Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (40243 Views)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by HumorSexNmiLFs: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
I am not new to this forum because I have been a guest until now . I am Male, in my early 30s, a professional,endowed and love the beautiful MilFs in town. I found out a long time ago. So I am open to genuine friendship with Beautiful,physically fit ,exposed Milfs, with good sense of dressing ,carriage and charisma. She must be sexy, affectionate and spontaneous. She must have flair for exploring ,having fun and going places. I am a guy with high libido and a Strong veiny dick of 9". I have got a terrific monster between my legs. I need a Mild with gtown and mature pussyyy to sit pussyyy on my fave and smother me with thick yummy cum. I need a Milf. I want aMilf.

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Benwems(m): 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
sinaj:

I guess she experienced something similar and dont want to put all her eggs in one basket or she is being pressured to marry coz of age.

Either ways, what she did is bad.
She didn't experience anything similar. She's only a prostitute. She would be giving the guys money to her other boyfriends if he marries her. Girls like covering up for their other females.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by emergingstars: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Are you single and looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, send your details, picture and phone number to high-match@outlook.com. We will connect you with the kind of person you request for and its private, no one knows you are searching, then its absolutely free

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by safarigirl(f): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sleevia:

See, if you talk about this time ish eh, make I no lie, a lot of people will find dem self's in trap.

Please when u wanna talk about marriage, do not remind dem of their age.

What matter most is the peace of that home.

So because of time is not on his side now, he should go on and marry this girl?
I did not say he should marry this one. I said I hope he won't waste three more years of his life with another one. If after three years, such an issue is still coming up, then I have no words as to how good his judgment is

Desperation is hardly ever covered, it stinks from a mile.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by ajl: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucky you. Your lucky that this happened before marriage. And she could not even fake it as most would do. Pick race like "Dauda the sexy guy".
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by friendl: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
I seriously don't understand this kind story or friction,that girl was having some one else despite how committed you were ...l have nothing to tell you but l fully well know you didn't say the complete story ,..,
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Chuksgeo: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
OP I don’t usually comment on this kind of topics but if your story is true, just collect your money back and run immediately

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by SpencerM(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Despite all the introduction,,,,sending of 1.5 mil ooo
Even planning on going for shopping together......she is still not sure....awwww......
She doesn't trust,,,,.
Come to think of it ,she accepted anoda man immediately .throwing ur 3 years friendship to d dust.
U can't kill itself on top woman matter,
1.use a smart and cunning way to collect ur moni first.
2.ask to marry the oda guy...since she can't trust up till this moment.
3.don't allow mumu emotions ,and feeling override ur thinking faculty.....marriage is really a long time to be dealing with an unstable woman that don't know wat she wants
I too dey talk shaa...kpele

Whats your favorite color you deserve a gift and am serious.
https:///2347063742909
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by rayobaba(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mutemenot:
This is a critical issue that needed to be addressed, have you made any research to know what has transpired bw your girl n the said man ? What attracts her to the man?
For me, I think she needs marriage more than love, and it's very much possible she's hidding her main character from you...
so u av time to be considering/ learning/investigating wat attract d girl to d new guy. U get time oooo
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by bonnyhope: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am really in disbelief and in shock hence am writing this here for all to advice me on what to do.

I am a man of 35yrs old and have been dating a lady for three years now and told her this December 2019, my people will come for the traditional marriage having gone for introduction earlier.

After two months of introduction, she became worried and started feeling unease. I told her ok to make things easier and for you to believe I will marry you, I transfered 1.5m into her account for the traditional and white wedding, promising to add more wen we finally draw up the full list.

Then the unexpected happen, we plan going to Aba to get the traditional marriage items last Saturday, which we later purchased but to my utmost disbelief she had accepted another guy by Thursday in case am not serious!

Am shock because during the week of us going to Aba, I had sent 100k into her account by Wednesday to hold for the journey only for her to accept or tell another guy to come. Then by Sunday after the items have been bought, she sent the new guy a txt that she doesn't want again.

My question is, should I continue with her since she could act like this? Should I go ahead with the marriage or call it Off? Pls I need advice.

Please Front page

1.5m!!! Jesus!!! @ this time!!!

You love the girl more than she does, don't show them you are too serious
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Omar09(m): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
double dating is not cheating

I don't get. How is not cheating? Is it when she fuvks the dude that it becomes cheating?
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by adelafe2019: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
The most important thing in marriage is TRUST followed by love.
This lady does not trust you even after you deposited #1.5m into her account that is why she wanted to marry another guy.

lt is clear that she wants to marry you because of two reasons: 1. She is desperate to marry.

2. She needs/ likes your money even more than you..

She neither loves you nor trusts you. That is red flag that the relationship cannot last long.

How are you sure that she has not being having sex with the other guy?

lf she tells you she is pregnant do not accept the baby until you have done DNA test. Collect back your #1.5m from her and forget her because she will never trust you.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Youngzedd(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am really in disbelief and in shock hence am writing this here for all to advice me on what to do.

I am a man of 35yrs old and have been dating a lady for three years now and told her this December 2019, my people will come for the traditional marriage having gone for introduction earlier.

After two months of introduction, she became worried and started feeling unease. I told her ok to make things easier and for you to believe I will marry you, I transfered 1.5m into her account for the traditional and white wedding, promising to add more wen we finally draw up the full list.

