Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,086 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release (34633 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by SalamRushdie: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
NGRsenate:

You saw “only the commercial division” and you’re not asking if you have the comprehension problem.

Does buying one part of a business mean you own the whole business?

But that's the part that has to do with the planes Air Peace ordered the chap claimed is making America jealous ..the other part of the business is military and the Americans still have the final word there .
Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by salford1: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
jlinkd78:
One thing is sacrosanct here, Allen Onyema and his Air Peace will never remain same again. It is either he goes down or this scandal skyrocket his name and his brand. If he comes out clean which I earnestly would wish; his entrepreneurship prowess would become unassailable and he would become a global brand. I pray for him that he shames his traducers in d end and let his magnanimity in standing for his kinsmen during d xenophobic attack never be a reason for regrets. Ka udo chia
Unfortunately, he runs a business that is highly dependent on American companies and associates to operate successfully. Imo, best thing might be for him to surrender himself to the US authorities. This may help disassociate him from the Air Peace. If he doesn't, they might tag him a fugitive and place embargo on dealings with Air Peace involving aircraft parts, maintenance professionals, avionics equipment etc from the US or any of their allies.
They literally have him by the balls.

4 Likes

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by degamemaster(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Igbo:
Lol. Nyamuri flat.heads were shouting ibo amaka the other day when he brought some fleet of airplanes.. we didn't know it was through fraud and shady deal!!

Now they have all gone missing, its not ibo amaka anymore grin cheesy

Shout IGBO AMAKA 3× a day and your hatred for the Igbos will subside.
Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wetin concern CBN with this matter
Why is he mentioning CBN

1 Like

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by salford1: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
FLYFIRE:
Only few days ago a certain guttered-Yelobakwe accused Air Peace of refusing him to fly with them, yesterday, Air Peace CEO is maligned for fraud. A bullion van entered someone's premises few hours before elections & the Ibadan expressway press killed it. Is this the best APC can do?
So APC was in power in 2010 when the US started trailing him

3 Likes

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by DexterousOne(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Chai, Look at the useless response from his so called lawyers, the Onyeama guy is a joker, America is not a country to joke with especially when it comes to falsification of documents, the guy is a goner wink

Why na
Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by topgun98: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:
America loves to molest African business men. But it's okay. I knew when that guy cancelled his Boeing Max 8 orders and chose the Brazilian Embrayer jets, he was stoking American venom. They typically think blacks whether they are Americans or Africans cannot or shouldn't own multinational businesses unless it's fraud.

Allen should not be intimidated. He should quietly show them the documents for his funds transfer and then seek redress for the damage done to his personality and business.

Your prejudiced opinion laced with wildly inaccurate information is archetypal of the Nigerian psyche which seeks to make martyrs of individuals belonging to the same homogenous ethnic group as them when said individuals get their comeuppance.

Air peace HAVE not cancelled their order for 10 737 max 8 aircraft, and even if they were to renege on their commitment to buy the troubled airplane, that would hardly be grounds for vindictive action by the US government given the fact that 10 aircraft pales in significance when compared to a backlog of over 5,000 orders that Boeing have.

While I know your closeted world view does not allow you to see beyond your nose, I'd like to point out that Boeing recently acquired the commercial aircraft division of Embraer, so how could air peace placing orders for embraer aircraft attract the ire of the US government?

I have watched with a mixture of bewilderment and resignation how certain "woke" people on twitter; most of them belonging to the same ethnic group as Mr Onyema , perform mental gymnastics and bend over backwards to leap to his defence over the alleged charges against him.

They are being clever by half, insinuating that there was no wrong doing as he simply devised means to circumvent extant regulations and create conduits for "his" funds to reach the US. The question then his why go through all that trouble to avoid a paper trail? If the said funds were legally and dutifully acquired, why go to such lengths and hide under the guise of purchasing aircarft?

If you read the indictment charge sheet properly, you can clearly see where it was stated that he received foreign(non-american) funds, who do you think these "foreign" entities are if not our corrigible, unconscientious ,morally bereft thieving politicians?

7 Likes

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by DexterousOne(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Koolking:

Like America also intimidate Adebayo Ogunlesi of GIP and other wealthy African businessmen and women. Am sure you're Igbo hence your racial sentiment. Am glad this allegation wasn't coming from EFCC, people like you would have made it a political and tribal issue.
How did tribalism enter this discourse now?

