Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Does America Now Hate Igbos ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does America Now Hate Igbos ? (4906 Views)

The Sins Of Ifeanyi Okowa And Why Deltans Now Hate Him And Pdp / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Magicians: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2019
I am seeing things, those who were excited about Tinubu forfeiture over fraud 'drug' accusations are now wailing sorrowfully over more gruesome fraud 'money laundering' by Onyema. $20 million to be exact.

Isn't it crazy that those praising the USA FBI for being diligent, precise and thorough in investigation are the same people that are now accusing the same bureau of persecution ? I am forced to ask is any organization or entity daring enough to investigate n expose hypocrisy not anti Igbo n out to destroy Igbo business ?

Since many Igbo are now castigating FBI for daring to investigate Onyema should be agree that the next Yoruba or Hausa they will investigate we should castigate the FBI or FBI should only be castigated when they touch Igbos ?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Mokason28: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2019
Magicians:
I am seeing things, those who were excited about Tinubu forfeiture over fraud 'drug' accusations are now wailing sorrowfully over more gruesome fraud 'money laundering' by Onyema. $20 million to be exact.

grin
Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Dedetwo(m): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Magicians:

Isn't it crazy that those praising the USA FBI for being diligent, precise and thorough in investigation are the same people that are now accusing the same bureau of persecution ? I am forced to ask is any organization or entity daring enough to investigate n expose hypocrisy not anti Igbo n out to destroy Igbo business ?

Since many Igbo are now castigating FBI for daring to investigate Onyema should be agree that the next Yoruba or Hausa they will investigate we should castigate the FBI or FBI should only be castigated when they touch Igbos ?

You are one reason I had always campaigned for the disintegration of Nigeria. You can testify that there no unity in Nigeria. Why would any sane person rejoice because of the misfortune of his/her compatriot?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Magicians: 10:30am On Nov 23, 2019
I am yet to see any cursed soul as foolish as you. So upon all that I wrote above you are still wailing, why ? Was your entire household brain dead when foolish Igbos rejoice over the plight of Tinubu forfeiture or you think only foolish Igbos own the monopoly to rejoice over the plight of people from other tribe ?

Dedetwo:

You are one reason I had always campaigned for the disintegration of Nigeria. You can testify that there no unity in Nigeria. Why would any sane person rejoice because of the misfortune of his/her compatriot?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by NGRsenate: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2019
I skimmed through the so called report released and i saw DEA.

Is he a drug dealer? What does laundering have to do with DEA?

Regardless, I feel this is a witch-hunt. I will break down that report carefully in the coming days.

Because say na America no mean say dem no fit just like to dey implicate black man.

7 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Fulmigati: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2019
Money Laundering is not more "gruesome" than drug dealing, slowpoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Magicians: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2019
When you understand how many health facilities or people $20 million could build n lift out of poverty then you'd understand how foolish your life is.

Fulmigati:
Money Laundering is not more "gruesome" than drug dealing, slowpoke.

3 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by oyatz(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2019
The truth is that there's no real NIGERIAN identity.

Nigeria is built on SELECTIVES.

We suffer from selective amnesia- we easily forget what we want to forget.

Nigerians exhibit selective indignation- we only get annoyed with what we wish to get annoyed with.

5 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Dedetwo(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2019
Magicians:
I am yet to are any cursed soul as foolish as you. So upon all that I wrote above you are still wailing, why ? Was your entire household dead when dead brain foolish Igbos rejoice over the plight of Tinubu forfeiture or you think only foolish Igbos own the monopoly to rejoice over the plight of people from other tribe ?

I guess you are not as foolish as you write. The above crap has sent you into the basket of moronic ninnies. I knew Tinubu when he operates a gas station USA. Only a fool such as you can rejoice when compatriots or not finds him/her self in trouble. If someone's misfortune makes your day, please knock your silly ass out.

