Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,383 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Does America Now Hate Igbos ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does America Now Hate Igbos ? (5033 Views)

The Sins Of Ifeanyi Okowa And Why Deltans Now Hate Him And Pdp / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by plaindealer: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
djdutchbrah:

The court record mentions he forfeited $460k from narcotics proceeds that was being sent to his account by druglords.

The court record and the rubbish you posted with your own hand said Tinubu was not charged with any crime or wrong doing and they US government gave him back nearly the whole of his money.

Was he charged with with drug related offences? NO.

You did not read your own rubbish before posting?

2 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
plaindealer:

The court record and the rubbish you posted with your own hand said Tinubu was not charged with any crime or wrong doing and they US government gave him back nearly the whole of his money.

Was he charged with with drug related offences? NO.

You did not read your own rubbish before posting?
Forfeited $460k that was being sent to his account by druglords.

2 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by plaindealer: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
American government till today is still doing pilgrimage to Bourdillon to pay homage to Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the greatest Nigeria leader alive..

.grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by nku5: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Magicians:
Nobody misfortune excites anyone, what I have written is a reminder for foolish Igbos that taunt insult n rejoice when it happen to others. Imagine Igbo claiming Awo took poison till date n you want me to shut up about a criminal Onyema now ?!

Yorubas have been celebrating the starvation and deaths of Igbo children during the civil war for years on Nairaland with pictures and taunts. Try another lie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
The directors in Compass investment Tinubu company were the druglords that got convicted and it is because of that link the DOJ was able to get the judge to have $460k forfeited from his account.

2 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by plaindealer: 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
[s]
djdutchbrah:

Forfeited $460k that was being sent to his account by druglords.
[/s]

What is wrong with this ipob? You don't know how to read your own rubbish ni??

The case was against compass financial, a company that Tinubu operated, the US said some questionable drug money entered the account and they took the money and left the rest of the money $940,000, for him to keep, case closed

Show us where he was charged and convicted for drug related offense or any crime?

Your olodo attitude is second to none.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by plaindealer: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
djdutchbrah:
The directors in Compass investment Tinubu company were the druglords that got convicted and it is because of that link the DOJ was able to get the judge to have $460k forfeited from his account.

He was not charged with any crime, was never arraigned, did not face any drug charges or wrong doing, they even returned nearly all the money back to him so what are you foaming at the mouth over?

Abeg find something better to rant about..

2 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Magicians:
My cursed Igbo friend your father m you have been wailing since 1960 till date over Awo n Tinubu did they steal a dime from your Commonwealth ?
See as you de mumu some one that is cursed is your friend
I even loved Tinubu more than you I don't know if we are arguing about Tinibu
Ewu mpam
Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Harlem2(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wetin concern Yoruba again

This people should support their brother instead of e-war on nairaland
Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Harlem2(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

What is wrong with this ipob? You don't know how to read your own rubbish ni??

The case was against compass financial, a company that Tinubu operated, the US said some questionable drug money entered the account and they took the money and left the rest of the money $940,000, for him to keep, case closed

Show us where he was charged and convicted for drug related offense or any crime?

Your olodo attitude is second to none.. grin

You get bad mouthshocked shocked
Kilode
Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by nku5: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
So this is what the Tinubu touts are really worried about grin grin grin

Go and face El-rufai and Abba Kyari if una get mind stop making fools of yourselves with tribalistic threads upandan. Tinubu will never be president grin

plaindealer:
Allen Onyema For President 2023.

From inside US Prison...

grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Kapeter(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Omoodua007:
Yes America is jealous of their business
Americans are lazy and jealous of the ingenuity of the igbo man
Igbos developed USA
Ibo fraud amaka
lmao. You sabi them well well.
Na everybody dey hate, envy and always jealous of them.

Malaysia, South Africa, Ghana, Thailand, India and now U.S.A. They hate, envy and are too jealous of ibos because they don't want ibo to dominate them. grin

1 Like

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Omoodua007: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Kapeter:
lmao. You sabi them well well.
Na everybody dey hate, envy and always jealous of them.

Malaysia, South Africa, Ghana, Thailand, India and now U.S.A. They hate, envy and are too jealous of ibos because they don't want ibo to dominate them. grin

Loool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
NGRsenate:
I skimmed through the so called report released and i saw DEA.

Is he a drug dealer? What does laundering have to do with DEA?

Regardless, I feel this is a witch-hunt. I will break down that report carefully in the coming days.