Why are my country men stupid

Many of you here just turn every situation into tribalism contest

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by danot1030: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Karlman:
I see a lot of miserables whose families have never been anything near success in their entire miserable existence rejoicing over a news that will neither now or in their nearest future add any value to their suffering.

It's such a miserable existence.
Go and think of what you will eat tomorrow please, put all that your energy into it.

Hatred is the major reason you haven't made anything out of life.

Just as you and your fellow Igbos masturbate over anything that has to do with Tinubu as though it adds anything to your lives.

4 Likes

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by vikstandon(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
I wonder why we don't at least try to stand by our own.
Must every successful Nigerian be fraudulent!

Is it more than the 100 trillions oyinbos have stolen from Africa? In as much as what they said he did isn't good. Oyinbos have little or no moral background to make a complaint or indictment on African business men who got their wealth through questionable means. That having been said, let's see how Nigerian government handles this issue. Whether they will do same with same Folly they handle most other issues.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by salford1: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Almajiri1:

Okpo, How can he launder his own money?
Whose money do you launder before? grin

1 Like

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by AngelicBeing: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
DexterousOne:

Why na
tongue

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
With this shallow and bogue response from the so called lawyers, it's crystal clear that Allen is guilty. They should just jail him immediately, no story

1 Like

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by Emmyj2g: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
Life can be funny... Some weeks ago he was praised by almost the entire Nigerians.. just because USA alleged a fraudulent case with him, see how ppl are quick to condemn the man even before hearing in court. Something the whites will never do to themselves. Blacks(Nigeria) don't like themselves.
Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
[[s]quote author=Karlman post=84303265]I see a lot of miserables whose families have never been anything near success in their entire miserable existence rejoicing over a news that will neither now or in their nearest future add any value to their suffering.

Go and think of what you will eat tomorrow please, put all that your energy into it.

Hatred is the major reason you haven't made anything out of life.[/quote][/s]
Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
[s][/s]I see a lot of miserables whose families have never been anything near success in their entire miserable existence rejoicing over a news that will neither now or in their nearest future add any value to their suffering.

Hatred is the major reason you haven't made anything out of life.[/s]
Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by saajus: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Don't be sentimental. Why are they not molesting Dangote, Otedola, Elumelu, Ogunlesi and Co. I am not saying those aforementioned guys are saints o. Let's be in the middle for now and watch how the case unfolds.

ChimaAdeoye:
America loves to molest African business men. But it's okay. I knew when that guy cancelled his Boeing Max 8 orders and chose the Brazilian Embrayer jets, he was stoking American venom. They typically think blacks whether they are Americans or Africans cannot or shouldn't own multinational businesses unless it's fraud.

Allen should not be intimidated. He should quietly show them the documents for his funds transfer and then seek redress for the damage done to his personality and business.

3 Likes

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by Paulo3ree(m): 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
Great opportunity for them both
The law firm will gain international recognition and more client if he succeeds in winning the case
Air peace will enjoy huge investments if he comes out clean in the case

1 Like

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by Inteltower: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Karlman:

Please just go and think of what you will eat tomorrow.

It's your best shot at moment.

I know I did not have to quote you lots before you respond because you know yourselves, but do not think that have come here to exchange banter with you, no, I am only here to remind you of tomorrow and what you will eat.

Think.

Goodbye.

why worry of tomorrow, tomorrow will worry on its ownself

ignorance to your environment because of personal satisfaction shows foolishness not wisdom

1 Like

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
[s][/s]Please just go and think of what you will eat tomorrow.

I know I did not have to quote you lots before you respond because you know yourselves, but do not think that have come here to exchange banter with you, no, I am only here to remind you of tomorrow and what you will eat.

Think.

Goodbye.[/quote]
Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
[s]Please just go and think of what you will eat tomorrow.

Think.

