Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Is This Wrong Of This Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Wrong Of This Woman? (1303 Views)

She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) / Is It Wrong Of Me To Not Want To See My Girlfriend Every Day / Is This Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Wrong Of This Woman? by curvyqueen(f): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Is it wrong for a woman to do this in public?

Your kind response is needed, no abusive comment please?

SOURCE: Hot house wives

Re: Is This Wrong Of This Woman? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Oh, na for nairaland you wan hear say okro dey draw shae. Its 100% wrong!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Wrong Of This Woman? by johnkey: 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Can I have the free one? looks yummy
Re: Is This Wrong Of This Woman? by mmuonso(m): 12:17am On Nov 24, 2019
Been to Ethiopia before,they breast feed in public, Been to Mali, they do the same in the city ,in their village, some part of Nigeria,does the same,so now we think that we are civilized, trying to practice civilization, nonsense, feed your fucking baby wherever is comfortable for you

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Beauty Standards Change Over Time / Am Still A Virgin At 20 / I Bought An Iphone 11 For Her And She Opened.... (+18 Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.