Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release (34375 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by Divineayo(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2019
Karlman:
I see a lot of miserables whose families have never been anything near success in their entire miserable existence rejoicing over a news that will neither now or in their nearest future add any value to their suffering.

It's such a miserable existence.
Go and think of what you will eat tomorrow please, put all that your energy into it.

Hatred is the major reason you haven't made anything out of life.
What does all these swear words have to do with the topic at hand

1 Like

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by madridsta007(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2019
Larryndelaw:

You see your ignorance. I said can your SAN from Nigeria come and defend him in usa?
Your SAN in Nigeria is a spectator in USA . just pray that you won't enter USA case, then u will know say nah charge and bail Lawyer you get for naija

Ok.
Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by Deepfreezer(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2019
salford1:

This is what everyone is trying to understand. Is he laundering the money for himself or for a politician?
Why were docs forged and why was did money dispersed into different account as soon as it landed the US. Why did he use his company as a front to receive the money from Nigeria? Where are the plane (s) purchased ?
So many unanswered questions. The US have called it laundering which it is according to the charge sheets. It is now left for Air Peace chairman to counter these charges or indictment in the US.
you skipped the part he stated that all the money transfer he has ever done was thru CBN, and they were meant for purchase of aircraft. The idiot American government should show us proof of theft or forgery by Mr Allen's company. He further stated that all the company he has been transacting with in the US are still in business. They should first of all indict the local company before looking for who to indict from Africa.
Walahi I pity any non American transacting or conducting business with the US. they believe we can't be successful thru hardwork. This was how they harrassed David for just buying a house. The white supremacy in America is on an all time high atm.
Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by Paentera(m): 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Almajiri1:

Okpo, If you and the American government can't prove that the money is proceeds of crime, Get ready to be sued for damage to his good reputation and brand.

Eh hen...sue who? You come off as clutching at straws. Run along son.
Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by bigfoot79(m): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2019
Oh I dare to say that you are ignorant in alleging that I have merely read a few law books.
oshiokpu:

Oga they never said this was a defense, but rather a press release that was meant to comment generally on the issue at hand and to control the reputational damage being done to their client on media outlets . Criminal defense doesn't happen on social media or any kind of media rather it happens in the court of law. And I believe you read where they said they are prepared to defend the charges in court because until a conviction is made, that is all they are. So don't come here and attempt to show off because you read a few legal books. Nobody likes a showoff and you're not more knowledgeable than a corporate law firm whose Portfolio includes multinationals et cetera.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k / Foreign Loan: Why Can't CBN Print The $5.5bn Instead Of Borrowing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.