Because say na America no mean say dem no fit just like to dey implicate black man.

It is not only DEA, they called their civil defense, NAFDAC, Army, police, every single para military in US was mentioned, even road safety and Traffic wardens, as if Allen Onyema was about hijacking US economy.

This is crazy.

Let me write TRUMP.
Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by richie240: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
plaindealer:

So, ibo people are rejoicing and parading court forfeiture documents on NL everyday because Tinubu is not their Nigerian compatriots?

Den don take tribalism and hypocrisy swear for you people.
These are tips of d iceberg.
I said it on a thread that d day an iboman attains the helm of ds Lord Lugard's contraption, virtually no iboman will go to jail.
Their tribalism and hypocrisy didn't start today. They've bn showing it since pre -independence, through the 1st ibo coup (where they killed the leaders of other region and protected theirs) till today.

Virtually no iboman saw d evil in their forebears action in Jan '66, which means that if another opportunity rears its head, they'll tow d same path.

The average iboman's tribalism and hypocrisy is their major undoing, and thanks to KANU, it has been made clearer for all (including d liberals) to see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by richie240: 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
kettykin:

to be honest with you , the average igbo has no time for yorubas,
Lies as usual. Sane Nigerians know dt d Yoruba's are (arguably) d most hospitable and accommodating in the whole of Nigeria. Well all DT is now history no thanks to d dilector actions and d massive support he has amongst his kins.

Are u aware d same tinubu/Yorubas so 'hate' igbos DT he brought them on board his administration, though this gesture has never bn reciprocated in any SE state? Yea, that's how much Yoruba's hate igbos!

our deepest prayer to God is to leave this country for you
If we checkam now, u r typing from one corner of the 'zoo'.
Taa!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Akiara: 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
The way most of you write,twist and summersault narratives will make the Devil cringe in fear.

Y.A.R.I.B.A hate IGBOs and masquerade their hate via different guises. But Now IGBOs are wiser. Any narrative pushed out concerning IGBOs will be countered immediately.

You are here writing trash whereas MC Oluomo is being groomed by Tinubu to be your Governor.

That is how sensible and sophisticated you are.

richie240:

Lies as usual. Sane Nigerians know dt d Yoruba's are (arguably) d most hospitable and accommodating in the whole of Nigeria. Well all DT is now history no thanks to d dilector actions and d massive support he has amongst his kins.

Are u aware d same tinubu/Yorubas so 'hate' igbos DT he brought them on board his administration, though this gesture has never bn reciprocated in any SE state? Yea, that's how much Yoruba's hate igbos!

If we checkam now, u r typing from one corner of the 'zoo'.
Taa!

1 Like

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by richie240: 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Any sane Nigerian (emphasis on d word 'Nigerian') will see that you've succeeded in making absolutely no sense. With all u've typed, no where did it puncture my post.

Akiara:
The way most of you write,twist and summersault narratives will make the Devil cringe in fear.

Y.A.R.I.B.A hate IGBOs and masquerade their hate via different guises. But Now IGBOs are wiser. Any narrative pushed out concerning IGBOs will be countered immediately.

You are here writing trash whereas MC Oluomo is being groomed by Tinubu to be your Governor.

That is how sensible and sophisticated you are.

Ngwa, return to ur mud biko!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Akiara: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2019
The PIG narrative is stale and really exposes your fantasies! You wish IGBOs are truly pigs but NTOOR we are known to be amongst the cleanest in the land.

The attached PICTURE is really the definition of a confirmed PIG from Southwest.

See as Person mama carry 'Craw Craw' yansh dey prepare Oil to use cook that disgusting hydraulic soup that resembles a child's diarrhea shit angry

YARIB.A dirty forget play play..una be real Pigs!

richie240:
Any sane Nigerian (emphasis on d word 'Nigerian') will see that you've succeeded in making absolutely no sense. With all u've typed, no where did it puncture my post.

Ngwa, return to ur mud biko!

1 Like

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by richie240: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2019
Hahahahaha......kid!
Do you know more than ur (fore) fathers?
Ur fathers say you are pigs and u are here yarning dust!
Those ones you showed there are humans but u are pig-DNAed according to ur dilektor:

Igbo's are pigs and idiots" ~ Nnamdi kanu

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2017/08/those-idiots-with-biafran-names-that.html
https://www.nairaland.com/3962679/idiots-biafran-names-say-want

Are u saying he's lying? grin

Akiara:
The PIG narrative is stale and really exposes your fantasies! You wish IGBOs are truly pigs but NTOOR we are known to be amongst the cleanest in the land.