8 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Fulmigati: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2019
Magicians:
When you understand how many health facilities or people $20 million could build n lift out of poverty then you'd understand how foolish your life is.

Then the entire world must be foolish because drug dealing is treated as a very serious crime that carries capital punishment in a lot of countries, dunce.

5 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Dedetwo(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2019
Igbo:
Sharap!!! Delusional nyamuri flat.head! Were u preaching all this nonsense when ur fellow ibo kept masturbating on Tinubu's drug case, now that the table has turn, ur desperately looking for an escape route cheesy

Thank God this is from the USA government not Nigeria, we would have heard "witch hunting", "no leferendum no erection" grin

I argued with my friend the other day, that most of ibo businesses/billionaires, if proper investigation is done.. 70% will be prosecuted for shady, fraud and illegitimate transactions grin

I guess it takes one delusional Yari,ba or abo.ki flat.head to recognize nyamuri flat.head. Wow!! I did not even notice your handle moniker. It will not be out of place to inquire if flat,head runs in your family. I do not give a ratass how anybody made his/her money.
Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by LabDNA: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2019
Lalasticlala, Seun this thread is ethnically-inspired and should be taken down with the poster banned appropriately.

3 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Ikinternational: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
For those that lack reading comprehension, the indictment is not accusing the chairman personally, my understanding is the US suspects him of using his legit business to move money for people under false pretense. Which is fraud as far as US is concerned.

And once Nigerians hear "money fraud," everyone's thought process immediately goes to wayo n 419. That's not what this particular case is about

And for those of you not aware, multiple persons with ties to government are big shareholders of Air Peace

The US is trying to unmask the unknowns behind the money. Which they will not be successful in. At the end of the day, this case will be settled with a fine.

But I am curious what brought this to their attention being that the Russians, the Israelis, and the Asians are moving way more suspicious money through US banks

1 Like

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Ojiofor: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Magicians:

Where did you see many Igbos castigating the FBI?
Btw,Onyema is a businessman and not a politicians like thieftınübu who is aspiring to rule Nigeria as president.

5 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by joeyfire(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Magicians:

Which Igbos are complaining? Everywhere ive seen igbos say if the man is guilty he's on his own.

I am still waiting for the day Tinubu touts will not scream blue murder when ppl bring up his conviction for drug dealing in the US or his sudden multi billionaire status. We hear all sorts of nonsense like "at least he's investing his stolen money in Nigeria" grin Jokers

3 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by 0monnak0da: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
oyatz:
The truth is that there's no real NIGERIAN identity.

Nigeria is built on SELECTIVES.

We suffer from selective amnesia- we easily forget what we want to forget.

Nigerians exhibit selective indignation- we only get annoyed with what we wish to get annoyed with.

NO this is Dishonest there are many Yorubas who do not support Tinubu . Many Yorubas who will not support evil because it is done by a Yoruba person just as there are also many Yorubas who would support

Many Yorubas would come out to criticize him and even among the supporters none would say IT IS BECAUSE HE IS YORUBA

In the case of Ibos they support any Ibo alleged or confirmed criminal 100%
If a person is caught with drugs they say bad government caused it
They say the person is being victimized
They say IT IS BECAUSE he is IBO

Personally I am not and have never been a Tinubu supporter when it comes to evil. I acknowledge the little good that he has done and his strengths but my memory is NOT SELECTIVE
When Olabode George was convicted he was condemned

But Ibo folk are busy supporting Orji Uzor Kalu saying he had accounts with IMF and World Bank before he became governor
Rochas owned Third Mainland Bridge before he became governor

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by joeyfire(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
0monnak0da:

NO this is Dishonest there are many Yorubas who do not support Tinubu . Many Yorubas who will not support evil because it is done by a Yoruba person just as there are also many Yorubas who would support

Many Yorubas would come out to criticize him and even among the supporters none would say IT IS BECAUSE HE IS YORUBA

