Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

How Do You Payback A Heartbreak? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Payback A Heartbreak? (561 Views)

How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Payback A Heartbreak? by cEEDii(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
When I was still in the world, my ex said to me "if you break my heart I would Bleep one of your friends" though we agreed to part ways so I didn't bother with what she said anyways. �

This got me thinking, do people really go sorting for means to payback their partners after heartbreaks? What do you think?
Please lets know your opinions.
Re: How Do You Payback A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
To have sex with the friend of an ex is the worse mistake one can make. Same with trying to recover for heartbreak or spite the cheating gf/bf by dating someone else.
They barely do anything more than shatter the persons impression of themselves. That they would allow themselves be reduced to the level of sleeping/dating someone whom they have no affection for.

At the end of breakups, its not payback that matters, but focusing on one's hurt and moving past the bitter experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Payback A Heartbreak? by sweetonugbu: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
You are in heaven now, forget about the things of this world.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Payback A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
cEEDii:
When I was still in the world , my ex said to me "if you break my heart I would Bleep one of your friends" though we agreed to part ways so I didn't bother with what she said anyways. �

This got me thinking, do people really go sorting for means to payback their partners after heartbreaks? What do you think?
Re: How Do You Payback A Heartbreak? by Phenomenal16(f): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
To have sex with the friend of an ex is the worse mistake one can make. Same with trying to recover for heartbreak or spite the cheating gf/bf by dating someone else.
They barely do anything more than shatter the persons impression of themselves. That they would allow themselves be reduced to the level of sleeping/dating someone whom they have no affection for.

At the end of breakups, its not payback that matters, but focusing on one's hurt and moving past the bitter experience.
..is it necessary?
Sometimes God saves pple from bad spouses but there won't understand...
Allow karma..... Anything that goes round always comes around.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Payback A Heartbreak? by cEEDii(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
sweetonugbu:
You are in heaven now, forget about the things of this world.

Nobody holy pass

1 Like

Re: How Do You Payback A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lol.. Sleep with one of my friends for revenge??

I have a very crazy squad smiley..
Be certain I'll find out on one of our weekend bondings and me, the friend you slept with and the rest of the squad will stain our shirts rolling on the floor..
After which we'll go chill out and probably come back to trash ourselves in fifa still laughing btw.. tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do You Payback A Heartbreak? by nuelsam: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Care less
Go all out with my OGs
have fun
meet girls way better than her
post dope pictures.........i tell u,no revenge is sweeter than this! She'll definitely crawl back
#Experience

1 Like

Re: How Do You Payback A Heartbreak? by AstroG: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hustle hard,make money,date her younger sis,cousin sis(closest to her) or her best friend,give am belle,tell am make she abort am,then disappear without leaving any trace.

That's the best tin cool cool.
Ah did it and it feels so so Good

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Payback A Heartbreak? by nlPoster: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
cEEDii:
When I was still in the world, my ex said to me "if you break my heart I would Bleep one of your friends" though we agreed to part ways so I didn't bother with what she said anyways. �

What do you want my opinion for?
Re: How Do You Payback A Heartbreak? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Make money, buy the house she lives in and become her landlord. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

They Deleted My South Africa- Nigeria Post In Politics Section / Oh Dyammm. Can't Believe This!! / Why Most Relationships Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.