Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It (58613 Views)

UNN Stops An Academic Conference On Witchcraft (Photos) / UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft / Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Felix6: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2019
holdind the conference is not an issue, the problem i have with it "THE VENUE" can they gather in any of the COVEN?
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Hades2016(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2019
Mynd44:
Witches and Wizards have

1. Freedom of religion
2. Freedom of speech
3. Freedom of movement
4. Freedom of association.

All you snowflake Christians should go sit somewhere and allow people do their stuff. Isnt that the Love Jesus preached?
the matter tire me brother
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2019
The first question a sensible person should ask is what happens in a witchcraft conference. Unfortunately bigotry and religious beliefs won't let us ask the right questions.

Well since most of you can't do a quick google search, here it is.

Witchcraft allegations has cost so many people their lives and others physical and mental torture. So many kids and adults have been accused of been witches and have been physically abused.

The aim of this conference is to bring awareness to such issues And kick against it.

In one African country, an Albino hand was cut off because she was accused of witchcraft. She gave her story in of the conference held. The conference I believe is solely to enlighten people!

But ofcourse we ask no questions.

If there is ever a witchcraft conference in my city I will definitely attend if I have the time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by celeiyke: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2019
See gobe
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by jom28gy(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2019
wonderful, what good in witchcrafting?
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by BabbanBura(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2019
maynation:
If you are going to attend, let's gather here please.

----------------
On a serious note, this conference is on witchcraft and not a gathering of witches and wizards. The people standing against its materialization shouldn't even be Christians nor Muslims but witches and wizards themselves. Because apparently a lot of their secretes will be revealed and they won't be happy about this.

So your head can correct like this?
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Babaken(m): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2019
Baztardmods:

Mynd44, which one are u.. witch or wizard? cool
I think he she is both.
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Ytgud: 7:57am On Nov 24, 2019
Hmm. What about this?
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by judgementyard(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2019
Please inform me of the new venue,will be there
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Danzakidakura(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2019
itsme01:
grin

its about time Nigerians understudy witches and wizard rather than deny their existence

as for the Christian hypocrites, wike already declared Rivers state a christian state, why not migrate there and let people be and enjoy their nature

Christians have right to be hypocrite like their Muslim counter part that introduce Sharia in their state.so if Christians want to protect their state its their right. Boy
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Bobrisky1: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

oga easy with the statistic, muslim can never account for 65% of nigerian population where many in the north are traditionalist and the south has both christians and traditionalist
[/s]
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Bobrisky1: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
grin

its about time Nigerians understudy witches and wizard rather than deny their existence

as for the Christian hypocrites, wike already declared Rivers state a christian state, why not migrate there and let people be and enjoy their nature

[/s]
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Born2Breed(f): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2019
Instead of you to attend the conference to learn.more about witchcraft, you are chasing them

2 Likes

[s]
itsme01:

research a genocide lol... europeans would never allow that, and nothing is great about that babaric act
[/s]
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by mekuxiani(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2019
My people perish due to lack of knowledge
they fail to understand the aim of the conference Witchcraft is an Afrcan problem where people are abused and killed because of it
let the conference hold

1 Like

Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Masterpiece77: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2019
Okay na..
Kindly view my signature.
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Bobrisky1: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

if you are attending i am too, fine witch needs a man to protect her
[/s]
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by winterfell007(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2019
Chi133:

This is what wanted to happen in benin during the time of ben idahosa and Ben idahosa told them it won't and lastly it didn't hold, money will not allow our pastors of today to stop them. But i believe There is still someone that can stop them. He is the king of kings

Baby girl, you've got to have an open mind. It's a conference on witchcraft. It's a craft like every other craft such as: aircraft, handcraft etc.
They do reserve the right to practice their craft so long as it does not cause an injury to anyone
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by TorukMakto: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2019
johnmattew:
just imagine if it was a northern states that did this to Christians.......

how come we Christians aren't crying Christianisation' of UNN but cry Islamisation when northernerws do something similar

I hate hypocrites

freedom of worship is still a right

If they try this conference in Amedu Bello Uni, they will all be arrested for thinking of such thing, they can't fight to hold the conference,
I'm not a Christian or religious person so don't make it looks like the Christians are intolerant.
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by odisman(m): 8:04am On Nov 24, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
Yes na. People need to try other ways this one our prayers are unanswered
Check ur relationship with Jesus. The bible says the prayer of the righteous one avalieth much. My prayers are always answered FYI.

