Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Can't Release With A Condom On. Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Release With A Condom On. Help (5261 Views)

20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On / 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On / 19 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by HermesParis: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
I will try and make it brief.

I think i have a problem and its one that i don't really know what to do about it anymore.

Anytime i tried having s*x with a condom on, there is no how i will be able to reach climax(release). I will do and do and still i wont cum, this is so frustrating that i will have no oda option than to remove the condom and have unprotected sex with the said lady; which is one that i end up regretting.

The last one happened to be with a lady i just met. Invited her to my place and when d act was about to start, d kinda smell oozing out from her virginal was out of this world... I managed to go in with a condom on but, as usual, i removed it just after 5mins or so, cos i wasn't just feeling anything and have to go in unprotected jst to release mysef of all the tension. Now i am so scared as to whether she as a disease. This is something that sud have been avoided if only i can release with a condom on.

So, How do i solve this problem?? Anybody with a similar issue should pls come forward and help me. This is because i don't intend to contact any of the STDs flying around. Pls and pls i need serious contributions cause its a matter of life and death.
Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by monichannel: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
It's a pointer, stop having sex

9 Likes

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by ArcFresky(m): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lol, I suspect you dance soapy grin

Dude, the tip of your kini is no longer delicate... Your left/right hand don spoil am.

I think its a good thing though, you can last long, but next time, try getting the babcock treatment first.

14 Likes

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
HermesParis:

I think i have a problem and its one that i don't really know what to do about it anymore.

Anytime i tried having s*x with a condom on, there is no how i will be able to reach climax(release). I will do and do and still i wont cum, this is so frustrating that i will have no oda option than to remove the condom and have unprotected sex with the said lady; which is one that i end up regretting.

The last one happened to be with a lady i just met. Invited her to my place and when d act was about to start, d kinda smell oozing out from her virginal was out of this world... I managed to go in with a condom on but, as usual, i removed it just after 5mins or so, cos i wasn't just feeling anything and have to go in unprotected jst to release mysef of all the tension. Now i am so scared as to whether she as a disease. This is something that sud have been avoided if only i can release with a condom on.

So, How do i solve this problem?? Anybody with a similar issue should pls come forward and help me. This is because i don't intend to contact any of the STDs flying around. Pls and pls i need serious contributions cause its a matter of life and death.

We are facing the same problem brother there's no how I can cum with CD because I don't feel anything while using CD
Buh if I go direct I will and I last long though

4 Likes

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by HermesParis: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
ArcFresky:

Dude, the tip of your kini is no longer delicate... Your left/right hand don spoil am.

I think its a good thing though, you can last long, but next time, try getting the babcock treatment first.

You u re right about the soapy thingy cry I do it occasionally though. I have a gf of 3years, but she is insisting that we should wait till wedding night. Still once once, i have to experience the real tin.

I seriously need suggestions on what to do pls

2 Likes

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by ndcide(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
HermesParis:

When will you stop fornication

4 Likes

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by HermesParis: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

We are facing the same problem brother there's no how I can cum with CD because I don't feel anything while using CD
Buh if I go direct I will and I last long though

Good I have a brother. grin

Bro, this hiv tin dey say its real oo... Shey fear no dey catch u ni

1 Like

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by HermesParis: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
ndcide:

When will you stop fornication

The Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak

4 Likes

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by blazepascal(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
What type of condom are u using change it

1 Like

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
HermesParis:

Good I have a brother. grin

Bro, this hiv tin dey say its real oo... Shey fear no dey catch u ni

Bro while on motion I no de think am na once I spill my brain go come back I go come de fear like mad na pharmacy direct

I get up to 15 different lap results here in my crib I de go HIV test every 3 months to extend I get doctor friend self wey advice me to biy ampiclox and fruzamile(I don't know the correct spelling) I drink em both after action I go piss through the whole night though all this happened last year

I got myself a girlfriend and everything is OK now I'm not a cheat and babe gives me anytime I want so no issues again

3 Likes

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
HermesParis:

You u re right about the soapy thingy cry I do it occasionally though. I have a gf of 3years, but she is insisting that we should wait till wedding night. Still once once, i have to experience the real tin.

