Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,774 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

STRICTLY Dance And Music Night Ilorin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / STRICTLY Dance And Music Night Ilorin (332 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray / Sexy Slay Mamas Dance And Slays With A Scary Finger Nails, Got People Talking / ??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STRICTLY Dance And Music Night Ilorin by thhh: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hey Muda4ckers...Boys and gurls

I love music, dance and to mingle and I have been looking organize an event/party that consists of all these here in Ilorin. If you are here, you would know we dont have much of this.

Basically, the show will have numerous dance sessions, karaoke and games and its totally non-profit. I just want to have fun with like-minded people.

I've got a good venue already...I just need a show of interest...

So leave a comment if you are game.... If I ve got 20 people(boys and Girls).... then we can just do it

(1) (Reply)

GNLD Supplements Supplier / Situationship / #Abuja Hook-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.