Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,934 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her (45412 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:19am On Nov 24, 2019
paqman:
Is that am advertisement, so if you want to pray for someone the person have to pay

By their comment we know them: 10mb for loading 100 naira crew. Can't afford to watch the video to get the kernel... Just interpret the headline.

I pray for you to break this satanic limit on your life. You will do as occasion demands from this day forward.
Break limit. Move forward, in Jesus name

Amen.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Jac007(m): 7:19am On Nov 24, 2019
iaamxavier:
And so?

What should we do with this piece of information?
Because she is from Switzerland? What makes her different from the rest of his member

MODS take your time oo

You definitely did not watch the video, at least you got the likes you wanted.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by geletor: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2019
DDeliverer:
Seun's site is becoming satanic. I was shocked this evening when some poor and good for nothing infidels were insulting Apostle Joshua Selma after an OP quoted a 2mins recording of a 2hours preaching and like a typical Nigerian jumped into conclusion. His fellow demon filled hungry and angry APC members followed suit and together they insulted one of the rarest Men of God I've ever seen in Africa.

Now these same demons might also insult Bishop Oyedepo. Their aim is to discourage as many people from the gospel of Christ.

They insult any man of God, no matter what he says or does. They quote him outta context and insult Christians and Christianity. Seun might be working for Satan after all...You would never know..
Wow! I have been educated today... so are you trying to say APC as a party is mainly against "pastors"? then PDP is for "Pastors" that's according to you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by amiskurie(m): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2019
iaamxavier:
And so?

What should we do with this piece of information?
Because she is from Switzerland? What makes her different from the rest of his member

MODS take your time oo
Even those Nigerians that have been tithing for benefits nko,are they lower class members?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Pes13: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2019
V
DDeliverer:
Seun's site is becoming satanic. I was shocked this evening when some poor and good for nothing infidels were insulting Apostle Joshua Selma after an OP quoted a 2mins recording of a 2hours preaching and like a typical Nigerian jumped into conclusion. His fellow demon filled hungry and angry APC members followed suit and together they insulted one of the rarest Men of God I've ever seen in Africa.

Now these same demons might also insult Bishop Oyedepo. Their aim is to discourage as many people from the gospel of Christ.

They insult any man of God, no matter what he says or does. They quote him outta context and insult Christians and Christianity. Seun might be working for Satan after all...You would never know..

Why did the mod brought it to front page?

Simply to mock the Man of God.

I was rage yesterday when that hungry one used APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN NIMMAK as a scapegoat to seek attention at all cost.

When God is done with all of them, even Satan will plead on their behalf.

@ seun, you really need to enlighten and school your moderators.

@ mod, please, educate me on what purpose this thread is doing on FP, if not to solely sponsor hate.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by BonPatrick(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2019
Useless man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by BarrElChapo(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2019
kareemkamil:

Oga author, you are No. 1 dullard in Nigeria, se u can't use ur head, let's Oledepo continue using it 4 u. (FOOLS).

Ehya but why are you drinking panadol for my headache ? Don't you see how inept, stupid and buffoonish you are ? Get lost you demon from the slums of abeokuta cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by salam8528: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
but co. o, how much did our clergymen pay to God for the miracle they are selling to their flowers?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by OBku4(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
seguno2:

Where in the four Gospels did you read that Jesus collected money before praying for someone?
Is Jesus Christ no longer the standard
Did the pastor say he collected the money from her?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by OBku4(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
miketayo:

U can't place money on prayer
Yeah, but she didn't know... probably

still, she valued his prayers
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by OBku4(m): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
tonyimadu:

Read the book of acts to know what happened the last time someone tried to buy the gift of God.
Why buy what has already been paid for..you seem to forget why Christ died

No I haven't forgotten

As I said... she valued his prayers thats why she gave something to show it

why assume she was a Christian, knew d bible, or assume she knew what Christ did for her??

A good heart... All that matters. Always!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by seguno2: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
OBku4:

Did the pastor say he collected the money from her?

You have not changed your comment, or have you?

OBku4:
I see nothing wrong with that. U put your money on what you value! She valued his prayers.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by OBku4(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
seguno2:

You have not changed your comment, or have you?

U misunderstand me. I'm talking from the woman's point of view. You put money on what u value!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Augustap(f): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
So Please say the prayers, collect the money and let me hear word angry angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by VanEFCC: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
thablogger:
Bishop David Oyedepo gives his experience of when a Apostle Joshua Selman woman returning from Switzerland tried to pay him to pray for her. Koinonia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQKPHebvIiI

Okay oo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by AmosTech(m): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS ALERT

Open Heavens Alert is a devotional app that provides you with daily devotions written by Pastor E.A Adeboye.

Never forget to study your daily devotions.
You will get access to:

• Daily alarm.
• Customized alert.
• Voice reminder.
• Voice alert.
• Voice reader.
• Devotional content to mp3 audio for sharing.
• Provides your devotional messages in audio format.
• Caches ahead up to 5 days devotional messages for you.
• Offline access to cached devotions.
• Completely ads free.

What more can you get from a devotional app?

Get the app from Uptodown App store via the link below:

https://open-heavens-alert.en.uptodown.com/android/download

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) / CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death / Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.