Goodbye[/s].[/quote]
Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
[[s]quote author=MEGAWATCH post=84303996]

Are you hungry or frustrated?[/quote][/s]
Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by salford1: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Deepfreezer:

Asin ehhh, I see no reason why these lots are happy over an allegation from one attorney in atlanta.
There is no way someome as smart as Allen will build a world class brand and attach laundering to it.
This is what everyone is trying to understand. Is he laundering the money for himself or for a politician?
Why were docs forged and why was did money dispersed into different account as soon as it landed the US. Why did he use his company as a front to receive the money from Nigeria? Where are the plane (s) purchased ?
So many unanswered questions. The US have called it laundering which it is according to the charge sheets. It is now left for Air Peace chairman to counter these charges or indictment in the US.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by Greenbirth: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Igbo:
Lol. Nyamuri flat.heads were shouting ibo amaka the other day when he brought some fleet of airplanes.. we didn't know it was through fraud and shady deal!!

Now they have all gone missing, its not ibo amaka anymore grin cheesy
when you see a bastard. You will know quickly. See one here
Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
[[s]quote author=ChimaAdeoye post=84297239]America loves to molest African business men. But it's okay. I knew when that guy cancelled his Boeing Max 8 orders and chose the Brazilian Embrayer jets, he was stoking American venom. They typically think blacks whether they are Americans or Africans cannot or shouldn't own multinational businesses unless it's fraud.

[/s]
Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by drakeli: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
abc115:
Even Trump is under multiple investigations. American systems do not discriminate

Even Trump lawyer is presently in jail right now for paying money to the adult movie star Stormy Daniel. Jail under the nose of Trump and Trump could not save him

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by RTSC: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
Igbo:
Save that emotional blackmail bullshit for the birds!!! You wish it was EFCC so you could tribalise the issue grin.. see how ur all desperately trying to be political correct because his Ibo

Lol ibo amaka grin
And the sad thing is that some of your family members or maybe even you is working in an Igbo company either in banking, oil and gas, aviation, e.t.c.

You will lose that Job in Jesus name.

Onyema will clear his name and shame the haters.
Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by salford1: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
vikstandon:
I wonder why we don't at least try to stand by our own.
Must every successful Nigerian be fraudulent!

Is it more than the 100 trillions oyinbos have stolen from Africa? In as much as what they said he did isn't good. Oyinbos have little or no moral background to make a complaint or indictment on African business men who got their wealth through questionable means . That having been said, let's see how Nigerian government handles this issue. Whether they will do same with same Folly they handle most other issues.
Bros. Use your upper now. Nigeria and other African country won't be a shytehole if the morally corrupt politicians are not laundering "your" money overseas and also engage in other corrupt practices.
Infact, western countries are doing poor Africans a favour by making money laundering difficult. Afterall, if the money laundered can't be traced to terrorism or drugs, they could have just encouraged the transfer of wealth from Africa.

As per, the 100 trillion oyinbo have stolen. This reason is getting lame. Same reasons used by Yahoo boys to justify theft. Was Africa the only continent colonized? Please read up on the Asian Tigers. Look how far they have gone.

4 Likes

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by Sarmiz24(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lol First of all I'm back
Yeah now back to the matter, I see allot of misinformed personel here claiming American can't be wrong they've done proper investigation bla bla....
That why Blacks will always remain underdeveloped coz they keep licking the white people ass....for your information y'all probably heard about the story of the man who was wrongly convicted in the US,after 42 yrs?
Well I will end it here, the moment will rise up this whites that wen African will be great again...
Note: if u quote with ur tribal shit u are just wasting ur ink, coz I won't reply Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by RTSC: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by greens(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
kettykin:
Allen onyema is a seasoned lawyer who will hire the best lawyers to fight his csse, he will come out a victorious and more successful
Had any of them ever agreed? Metu, Fayose, Kalu, Alison, etc. Non of them will ever
agree until they sink more

1 Like

Re: Fraud Allegation: Allen Onyema's Lawyers React With A Press Release by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
LordKO:
Only small-minded people believe in infallibility of US establishments. Indictment isn't conviction.

This forum has the largest congregation of sententious, resentful and conceited numbskulls in the world.

SPV related case isn't a conventional fraud case.

The ignorance exhibited on this thread stinks.
Even the president of the United State's has a questionable business transactions and is also accused of money laundering which is why he has refused to show his tax returns which the SDN is currently litigating in court to get the POTUS tax returns yet ignorant and hateful minded peeps in here are still on the illusion that the US is infallible.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BUA Promises To Reduce Cement Price / 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria / Urgent : Corporate Affairs Commission - Name Search And Incorporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.