Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her (45414 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Youngzedd(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
DDeliverer:
Seun's site is becoming satanic. I was shocked this evening when some poor and good for nothing infidels were insulting Apostle Joshua Selma after an OP quoted a 2mins recording of a 2hours preaching and like a typical Nigerian jumped into conclusion. His fellow demon filled hungry and angry APC members followed suit and together they insulted one of the rarest Men of God I've ever seen in Africa.

Now these same demons might also insult Bishop Oyedepo. Their aim is to discourage as many people from the gospel of Christ.

They insult any man of God, no matter what he says or does. They quote him outta context and insult Christians and Christianity. Seun might be working for Satan after all...You would never know..

The way you presented this, is this how Christ would have done it?

You called them demons. Isokay.

My brother, there's no difference between you and them.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by ropostic007(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
DDeliverer:
Seun's site is becoming satanic. I was shocked this evening when some poor and good for nothing infidels were insulting Apostle Joshua Selma after an OP quoted a 2mins recording of a 2hours preaching and like a typical Nigerian jumped into conclusion. His fellow demon filled hungry and angry APC members followed suit and together they insulted one of the rarest Men of God I've ever seen in Africa.

Now these same demons might also insult Bishop Oyedepo. Their aim is to discourage as many people from the gospel of Christ.

They insult any man of God, no matter what he says or does. They quote him outta context and insult Christians and Christianity. Seun might be working for Satan after all...You would never know..

The Holyghost � � � must consume all of them
the church of Jesus Christ is marching forward and no gate of hell shall prevail against it for real
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by aliandu: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just visit the site below and register for free and get paid for advert and sfi videos

http://thefxcoin.com

I can assure you of payouts[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Originalsly: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
DDeliverer:

Seun's site is becoming satanic.

Now these same demons might also insult Bishop Oyedepo.

They insult any man of God, no matter what he says or does.

Seun might be working for Satan after all...You would never know..

I agree......indeed Seun's site is becoming satanic.... and true...he may likely be satanic. How else can you explain all these wolves in sheep's clothing appearing on front page as MoG to deceive and defraud the naieve?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by 1Sharon1(f): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:
So why is he acting like he doesn't take money for prayer on a regular?

I see through your shit pastor
What you think is what you are, Be positive
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by 1Sharon(f): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon1:
What you think is what you are, Be positive

Ha! Who are you? Twin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Those are Nigeria billionaires
No invention, nothing nothing
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by 1Sharon1(f): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Ha! Who are you? Twin
Your twin sister
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Youngzedd(m): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
ropostic007:

The Holyghost � � � must consume all of them
the church of Jesus Christ is marching forward and no gate of hell shall prevail against it for real

Why is the holy ghost still allowing them to keep saying trash?

If you think that God will consume his creature because of you, then you're a joker.

Luke 9:51-56

51 As the time approached for him to be taken up to heaven, Yeshua resolutely set out for Jerusalem. 52 And he sent messengers on ahead, who went into a Samaritan village to get things ready for him; 53 but the people there did not welcome him, because he was heading for Jerusalem. 54 When the disciples James and John saw this, they asked, “Lord, do you want us to call fire down from heaven to destroy them[b]?” 55 But Yeshua turned and rebuked them. 56 Then he and his disciples went to another village.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by 1Sharon(f): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon1:
Your twin sister

Pls all of you..free meee
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Bahamas95(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
And so?

We get one here for Delta wey say he go heaven and Jesus get up from chair for am.

He also said some years back that he drinks tea with Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Promzyunique(m): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
And some folks ..where not yet born when this happened ...1986
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Toks2008(m): 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Plead:

Are you now staying in naija?

I live in Mars.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by yahoosurepass(m): 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
this trend changed my life.. thank op... may the good God, the rewarder of all intentions, may he reward you according to your intention...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by amamahdaniel(m): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nairaland please vote for me as The Best AHOC OF THE YEAR.
MY NAME IS AMAMAH. FOLLOW THE LINK AND VOTE FOR ME. GOD BLESS YOU SIR/MA

https://headply.com/wd2ba/
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by tonyimadu: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
OBku4:
I see nothing wrong with that. U put your money on what you value! She valued his prayers.
Read the book of acts to know what happened the last time someone tried to buy the gift of God.
Why buy what has already been paid for..you seem to forget why Christ died
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
ijewejones:
angry

Because its coming from Bishop Oyedepo..

...make we go fry rice abi

embarassed undecided embarassed undecided
so deep
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by BarrElChapo(m): 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Olorun Oyedepo you are mighty ! cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by webngnews: 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by seguno2: 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
OBku4:
I see nothing wrong with that. U put your money on what you value! She valued his prayers.

Where in the four Gospels did you read that Jesus collected money before praying for someone?
Is Jesus Christ no longer the standard

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by JADEK01(m): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
I just Love this man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by gurusnizkid23: 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
I was nominated as the best comedian of the year I.need yr votes guys https://www.lovablevibes.co/afsa-19-voting/ Thanks one love💝💝💝💝💝 select comedian Igolaff
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Seyilaw360(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Owo adua
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:16am On Nov 24, 2019
Why not a Lady from Omuaran ? Million dollars prayer ! Some gullible religionists will fall for this crap sheepishly as expected. Awon ode gbogbo !
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Mycommand: 1:38am On Nov 24, 2019
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by 369digital: 3:22am On Nov 24, 2019
What he has said is right
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by miketayo(m): 5:11am On Nov 24, 2019
OBku4:

U can't place money on prayer
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by kareemkamil(m): 6:33am On Nov 24, 2019
Honestly, Oyedepo is mad, so because of the money she is to pay you, & you are happy. Hell fire is awaiting you Oyedepo. Oloribuku somebody, shameless 419.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by GeneralPula: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
DDeliverer:

[/s]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by kareemkamil(m): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2019
BarrElChapo:
Olorun Oyedepo you are mighty ! cool

Oga author, you are No. 1 dullard in Nigeria, se u can't use ur head, let's Oledepo continue using it 4 u. (FOOLS).
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by paulandy2(m): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2019
scam
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:59am On Nov 24, 2019
That is Papa!!!

Some of his words on marble:

Until the book is opened your destiny remains closed...
What is the used of speed if you are on the wrong track
Holiness is the pathway to walking and living in the newness of life. It is the pathway to Gods glory

Every act of God has a foundation. the foundation for power and the supernatural, which is the characteristic of the end time church is very clear: righteousness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death / Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) / Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.