Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? (33483 Views)

Return All SPY Vehicle Plate Numbers To State Commands, AIG Zone 9 Urges Users / Scan Car Or Vehicle Plate Number For Registration Confirmation On Confirmme App / How To Verify If Your Vehicle Plate Number Is Genuine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? by RZArecta2(m): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
naijaguy123456:
[s]Now I see why your stoopid father always calls you a b@stard[/s] !
your wahala sir, have a nice day
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? by DelTel(m): 12:09am On Nov 26, 2019
Finally, someone got SMS grin; pls can anyone confirm if SMS is genuine?

The phone number not connecting and info therein sketchy.

Pattybf.
demmanuel78.
thebigkendo.

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? by pattybf(f): 5:11am On Nov 26, 2019
DelTel:

Pattybf.
demmanuel78.
thebigkendo.

Text doesn't come regularly but they do send texts messages. For VIO road worthiness, for Autoreg vehicle license , Insurance too.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? by naijaguy123456(m): 6:30am On Nov 26, 2019
Little boy finally ran away . Omo ale jatijati
RZArecta2:
your wahala sir, have a nice day
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? by thebigkendo(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2019
DelTel:

Pattybf.
demmanuel78.
thbigkendo.

Oya yaff Jump traffic light grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? by RZArecta2(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Little boy finally ran away . Omo ale jatijati
whatever rocks your boat sir though we all know your mother as a cheerful giver in the hood, who is your father though ? Seven agberos are laying claim to that title. Omo ashewo jatijati grin
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? by demmanuel78(m): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
DelTel:

Pattybf.
demmanuel78.
thebigkendo.
the sms is genuine.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? by demmanuel78(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
DelTel:

Meanwhile, i haven't ever gotten a single SMS for either vehicle License or Certificate of Roadworthiness expiration compulsorily collected by LASG. I want to believe its same for a large chunk of Lagosians.

undecided

your vehicle might be registered with a wrong phone number or either the error is from your service provider.
Kindly confirm the phone number used in registering your vehicle when next you want to renew
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? by Yohh: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
stevups:
If you have money, go for Lagos. Your state plate number is instanta and cheaper. Except Lagos plate which comes out after almost 50 days
5days ke? On top wetin?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? by Emma5097: 7:16am On Nov 28, 2019
legalwealth:

It's a lie but the allocation problem is true if you patronize touts for your plate number.

Anyways! I'm planning on getting Abuja's business/brand customized plate number for my next car! !!

Shuoo. Shey if the allocation problem is true then there’s nothing special. The website to even check for the allocation status has been down for over two months and if you don’t know this you’re food for our notorious friends in black. Oga nothing special. Yeah getting an Abuja number is good. The most important thing is getting the right documents to support your number especially when some states have slightly different requirements.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? by demmanuel78(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2019
Emma5097:

Shuoo. Shey if the allocation problem is true then there’s nothing special. The website to even check for the allocation status has been down for over two months and if you don’t know this you’re food for our notorious friends in black.
The website is under maintenance. There are other means to confirm the authenticity of your number plates
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? by deewan94(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
Costs an average of 45k for Lagos plates and 40k for other states. Once number plates are available, you get your plates and all documents in a day
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? by deewan94(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Yohh:

5days ke? On top wetin?
Dont mind him. You get your plate and documents in a day

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? by baratech: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
VirginSearcher:
I was thinking any Nigerian plate can suffix anywhere, which one is advantages of getting Lagos plate number again? undecided.. Or have they gone into plate number TRIBALISM now?

Help me ask o

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? by okworekene: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2019
Beeron:
Get Lagos so that if you want to do Uber, you car won't be flagged for showing other state name but Lagos. I know that's dumb but that was just what popped in my head as am waking up to your question. Maybe If I think when am fully awake, I would know why Lagos plate is useless.

My stomach ooo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? by quincynyc(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
VVIP my brother lol ��
Coldie:

If Lagos is claiming VIP what would abuja now claim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions / N1000 Vehicle Proof Of Ownership: Nigerians Reject Newly Imposed Levy / A Jeep Climbs Up Near Vertical Rock (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.