Then the unexpected happen, we plan going to Aba to get the traditional marriage items last Saturday, which we later purchased but to my utmost disbelief she had accepted another guy by Thursday in case am not serious!

Am shock because during the week of us going to Aba, I had sent 100k into her account by Wednesday to hold for the journey only for her to accept or tell another guy to come. Then by Sunday after the items have been bought, she sent the new guy a txt that she doesn't want again.

My question is, should I continue with her since she could act like this? Should I go ahead with the marriage or call it Off? Pls I need advice.

Please Front page

And you're asking us what to do. Don't angry me.

Go through the following threads >>

https://www.nairaland.com/5322792/ubunjas-miseducation-how-women-gold

https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen

https://www.nairaland.com/5251159/ubunjas-miseducation-choosing-girl

Finally go through other of his threads https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja

After going through the threads, you will know what to do.

Cc: user283 Also go through the threads. That's my answer to your question. Don't let them use you, as it stands now, She's the prize.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Sleevia: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
safarigirl:
I did not say he should marry this one. I said I hope he won't waste three more years of his life with another one. If after three years, such an issue is still coming up, then I have no words as to how good his judgment is

Desperation is hardly ever covered, it stinks from a mile.
The OP saw signs long before now but ignored them until this one. They always show signs. I have past the stage where I will be so confused to not know what to do but come to Nairaland and seek advice lol

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by ZooOga: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
anoda practicing nollywood writing apprentice makes the FP wid his fiction story. grin
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by coolflame7: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please Front page
What kind of live is this bro
She just showed you her other side..
She must have known the other guy for a long time..
Use your head bro...

Ladies are like snakes
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Biingoo: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
chiomzy86:
Once a guy proposes to a lady,other guys will start proposing, thereby confusing the lady.why is it so?..that was exactly what happened to me..
A guy you're not in a relationship with will not propose to you. It simply means you were double dating (cheating)
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Biingoo: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
dotedote:
I can't believe this

Lmfao the comment no shock you reach me grin
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by midnighter(f): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Biingoo:
A guy you're not in a relationship with will not propose to you. It simply means you're double dating (cheating)

Who told you..a guy can propose to you without being in a relationship, it happens all the time
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Biingoo: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:

Who told you..a guy can propose to you without being in a relationship, it happens all the time
Lie
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Baldwretch: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
pcguru1:
Quoting the Great lyrics of Meatloaf for the oldies

"I would do anything for love, but I won't do that
No, I won't do that"

Lol, I think I like your quote.

Anything, just anything for... for... oh but no, I said no, a big screaming hellish no, I said no, no I wouldn't do that.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by midnighter(f): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Biingoo:
Lie

Truth
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Sleevia: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Yellowgarri:
1.5m for marriage? please dash me 10k for feeding
this one na small. People spend 5-10 million sef, especially during the GEJ era

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Omar09:

I don't get. How is not cheating? Is it when she fuvks the dude that it becomes cheating?
yes, seeing other people to ha e a nice time and know them better is not cheating

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by cooltola(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
RUN run for your life. Side nigga before dating, side husband after wedding. Trust issue now, trust issue for future
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Omar09(m): 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
yes, seeing other people to ha e a nice time and know them better is not cheating
Its a fvcked up world.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Dextre(m): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
infonet247:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please Front page

First of all,how many years have you guys been dating..most women always keep a sidepiece for emergency..quite bleeped up but true. Confront her, y'all should figure out a way to get past this. Who says the person you are leaving her for eventually won't do exactly the same. It all falls down to how much you love her. Communication is key,talk to her and work pass this issue
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by Premiumwriter: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
She don tell the guy say she no want again

Go ahead and marry her bro

Even if you drop her today next lady you're going to meet might be worst than her
They're no perfect person

Beside she didn't sleep with him she only accepted to marry him it might just be a normal chat

For allowing you to see the chat self maybe she just want to let you know say she's hot cake other people are seriously in need of her so that you will fasten up
Me no see it as big deal sha

Bro this kind lady go deh loyal to you las las I mean it
so you think she just met the guy that same day and he proposed to her?

That girl has been cheating all along
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by DonMekino(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
the op, her fiance, the spare fiance all of u are mad
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by osiamerica(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Don’t marry her bro cuz she’s not loyal
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by gtown: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
HumorSexNmiLFs:
I am not new to this forum because I have been a guest until now . I am Male, in my early 30s, a professional,endowed and love the beautiful MilFs in town. I found out a long time ago. So I am open to genuine friendship with Beautiful,physically fit ,exposed Milfs, with good sense of dressing ,carriage and charisma. She must be sexy, affectionate and spontaneous. She must have flair for exploring ,having fun and going places. I am a guy with high libido and a Strong veiny dick of 9". I have got a terrific monster between my legs. I need a Mild with gtown and mature pussyyy to sit pussyyy on my fave and smother me with thick yummy cum. I need a Milf. I want aMilf.
You do not need to look far; or don't you think your mumsy will serve better.
Re: My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? by HumorSexNmiLFs: 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Frustrated, bitter 3" dick ugly duckling; and no I prefer your mom. I don't practice incest like you.

Dullard

gtown:

You do not need to look far; or don't you think your mumsy will serve better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.