1 Like

Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by nasirujj(m): 8:04am On Nov 24, 2019
johnmattew:
just imagine if it was a northern states that did this to Christians.......

how come we Christians aren't crying Christianisation' of UNN but cry Islamisation when northernerws do something similar

I hate hypocrite

freedom of worship is still a right

That's how they were busy condemning ABU Zaria because of a mere dressing code, calling it Islamic institution, but they can't see this one "UNN belongs to Jesus"
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by TheSourcerer: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2019
Mynd44:
Witches and Wizards have

1. Freedom of religion
2. Freedom of speech
3. Freedom of movement
4. Freedom of association.

All you snowflake Christians should go sit somewhere and allow people do their stuff. Isnt that the Love Jesus preached?
This is not the stand point of the average Nigerian , I'm impressed
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by AndLeo(m): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2019
Chi133:

This is what wanted to happen in benin during the time of ben idahosa and Ben idahosa told them it won't and lastly it didn't hold, money will not allow our pastors of today to stop them. But i believe There is still someone that can stop them. He is the king of kings

So you think you have the right to live and a witch does not have the right to live?

3 Likes

Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by honey930(f): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2019
Lip-service and fearful believers!

So, what if the conference is about witches and wizards? Where are the GOs claiming supernatural powers? I expected them to challenge the"witches and wizards" to an open "debate" as they often preach the exploits of Prophet Elijah AGAINST the Prophets of Baal.

But no, they can't do as Prophet Elijah because their tummies are filled with ego, pride, greed, insatiable appetite for wealth, church buildings, number of branches/parishes, and fake miracles.

Let the Conference hold and let everyone keep THE peace.
...selah!

1 Like

Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by TorukMakto: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2019
k2money:
[s]Christians and their act of na me holy pass, live and let live[/s]

3 Shares

Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by nasirujj(m): 8:12am On Nov 24, 2019
OK same people complaining will still protest of the conference was on cultism, how are you going to protect your self from organisations you don't and most of the time people are accused falsely. We need the conference, how am I going to protect my self from cultism if I don't know what it means.
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Samuel207: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2019
illetracy wee not kill u christains,as u re serving ur God they also av to serve their god
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by TooMuchStuff: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2019
Zionbel:
There's no point for the uproar from our Christians brethren.

Knowledge is different from initiation. Knowledge is power! Having a sound knowledge about witcraft is also needful. People fear witches because they lack knowledge about them.

We can learn from them also while we filter the knowledge rather than engage in condemnation. Through knowledge shall the just be delivered.

Most Christians are very religious but not as dedicated like Muslims. Is there not a lot to learn from them and why they're so dedicated? Personally, what I've learned from my Muslim friends and books have thus far helped in my Christian faith a lot in great magnitude.
Dedicated for evil purpose?
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by McCoy662(m): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2019
I just dey watch this so called prayer warriors in 3D grin grin grin Let's see who wins, all pastors should kabash to their satisfaction, it won't change a thing.
I think it's high time we realize that, there's nothing absolutely true and nothing absolutely false.

If say I get the opportunity, I would love to attend the conference self!

Witches and wizards, welcome to UNN, hurt no one but tell us your secretes.
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by TooMuchStuff: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2019
nasirujj:

That's how they were busy condemning ABU Zaria because of a mere dressing code, calling it Islamic institution, but they can't see this one "UNN belongs to Jesus"

Almajiri school?

Makaranta Islamiya?
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Stonecoldstare1: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2019
Wow

I just wish this would extend to UNILORIN but alas, we all know how religious indoctrination have clouded their eyes
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by McCoy662(m): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2019
obazie:
Exodus 22:18....Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
oya shebi u know when they are coming na, go and kill all of them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 / Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More / Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.