Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,476 members, 7,958,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her (45419 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Godhatesodomy: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wow

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by ashybabs(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
you wouldn't blive but that is also money laundering in the church
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Ayoefa: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pastorprenual fraudster. Rubbish.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by paqman: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Is that am advertisement, so if you want to pray for someone the person have to pay
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by airminem(f): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
grin

FOR THOSE WHO HIDE BEHIND THE FALSE IMAGE OF THE SON OF MAN, SHALL STAND BEFORE GOD.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by oyeb15: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
All these fraudsters calling themselves man of God.

Verily verily I say unto you, it is easier for a Carmel to enter the eye of a needle than for any of these pastors to see(not to talk of entering) the kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Crooked pastor..

woman from Switzerland, woman from Nigeria All are Gullible cretins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by zimakod(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hmmmm. This is an old story na
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by krownjoy97: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Prayer wt price tag.

If u are Nigeria, u pay less or do it in kind while foreigners pay higher.

I never read it in Bible where Jesus put price on prayers.

God is watching
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Doctee: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Set àwọn fake pastors, we know this ìṣ another business strategy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by NaijaHeadlines: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bishop of money and worldly wealth.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by oyeb15: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pastors the threaten members to pay tithe but they themselves don't pay.
Most of them are in powerful secret societies.The build their treasures on earth cos Satan has prepare a nice place for them in hades.
The worship power,money ,influence and women. They are greedy ,selfish and unconcerned with d plight if their members.
Pastors are worse than politicians.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by ceejay80s(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
And he must announce it? Cheap publicity
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by naijacentric(m): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
DDeliverer:
Seun's site is becoming satanic. I was shocked this evening when some poor and good for nothing infidels were insulting Apostle Joshua Selma after an OP quoted a 2mins recording of a 2hours preaching and like a typical Nigerian jumped into conclusion. His fellow demon filled hungry and angry APC members followed suit and together they insulted one of the rarest Men of God I've ever seen in Africa.

Now these same demons might also insult Bishop Oyedepo. Their aim is to discourage as many people from the gospel of Christ.

They insult any man of God, no matter what he says or does. They quote him outta context and insult Christians and Christianity. Seun might be working for Satan after all...You would never know..
so we should tolerate fraud in ur yahoo men in suit abi i am sorry for u

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by doggedfighter(f): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
DDeliverer:
Seun's site is becoming satanic. I was shocked this evening when some poor and good for nothing infidels were insulting Apostle Joshua Selma after an OP quoted a 2mins recording of a 2hours preaching and like a typical Nigerian jumped into conclusion. His fellow demon filled hungry and angry APC members followed suit and together they insulted one of the rarest Men of God I've ever seen in Africa.

Now these same demons might also insult Bishop Oyedepo. Their aim is to discourage as many people from the gospel of Christ.

They insult any man of God, no matter what he says or does. They quote him outta context and insult Christians and Christianity. Seun might be working for Satan after all...You would never know..
Stop spewing trash

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Alexaonfleek: 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just see some people with very poor reasoning skills talking!!!!!

He never said he accepted the money,he only said that someone offered him money for him to pray.

I don't attend his church but this man has done way more that what our government has done for us
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by BilltheDON(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Okay
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Mouking(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
thablogger:
Bishop David Oyedepo gives his experience of when a woman returning from Switzerland tried to pay him to pray for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQKPHebvIiI

Hnmm business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Kay25(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=iaamxavier post=84306571]And so?

What should we do with this piece of information?
Because she is from Switzerland? What makes her different from the rest of his member

MODS take your time take sniper if u r bitter it will help you flush it down
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Jaynom(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
SCAM! This Man and GOD COMPLEX
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by oyeb15: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Any devoted Winners Chapel member is a fraud.They are bad eggs anywhere you find them.
They are self-centered, exploitating ,too forward,always feel right,myopic and never know how to say sorry.
Always thinking of how to outsmart others and share the testimony on Sunday.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Toks2008(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Poverty is not about what you dont have but it is about what you think and what you have begins with what you think...DEEP!

Just that all these philosophies hardly work in Naija but it's a great way to start...THINK RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Dinho20(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
SOME PEOPLE ARE ALREADY JEALOUS OF THIS SWISS LADY cheesy

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
DDeliverer:

It is not "becoming" satanic fa. It is already.
Look carefully, every thread that seeks to pit down pastors - no matter whether they are true or not - are paraded swiftly on the front page.

About the Apostle Joshua Selman's own...I just told myself - New levels, new devils. Kosi time. Haters will hate.

Nairaland is adept at crucifying without evidence - hence, the deluge of fake and incomplete news.

But on the flip side, Everytime these men of God are being slandered by Nairaland's minions, these men of God are always entering a new level of influence and impact. So talkers should talk...results don't make noise.

"Only fools doubt proofs." Bishop David Oyedepo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Just see some people with very poor reasoning skills talking!!!!!

He never said he accepted the money,he only said that someone offered him money for him to pray.

I don't attend his church but this man has done way more that what our government has done for us
Thank you, really, thank you.
Your last Paragraph is GOLD!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Toks2008:
Poverty is not about what you dont have but it is about what you think and what you have begins with what you think...DEEP!

Just that all these philosophies hardly work in Naija but it's a great way to start...THINK RIGHT.

Are you now staying in naija?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by StrikeBack(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
DDeliverer:

Who is this satan you guys keep mentioning....
Any small thing Satan.

Na wah ooo

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by skyfather09(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
KINGYAGAA:
Businessman guy man pastor. Lol keep giving your brainwashed and blind clients called Church members the formats. Fake ass people
y'all should learn for this guy... he speaks the truth.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by 1Sharon(f): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
So why is he acting like he doesn't take money for prayer on a regular?

I see through your shit pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) / I Am A Chosen Mopol, E - Money Proudly Declared - Photos / Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.