Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On (2485 Views)

20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On / 19 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On / 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by enemyofprogress: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2023
*1. If she has a tattoo ..... use a condom*πŸƒπŸƒπŸ˜πŸ˜

*2. If she drinks beer ..... condom*😁😁

*3. If she turns off her phone when she's with you..... boi condom*😁😁

*4. If she's the first to take your shirt off.... Condom!*😁😁

*5. If she has short dyed or sprayed hair..... Condom!*😁😁

*6. If she doesn't ask for a condom ..... my brother condom!*😁😁

*7. if she wears tight jeans.... Condom*😁😁

*8. If she doesn't sigh when you touch her ..... Condom!*😁😁

*9. If she lives alone ..... condom please*😁😁🚢

*10. If she works in a hair salon, booth or bar..... condom*😁😁🚢

*11. If she is a student at NIPA, UNZA & CBU... Condom oooh*😁😁

*12. If she wears g-strings..... condom*πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸƒ

*13. if she has stretch marks on her boobs... my brother condom*πŸšΆπŸƒπŸƒ

*14. If she wears Beads on the hip ... Condom* 😁😁

*15. if she has a lot of male friends on Facebook ..... Guy, condom*😁😁

*16. If she supports an influential politician and wants to do politics..... please..... condom oh* 😁

*17. If she has a ring on her nose and chain at the foot... Double the condom* 😁😁😁

*18. If she likes to say that all men are the same, please put a condom*😁

*19 if her name is Natasha, Lucy, Maggie, Mutale,Ruth, Naomi..….... nine condoms ba CEE πŸ₯΄*

*20. if she takes this post personally, triple the condoms my brother.😁*

Please feel free to add your own.

Copied

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by nnamdizen(m): 10:33am On Dec 25, 2023
Something I really need clarification about, why would a guy give a woman head and still go ahead to wear a condom to Bleep her, does the mouth produce a form of antibiotics we don't know about?

13 Likes

Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by enemyofprogress: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2023
nnamdizen:
Something I really need clarification about, why would a guy give a woman head and still go ahead to wear a condom to Bleep her, does the mouth produce a form of antibiotics we don't know about?
you use mouthocin capsules before and after licking the plate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by skj1377(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2023
14 is not correct.
Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by skj1377(m): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2023
19 should be like precious, joy, Cynthia, charity , tope , funmi, etc

3 Likes

Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by skj1377(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2023
13 may be due to weight loss
Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Waffarianman(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2023
skj1377:
13 may be due to weight loss

Weight loss kee girls with stretch marks there, it's due to too much of abortions, too much pressing of boobs more if I can say

1 Like

Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by OPICANTO2223: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2023
You are a Mongolia
Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by etrange: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
nnamdizen:

Probably because, though some STD's can be contracted through mouth action, it still carries little to no risk of getting or transmitting viruses like HIV or leading to pregnancy. Nevertheless, there are a lot of precautions that should be taken to make MouthAction safer.

That said, OP, you just wrote an unnecessary long epistle aiming at disparaging women as if men don't have STD's. If you really wanted to educate people, you could've simply told them to use condom with anyone that isn't thier monogamous partner and even with thier monogamous partner if it's the preferred method of contraception.
Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2023
You must use condom on all ladies except your wife or someone you want to have babies with after medical checkup and on the condition that she is faithful.

1 Like

Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
nnamdizen:

The tongue doesn't produce sperm and it's very resistant to infections. Please don't discourage head. PLEASE!!! because it's the most you guys can do to compensate for your weak erection. Most Nigerian men suffer from weak erection unable to give us orgasm.
Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by JOACHINpedro: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2023
Head givers that wear condom are the biggest joke of 21st century.
Some say nΓ‘ art students dey do that sh*t

1 Like

Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by skj1377(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The tongue doesn't produce sperm and it's very resistant to infections. Please don't discourage head. PLEASE!!! because it's the most you guys can do to compensate for your weak erection. Most Nigerian men suffer from weak erection unable to give us orgasm.
. No wonder drug companies are always advertising aphrodisiac. But is it weak after he takes drugs . If that is the case then that's bad ooo.
Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by aycorporat(m): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
enemyofprogress:

*16. If she supports an influential politician and wants to do politics..... please..... condom oh* 😁

*17. If she has a ring on her nose and chain at the foot... Double the condom* 😁😁😁

*19 if her name is Natasha, Lucy, Maggie, Mutale,Ruth, Naomi..….... nine condoms ba CEE πŸ₯΄*

Copied

Men you really nailed it
The part that got me are the names
Natasha.
I have two that stay in Agbara and Iyana Sashi areas.
Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
skj1377:
. No wonder drug companies are always advertising aphrodisiac. But is it weak after he takes drugs . If that is the case then that's bad ooo.

What's there to enjoy in a drug influenced erection. Too artificial. Absolute nonsense.
Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by skj1377(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

What's there to enjoy in a drug influenced erection. Too artificial. Absolute nonsense.
. It's enjoyable if you know how to service. The only issue is headaches. But I usually go for Natural remedies like sticks and powders . But they depend on your Natural ability .
Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Buharidgeneral: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2023
enemyofprogress:

Copied
So wetin remain again make we kuku use condoms for all now
Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Buharidgeneral: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2023
skj1377:
19 should be like precious, joy, Cynthia, charity , tope , funmi, etc
Men don suffer oo. Talking from experience
Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Pat081: 12:56am On Dec 26, 2023
Your number 17 is nonsense she has all that she may be better than church gals
Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Pat081: 12:57am On Dec 26, 2023
Your number 17 is nonsense she has all that she may be better than church gals anyway na you know that At this special season of love, devotion and sacrifice, I pray for divine visitation, prosperity and a very Merry Christmas that brings enduring blessings and a grateful heart to Jehovah for His wonderful deeds to you and your family.

Merry, Merry Christmas
Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:58am On Dec 26, 2023
Waffarianman:

Weight loss kee girls with stretch marks there, it's due to too much of abortions, too much pressing of boobs more if I can say

Guy that has stretched mark too did abortion
Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by djwealth: 3:48am On Dec 26, 2023
You will just be making money for those selling Condoms, better go in and out without wasting ur hard earned money. smiley
Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by sslcrypt: 5:03am On Dec 26, 2023
nnamdizen:

Stomach acid is very strong. If para venture the unhygienic man back flushes, the stomach acid is strong enough to kill the bacterias. Seen cases were unhygienic men gives oral to women with STDs without penetration and it shows up on their tongue or outer lips. God is still merciful despite their actions damning their souls.
Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Nairalander248: 6:43am On Dec 26, 2023
skj1377:
14 is not correct.
coz your lady wears it?
Re: 20 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On by Waffarianman(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Guy that has stretched mark too did abortion

Maybe

(1) (Reply)

how get a girl u just saw for the frist time / How Do People Get Pregnant / Art Of Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.