Personally I am not and have never been a Tinubu supporter when it comes to evil. I acknowledge the little good that he has done and his strengths but my memory is NOT SELECTIVE

But Ibo folk are busy supporting Orji Uzor Kalu saying he had accounts with IMF and World Bank before he became governor

Show me ONE post where Igbos defend a crime by one of their own I will show you FIVE where yorubas defend Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Magicians: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mumu Tinubu already forfeited the fund in his acct over drug peddling issue, he also had his days at the court over fraus so what are you foolishly saying PR is your brain completely damaged ?
joeyfire:

Which Igbos are complaining? Everywhere ive seen igbos say if the man is guilty he's on his own.

I am still waiting for the day Tinubu touts will not scream blue murder when ppl bring up his conviction for drug dealing in the US or his sudden multi billionaire status. We hear all sorts of nonsense like "at least he's investing his stolen money in Nigeria" grin Jokers

2 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Magicians: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pls don't rope all black in, America is only out n after Igbos no carry my tribe follow body thank you. I hope you have seen his arrest warrant now ?

NGRsenate:

Regardless, I feel this is a witch-hunt. I will break down that report carefully in the coming days.

Because say na America no mean say dem no fit just like to dey implicate black man.
Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
0monnak0da:

joeyfire:

Show me ONE post where Igbos defend a crime by one of their own I will show you FIVE where yorubas defend Tinubu
. 0monnak0da can you take up this challenge?
Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by joeyfire(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Magicians:
Mumu Tinubu already forfeited the fund in his acct over drug peddling issue, he also had his days at the court over fraus so what are you foolishly saying PR is your brain completely damaged ?

Wetin be PR? At least you haven't denied that the man received judgement for drug dealing. He was CONVICTED and served his sentence that means he is an EX-CONVICT. Let the court decide Onyeama's case.

2 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Magicians:

2 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Okoroawusa: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
My friend stop this rubbish right now!

1 Like

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by joeyfire(m): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
. 0monnak0da can you take up this challenge?

This thread is a sample shocked https://www.nairaland.com/4496173/bola-tinubu-corrupt-mini-deity
Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by plaindealer: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dedetwo:

So, ibo people are rejoicing and parading court forfeiture documents on NL everyday because Tinubu is not their Nigerian compatriots?

Den don take tribalism and hypocrisy swear for you people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by RPirez: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
No. Americans don't hate Igbos, they just despise fraud and mago-mago which is very synonymous to a certain tribe from Nigeria. grin

2 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by plaindealer: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
joeyfire:

Wetin be PR? At least you haven't denied that the man received judgement for drug dealing. He was CONVICTED and served his sentence that means he is an EX-CONVICT. Let the court decide Onyeama's case.

Tinubu was never arraigned in any court of law, he was never charged with any drug crime or wrong doing, he was never convicted or sentenced by any judicial jurisdiction on the surface of the earth.

Btw, the case was against Compass Finance and Investments Company, Tinubu's company, the total figure in the account was $1.4 million, but the questionable amount in the account that was forfeited was $460,000 and $940,000 was returned to him, case closed.

In America, convicted drug criminals are sent to jail, they forfeit every cent in their account, so why on earth did the American government didn't convict your so called drug dealer and even returned nearly all his money back to him, also, why on earth are American diplomats and public officials running in and out of Tinubu's Bourdillon mansion to pay homage to your so called drug dealer.

Read the rubbish article your ipob brother posted and get educated.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by obailala(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
NGRsenate:

Most money laundering cases in the US involve drug kingpins and organisations. Reason why the DEA handles/investigates a lot of money laundering cases.
Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Omoodua007: 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
Yes America is jealous of their business
Americans are lazy and jealous of the ingenuity of the igbo man
Igbos developed USA
Ibo fraud amaka

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by plaindealer: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
NGRsenate:

Don't bother to break anything down, you failed already based on the highlighted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Difference Between Armed Robbers And Pen Robbers / More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos) / Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.