The attached PICTURE is really the definition of a confirmed PIG from Southwest.

See as Person mama carry 'Craw Craw' yansh dey prepare Oil to use cook that disgusting hydraulic soup that resembles a child's diarrhea shit angry

YARIB.A dirty forget play play..una be real Pigs!

Once again, go back to where thou belongst!!

4 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Magicians: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2019
No wonder the Igbo population is at the mercy of being wiped out from countries such as Malaysia Singapore China Cambodia Pakistan India etc.

And yeah am sorry n you possibly can blame I do not have the data to how many foolish Igbo perished to the capital punishment of dtih dealing but thanks for the insight all the same.

Fulmigati:

Then the entire world must be foolish because drug dealing is treated as a very serious crime that carries capital punishment in a lot of countries, dunce.

3 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by 7lives: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2019
T9ksy:

The answer to the bolded part above, is not rocket science.

Simply put, you guys will rejoice at the misfortune of your so-called compatriot so you don't expect them not to return the favour

Chai.

2 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Fulmigati: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
Magicians:
No wonder the Igbo population is at the mercy of being wiped out from countries such as Malaysia Singapore China Cambodia Pakistan India etc.

And yeah am sorry n you possibly can blame I do not have the data to how many foolish Igbo perished to the capital punishment of dtih dealing but thanks for the insight all the same.

Not really though. Igbos are still the 2nd largest ethnic group in Nigeria and one of the largest in Africa. cool
Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by richie240: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
Fulmigati:

Not really though. Igbos are still the 2nd largest ethnic group in Nigeria and one of the largest in Africa. cool
According to ur lying forebears abi? cool cool

cc magicians

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/largest-ethnic-groups-in-nigeria.html

1 Like

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by RTSC: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
Magicians:

When onyema is vindicated,I pray you commit suicide.

Hopeless irrelevant clown from an irrelevant tribe.
Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Perkins2018: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
Dedetwo:

You are one reason I had always campaigned for the disintegration of Nigeria. You can testify that there no unity in Nigeria. Why would any sane person rejoice because of the misfortune of his/her compatriot?

But you all rejoice on the downfall of Tinubu, the demystification of Osinbajo by the cabal? Aren’t igbos always praying for the impeachment of Osinbajo? Why are you now preaching?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Shooyie: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2019
Tribalism is the reason why we are where we are!! Look, when we start seeing one another as humans and not with the tribalism tag, we will start to progress. Unity plays an important role to attain greater heights especially for a country like Nigeria. We don't choose to belong to a tribe, we are born into a tribe and a religion. Please, lets change our mentality please. We are all humans. We have good igbos and bad igbos, good yorubas and bad yorubas, good hausas and bad hausas. All that shows is HUMANITY.
Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by obidark: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2019
NGRsenate:
I skimmed through the so called report released and i saw DEA.

Is he a drug dealer? What does laundering have to do with DEA?

Regardless, I feel this is a witch-hunt. I will break down that report carefully in the coming days.

Because say na America no mean say dem no fit just like to dey implicate black man.

all of a sudden you people are black again....
witch-hunt my foot....

i tut you people said you are light skinned and not the same like other black people....??
Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by amuwo1980: 1:39am On Jun 12, 2020
Does America now hate the afonjas? The afonja swindlers , ripping off stimulus checks , Hope tiefinub is not involved , I won’t be surprised if the stolen money is traced to some AP shits

2 Likes

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 12, 2020
Dedetwo:

You are one reason I had always campaigned for the disintegration of Nigeria. You can testify that there no unity in Nigeria. Why would any sane person rejoice because of the misfortune of his/her compatriot?

Where did you campaign for disintegration of Nigeria, on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Ekwutox: 4:22am On Jun 12, 2020
You see how snakish the average yoruba man is?

Never trust a Yoruba man in anything at all.
Re: Does America Now Hate Igbos ? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
This thread wasn't necessary back then. Now the people who created it then have opened an opportunity for the Ibos to insult us back with this news about hushpuppi. Smh. Our people never learn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Epe Youths Chasing Fulani Herdsmen & Thousands Of Cows Out Of Their Land / INEC Temporarily Suspends Online Continuous Voter Registration In Lagos / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.