Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Situationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Situationship (325 Views)

I'm In A Love Situationship And It's Draining Me / An Awkward Situationship / Is This Relationship Or Situationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Situationship by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
Am not going to hold anything back, because I want this to be a wake-up call to us ladies.

A quick one. A situationship means you're not in a relationship and you're not single. It sometimes called friends with benefits.
Some of us enter into a situationship with the hopes of just having fun, while others enter into it cause the feeling is not mutual. For instance when a guy tell a lady his not ready for a relationship, what he meant was his not ready for a relationship with YOU. Point, blank, period. But most ladies stay with the hopes that it can develop into a real relationship, and the uncertainty of that ( not knowing if it will happen and when it will happen) will actually make you crazy. The problem with situationship is that your heart will be put through so much torture when things start to crumble. Some ladies are in denial and act like they're OK with the arrangement of no strings attached, without realizing they're setting themselves up. There are times when you start feeling jealous when other ladies are around him, cause you're not safe. The problems with situationship is that there are no rules, you're together but he can literally turnaround and say but you're not my girl.
From the start it wasn't defined, so you have no right to be feeling any kind of way or question him for been around other girls. If you're into a relationship it needs to be intentional and defined. When there are no definition it brings confusion.
If you're playing and messing around all in the name of having fun, need I remind you that your biological clock is ticking. We always think that we have time, you've got no time girl.
You know your worth and you're leveled up when you get your life defined, when you make the decision not to settle for situationship or been a side Chic.
Your heart can't tell when you're just having fun, so somebody is going to get hurt, and usually is going to be YOU.
You're too beautiful, you're too cute to be in a relationship where someone is not sure about you. If you know your worth, you need not prove your value to him.

What am trying to say is that do not make it harder for yourself. Know what you want as soon as possible and do not settle for less. The Universe conspire to bring you what you want, and that is the more reason why you have to know what you want.
I need you to be done with the games, I need you to be done settling for less, I need you to be done accepting every tom, dick and harry, I need you to be done with the Bleep boys and trash guys. You need to grow up and stop dealing with this rubbish and trash guys.

1 Like

Re: Situationship by stormborn28(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
Realuzoamaka:
Am not going to hold anything back, because I want this to be a wake-up call to us ladies.

A quick one. A situationship means you're not in a relationship and you're not single. It sometimes called friends with benefits.
Some of us enter into a situationship with the hopes of just having fun, while others enter into it cause the feeling is not mutual. For instance when a guy tell a lady his not ready for a relationship, what he meant was his not ready for a relationship with YOU. Point, blank, period. But most ladies stay with the hopes that it can develop into a real relationship, and the uncertainty of that ( not knowing if it will happen and when it will happen) will actually make you crazy. The problem with situationship is that your heart will be put through so much torture when things start to crumble. Some ladies are in denial and act like they're OK with the arrangement of no strings attached, without realizing they're setting themselves up. There are times when you start feeling jealous when other ladies are around him, cause you're not safe. The problems with situationship is that there are no rules, you're together but he can literally turnaround and say but you're not my girl.
From the start it wasn't defined, so you have no right to be feeling any kind of way or question him for been around other girls. If you're into a relationship it needs to be intentional and defined. When there are no definition it brings confusion.
If you're playing and messing around all in the name of having fun, need I remind you that your biological clock is ticking. We always think that we have time, you've got no time girl.
You know your worth and you're leveled up when you get your life defined, when you make the decision not to settle for situationship or been a side Chic.
Your heart can't tell when you're just having fun, so somebody is going to get hurt, and usually is going to be YOU.
You're too beautiful, you're too cute to be in a relationship where someone is not sure about you. If you know your worth, you need not prove your value to him.

What am trying to say is that do not make it harder for yourself. Know what you want as soon as possible and do not settle for less. The Universe conspire to bring you what you want, and that is the more reason why you have to know what you want.
I need you to be done with the games, I need you to be done settling for less, I need you to be done accepting every tom, dick and harry, I need you to be done with the Bleep boys and trash guys. You need to grow up and stop dealing with this rubbish and trash guys.
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Situationship by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dear, the truth is
1. Sadly many women will not stop doing this to themselves
2. For me, wen I realised i was entering anoda decade and looked back, I then decided not to do it to myself again
Every woman needs a strong shocking wake up call or a throughal shaking for them to come to their senses
The only solution is to remember those weak and foolish friends around us in prayer

1 Like

Re: Situationship by luvyaself95(m): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
As if ladies are in relationship for love these days.
Re: Situationship by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
luvyaself95:
As if ladies are in relationship for love these days.
You're entitled to your opinion
Re: Situationship by luvyaself95(m): 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Realuzoamaka:
You're entitled to your opinion
na your headache that one
Re: Situationship by sweetonugbu: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
It depends on what you bring to the table, some guys cries themselves to sleep when they lost a girl some went for a thanksgiving.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please / If You Are In Aba Abia State Let's Link Up Here Singles Only!!! / How Do You Guys Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.