I seriously need suggestions on what to do pls

Get a girlfriend bro everything will be over
Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
ArcFresky:

very very true.
a lot of people are into this same situation

2 Likes

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by Hallenjay: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
HermesParis:

have a gud pre-intimacy and stay more than that 5mins this time around with a more faster speed and make sure it's flex and not ds old rubbers.the speed shd be attain after ur first 6 or 7 mins ...u r going to cum imm, you can. Still do by adding vaseline to ease and make it better

1 Like

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by HermesParis: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

Bro while on motion I no de think am na once I spill my brain go come back I go come de fear like mad na pharmacy direct

I get up to 15 different lap results here in my crib I de go HIV test every 3 months to extend I get doctor friend self wey advice me to biy ampiclox and fruzamile(I don't know the correct spelling) I drink em both after action I go piss through the whole night though all this happened last year

I got myself a girlfriend and everything is OK now I'm not a cheat and babe gives me anytime I want so no issues again

I can relate with the fear and the tests. For now, i tried as much as possible to avoid women. Just today, one I just met was calling and calling me just to come over.

Meanwhile, i have not heard of those drugs u mentioned... Would find out more abt it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by MarianaTrench: 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
HermesParis:

You need to improve on the quality of ladies you date!

2 Likes

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by HermesParis: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hallenjay:
have a gud pre-intimacy and stay more than that 5mins this time around with a more faster speed and make sure it's flex and not ds old rubbers.the speed shd be attain after ur first 6 or 7 mins ...u r going to cum imm, you can. Still do by adding vaseline to ease and make it better

If its pre-intimacy, I'm very gud at it. infact, most times it's more than 30mins. cos remember, am meeting dem for the first time, so the initial gra gra wud be dere nd i av to talk and talk bfre they agree to it.

My problem is not having this sensational feeling anytime I'm on CD. Thanks anyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by HermesParis: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
MarianaTrench:

You need to improve on the quality of ladies you date!

Yea, i do date clean women, even d one in above is looking so clean on the outside. Also, mind you.... "AIDS" no dey show for face

4 Likes

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
...then fvcking stop fvcking with condom and happy HIV days in advance. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
you've wanked away your penis sensitivity . you should buy man-1-man oil , it'll help out

2 Likes

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by Sam0(m): 2:53am On Nov 24, 2019
How can you bleep just five minutes with CD and u want to come!come do watin?after 30 minutes if you didn't come, that is when you can start thinking if you have a problem.you wey no wan use CD before self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by itsme01: 6:04am On Nov 24, 2019
cheesy

its normal, condom reduces the sensitivity of your cap, it takes special effort for me to cum getting Mouth Gig or wearing condom..

1 Like

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by Bobrisky1: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
cheesy

its normal, condom reduces the sensitivity of your cap, it takes special effort for me to cum getting Mouth Gig or wearing condom..

[/s]
Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2019
Stop fucking or Happy Hiv to you in advance!!!
You ve escaped the ones you did in the past, maybe the next one ll be your trap, there re lots of deadly STD worse than Hiv incase you also don't know and this things ve little or no symptoms in women. Just stay away from sex that's the best shot, those advising you to get a gf, most ladies this dayd don't even stick to one man.
If u can't avoid it get a woman who gives you steady mouth action and you must stop masturbating, that thing is a killer.

1 Like

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by Progress62(m): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2019
HermesParis:

Why did you not ask her to take her bath?

1 Like

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by Progress62(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2019
You are using cheap condom, 100 naira
Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by Nathansmith: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2019
Too much wanking. That's the major cause of your condition. Stop spanking the bishop as soon as possible and watch your life get back in order.

1 Like

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by VIRGINlabia(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2019
Once I perceive any smell from a babe's virgimus, that's the end of the show....... nothing go make my Dick stand again

Am too sensitive to virgimus odour angry

3 Likes

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by HermesParis: 7:21am On Nov 24, 2019
Generallll:
Stop fucking or Happy Hiv to you in advance!!!
You ve escaped the ones you did in the past, maybe the next one ll be your trap, there re lots of deadly STD worse than Hiv incase you also don't know and this things ve little or no symptoms in women. Just stay away from sex that's the best shot, those advising you to get a gf, most ladies this dayd don't even stick to one man.
If u can't avoid it get a woman who gives you steady mouth action and you must stop masturbating, that thing is a killer.

Thank you for the advice... Much appreciated

1 Like

Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by RPirez: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2019
Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by HermesParis: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2019
Sam0:
How can you bleep just five minutes with CD and u want to come!come do watin?after 30 minutes if you didn't come, that is when you can start thinking if you have a problem.you wey no wan use CD before self.

If i want to go an hr with it, sure... But it doesn't just make any sense to me going up nd down for so long without enjoying the real tin..
Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by kellytuns(m): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2019
Major side effect of mastubation
Re: Can't Release With A Condom On. Help by lereinter(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2019
You have multiple sex partners

You are removing condom

You don't want food health Abi

Pity your parents

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You See This (pix) / Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies / How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.