquire Boeing 737 Airplanes. Seems it was all packaged to support the request for the Nigerian bank to send the USD20m to the fake company in US.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by iRepMyCity(m): 2:05am On Nov 23, 2019
This one loud gan.. shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by VirginSearcher(m): 2:08am On Nov 23, 2019
They have come, enemies of progress angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by Byonics: 2:09am On Nov 23, 2019
YOU UNDERSTAND BETTER

Almajiri1:

This is far deeper than you think. Once Air Peace is positioning to be in direct competition with any American interest, Trust dirty to be dug up on you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by Almajiri1: 2:09am On Nov 23, 2019
ProtectMyMoney:

Seems you missed the path where a fake US company packaged to be selling planes (Springfield Aviation) was set up to send fake papers to Nigerian banks to transfer 20m dollars .

Now some of it seems to be coming together, i remember when Air Peace was publishing news paper articles, advertisng on TV that Air peace set to acquire Boeing 737 Airplanes. Seems it was all packaged to support the request for the Nigerian bank to send the USD20m to the fake company in US.
Let's wait for the man to release an official statement. He's not as stupid as they're making it look.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by Tospringe: 2:10am On Nov 23, 2019
Hizzy:
This is the out come of being IGBO he would've answered ALIYU or MOHAMMED but his parents named him Igbo name but as he has grown he would've named him self Aboki name
So, America too hates Igbos. You no get sense sha.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 23, 2019
The denial and ridiculous conspiracy theories being thrown around are amazing.

This is really disturbing because it forces you to wonder how many real actual businessmen we have in this country, and how many are really criminals using businesses as a front.

I said earlier that the FBI has declared war on Nigerian fraudsters, the same way the dea declared war on colombian drug cartels in the 70s and 80s.

We have no idea how far down the rabbit hole we are going to go, and how many more Nigerians will be exposed.

We are back to that question of organic growth. How many Nigerian businesses were acorns that grew into trees and how many were mushrooms that appeared overnight?

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by Yebosola(m): 2:10am On Nov 23, 2019
Hizzy:
This is the out come of being IGBO he would've answered ALIYU or MOHAMMED but his parents named him Igbo name but as he has grown he would've named him self Aboki name

U are been sarcastic, but tribal bigotry kill u there, crime knows no tribe, what has IGBO got to do with this? Every tribe is culpable whether IGBO HAUSA OR YORUBA, in the name of pulling traffic, stop this useless tribal jingoism.

14 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by lonelydora: 2:11am On Nov 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Nigerian Business men must learn to make these international transfers very transparent as any hanky panky usually get the American feds to start being supicious ... So they have been hiding under the guise of plane purchase to move looted money out of Nigeria .

Maybe he allowed politicians use his account to launder money

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by lonelydora: 2:12am On Nov 23, 2019
jlinkd78:
Still charges as at now. He is still innocent until proven otherwise by a competent court of law

The issue is, US don't talk anyhow

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by MPESA(m): 2:13am On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=wwwihy post=84281136][/quote]

Why you carry this matter for head
Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by flejnr2(f): 2:14am On Nov 23, 2019
Well make them no go trace the money reach patience Jonathan account Biko! We all know Onyema has been a front for patience the real owner

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by Rosskiki: 2:14am On Nov 23, 2019
ProtectMyMoney:

With this new piece of information by the US gov, you can bet EFCC will move in on him without delay....seems it's bye bye to air peace if it was set up with proceeds of fraud.

That's the thing I don't get. How do you do fraud and invest it in an airline? An airline is such a public thing that it's crazy to think you will not be looked into at some point. He should have gone into something less flamboyant, like real estate or something.

12 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by lonelydora: 2:15am On Nov 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:

No he used fake documents to bring suspicious funds into the US

Many people didn't understand this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 23, 2019
Something is not right about this news. The Americans are not clean on this. I want to believe the Americans are beginning to retaliate the yahoo scams our guys have been hitting them over the years.
I won't be surprised if they open more books on other Nigerians. We're in for a more suspense.
The government should begin to open the books of American corrupt oil company's here to.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by ProtectMyMoney: 2:17am On Nov 23, 2019
Rosskiki:

That's the thing I don't get. How do you do fraud and invest it in an airline? An airline is such a public thing that it's crazy to think you will not be looked into at some point. He should have gone into something less flamboyant, like real estate or something.

Are you supporting fraud?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by Owaincouncil: 2:18am On Nov 23, 2019
Igbo Amaka......
Though he is yet to be guilty of all this charges until proven so.

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by kayfra: 2:19am On Nov 23, 2019
This makes me sad. embarassed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 23, 2019
Rosskiki:

I think he used his account to safe keep embezzled loots from some top Nigerians. Onyeama should have been smart about this. Why must you invest in aviation?

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by ProtectMyMoney: 2:19am On Nov 23, 2019
Almajiri1:

Let's wait for the man to release an official statement. He's not as stupid as they're making it look.

Well ..they have their records dating back to 2010 .. let's wait as you said

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by Rosskiki: 2:20am On Nov 23, 2019
ProtectMyMoney:

No.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 23, 2019
ProtectMyMoney:

This is not fraud. The money is Nigerian owned. The problem is that he used false documents to purchase the planes.

13 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by HacheNoire: 2:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Chai

This people are bent on tarnishing Nigeria's image.

6 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by Antichristus: 2:23am On Nov 23, 2019
There you go. The lost tribe of Israel in the sh1thole called Nigeria doing what they know best: fraud. Kwenu, kwenu. Hey. ����������

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by HacheNoire: 2:24am On Nov 23, 2019
Rosskiki:

Sigh...

Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by ProtectMyMoney: 2:24am On Nov 23, 2019
UdechiHD:
This is not fraud. The money is Nigerian owned. The problem is that he used false documents to purchase the planes.

And in your own summations that is not fraud?

Example....So, when someone uses false documents to sell land that is not existing to you and you send him money, it is not fraud?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by Willie2015: 2:24am On Nov 23, 2019
Almajiri1:

He is really looking stupid....
And really greedy....
When you can pay some top professionals ....
To hide your funds in Cayman Island private banks ....
And have a clean trail.... with less headache.....

7 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by ODVanguard: 2:25am On Nov 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Nigerian Business men must learn to make these international transfers very transparent as any hanky panky usually get the American feds to start being supicious ... So they have been hiding under the guise of plane purchase to move looted money out of Nigeria .

J111333:
It will be a surprise to see a wealthy businessman with no iota of fraud in him so I'm not really shocked.
I'm only mad that this is coming at a time he is being celebrated for his recent good deeds.
Well, crime is crime and he has to take responsibility for his misdeeds good man or not.
I hope and pray he is proved innocent of this crime though.

You will be shocked when you hear about how many more 'prominent' Nigerians hiding under various occupations are involved in this money laundering 'business' for some VIPs. From a very reliable source, heard the likes of toke makinwa, Linda ikeji, and many other celebs (most especially the 'very successful' ones) are involved, using blogging, oap, etc as fronts, una no even sabi wetin dey happen. If I begin mention names, kasala go burst.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by Dreew(f): 2:25am On Nov 23, 2019
coolitempa:
Not these people again o..... shocked shocked shocked

But na them.

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America by tbaba1234: 2:28am On Nov 23, 2019
djdutchbrah:

Tinubu is free to visit America, he only forefeited $460k narcotics proceeds in 1993 from his account. He was not charged and convicted.
America will likely just seize the $20 million dollars allegedly laundered by Allen Onyeama if he is convicted.

This is Fraud, using false documents.. It is not just about seizing money, he will serve jail time if convicted.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.