Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Can A Relationship Work If You Have Nothing In Common? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Work If You Have Nothing In Common? (369 Views)

I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? / Five Essential Tips For Making Your Relationship Work / Six Ways To Make Your Long-distance Relationship Work Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Relationship Work If You Have Nothing In Common? by kenzosky: 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
People can become a law unto themselves when it comes to relationships.People are always getting married, getting divorced, dating, breaking up or slinging mud in the land of relationships. . Some of these couples may look out of place together, but on another level might be absolutely inseparable. Others may look good but fight like cat and dog or just have nothing in common. and everyone around them think that no way should they be together.

So, the question is, Can a relationship work if you have nothing in common?

Re: Can A Relationship Work If You Have Nothing In Common? by Puya: 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
His “ common” will eventually be her “common “
And they will end up having something in common ...

That’s what Love does ...
Re: Can A Relationship Work If You Have Nothing In Common? by TemmyT002(m): 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
If there is nothing I common, what will they talk about? They will not be able to find common ground. They will not be able to relate well.
Then when either of them finds something in common with another person, the relationship is about to crash.
Re: Can A Relationship Work If You Have Nothing In Common? by EkwensuNjaba(m): 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
There must be a compatibility for a relationship to work.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Work If You Have Nothing In Common? by amamahdaniel(m): 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
It can work when you try to build things on common.
Nairaland please vote for me as The Best AHOC OF THE YEAR.
My name is AMAMAH. FOLLOW THE LINK AND VOTE FOR ME. GOD will do something GREAT in ur life before this year end. AMEN.

https://headply.com/wd2ba/
Re: Can A Relationship Work If You Have Nothing In Common? by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 24, 2019
Can two walk together except they agree? Talk more of a relationship...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Should Rich Women Do When Looking For Men? / Better Eyes Contacts - Cockerels / This Is The Worst Feeling Ever..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.