Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina (9438 Views)

Why Do White People Smell Like Milk / Nigerian Girls And Smelling Vagina / My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 24, 2019
Davinity:
This is a racist post... I hope the mods are seeing this, my wife is white and ain't smelling
Don't mind those fools!! Lalasticala mydn44 farano rocknation this is a racist thread that need to be deleted!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Progress62(m): 7:06am On Nov 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Did I say that?
Yes
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Ilamina(f): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This ilamina or onila is officially mad bt no one knows yet!! White people i know are no where close to smelling!! Your obsession for white people is making you go insane!! You living in a white man's country bt you saying trash here on nairaland!!
Moderators aren't doing nothing about this racist black people that their aim on nairaland is to keep on sprewing racist words towards white people!!

Why do you like white people

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2019
Ilamina:

Why do you like white people
My bf is white so when you say what is not true i need to correct you!! Anyone could have body odour irrespective of their race!! So please stop the generalization!!
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by midnighter(f): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:

My bf is white so when you say what is not true i need to correct you!! Anyone could have body odour irrespective of their race!! So please stop the generalization!!

White people have a particular smell at times

Different races have smells associated with them because of the foods they eat

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Ilamina(f): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Why are you dating the enemy

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2019
Uncultured kids on Nairaland, not you guys.
khia:

You guys talk about Nigerian girls bad vagina smell day in and day out and not once has anyone complain to the moderators to ban a thread. Pathetic!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 24, 2019
Ilamina:

Why are you dating the enemy
If they truly they are your enemy why you living in their country? You just a f**king hypocrite!!!
White people are never my enemy nd will never be!! Our enemies are our government!!lay your frustration on the right people!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2019
this pettyprincess get wahala because of your audio white bf. and you op stop that generalisation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Ilamina(f): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:

If they truly they are your enemy why you living in their country? You just a f**king hypocrite!!!
White people are never my enemy nd will never be!! Our enemies are our government!!lay your frustration on the right people!!

Yea, I should curse the government more

But I can still curse out white people
Because black person can not be racist

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by TheSourcerer: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2019
Ilamina:
A black person cannot be racist
saying
this is racist

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by TheSourcerer: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2019
khia:

You guys talk about Nigerian girls bad vagina smell day in and day out and not once has anyone complain to the moderators to ban a thread. Pathetic!!!
true very pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Ilamina(f): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2019
TheSourcerer:
saying
this is racist

U can be racist to souless white people
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2019
Onila please grow up. We are tired undecided
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by TheSourcerer: 10:54am On Nov 24, 2019
Ilamina:

U can be racist to souless white people
I used to be racist ,. It goes deeper than saying you just hate them actually doing things to physically hurt them , trust me we are no better than their racist rednecks if we hate their kind too for their colour /what they did historically

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Xmen149(m): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2019
whites hardly bath mostly during their harsh environmental conditions which includes Snow.

apart from that,they mostly wash their face and change cloth,.some just once a day in morning.

I know that smell,and no it's no racism,..Indians have ginger,garlic and curry smell

If u go skin with normal oyibo babe for hood Na STD straight.. only few takes Absolut care (mostly if they constantly appear in same place with same people everyday)

An average White can go 2days without bath

3 Likes

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by midnighter(f): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
Xmen149:
whites hardly bath mostly during their harsh environmental conditions which includes Snow.
An average White can go 2days without bath

That curry smell is totally insane. And a lot of the time they don't notice it until somebody explains it to them
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
khia:

.. Reason I respect you here. Always honest and straight forward.

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Xmen149(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
midnighter:

That curry smell is totally insane. And a lot of the time they don't notice it until somebody explains it to them

I tell ya,.

My cousin came back with his friend for a festivity,after a while I had to have a long talk with the guy as we talked well and my cauz wouldnt do that..."dude this ain't yankee,ditch the thick cloths and bath regularly bro"..we still rolled cos Na real g
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by 1Sharon(f): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I bet you let him say the N word. I hope he isnt the type that feels he gets a pass to being racist cos he's with you.

Some white ppl are sneaky like that.

I hope you do have the spirit of discernment to tell if you're being fetishized
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by 1Sharon(f): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
midnighter:

Indians with that curry smell no be small. Their spices are heavily scented and it's made worse by the fact they don't aerate the house. I can tell
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by midnighter(f): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Indians with that curry smell no be small. Their spices are heavily scented and it's made worse by the fact they don't aerate the house. I can tell

Yes it's the spices that seep out through their pores. Plus some poor hygiene if the person is from a particular background (not every culture is familiar with deodorant)

Aeration depends, if you visit them at home some of them will make sure to close the kitchen completely when cooking and open the windows. Other ones all the windows are shut and the house reeks

Though I notice that Pakistanis don't seem to have this problem.
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by midnighter(f): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Xmen149:

I tell ya,.

My cousin came back with his friend for a festivity,after a while I had to have a long talk with the guy as we talked well and my cauz wouldnt do that..."dude this ain't yankee,ditch the thick cloths and bath regularly bro"..we still rolled cos Na real g
Lol you did well, I'm sure he appreciates it
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Lonelypacifist6: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
midnighter:

Curry garlic and tumeric smell is associated with Indians I learnt using dried tumeric Wood as air freshener from them.
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by 1Sharon(f): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
midnighter:

Yes it's the spices that seep out through their pores. Plus some poor hygiene if the person is from a particular background (not every culture is familiar with deodorant)

Aeration depends, if you visit them at home some of them will make sure to close the kitchen completely when cooking and open the windows. Other ones all the windows are shut and the house reeks

Though I notice that Pakistanis don't seem to have this problem.

Seeps through the pores? Interesting. I thought it's a lack of aeration

Not familiar with deodorant shocked

I know that some muslims dont use deodorant cos it contains alcohol
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by midnighter(f): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Curry garlic and tumeric smell is associated with Indians I learnt using dried tumeric Wood as air freshener from them.

Yes, they have had their own traditional scents for a long time.

But when substances are processed by your body and start to emanate from your skin it can be unpleasant for people around you
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by midnighter(f): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Seeps through the pores? Interesting. I thought it's a lack of aeration

Not familiar with deodorant shocked

I know that some muslims dont use deodorant cos it contains alcohol

Yeah, when you eat certain stuff in large quantities it comes out in your sweat. Especially garlic.

Yeah you know in some rural areas people aren't familiar with some toiletries or don't really bother to use them. And it doesn't bother them when theyre there but when they get to another place it would seem like they don't bathe.

Until somebody explains to you that you need to apply anti-perspirant (not just scented perfumes) after bathing, you won't know

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
midnighter:
They smell like ejaculated milk
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Lonelypacifist6: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
midnighter:

Yes, they have had their own traditional scents for a long time.

But when substances are processed by your body and start to emanate from your skin it can be unpleasant for people around you
I actually don't like the smell of garlic, I keep my distance from anyone who eats it raw.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by midnighter(f): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I actually don't like the smell of garlic, I keep my distance from anyone who eats it raw.

Yes, it's a horrible smell.
Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by Davinity: 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Is she english? The english are some nasty fuckers.

And they have the audacity to call black ppl and muslims dirty.
Where she's from isn't your business... Blacks are the worst racist in the world, they the 1st to cry fowl abt racism but will still go ahead and make racially abusive statement to people of other race, tribe and colour

1 Like

Re: Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
1Sharon:
I used to work in healthcare, I know that unwashed vagina smell..lool
You work in the mortuary embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] / Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? / Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.