Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

The Best Place To Trade Ur Gift Cards & Bitcoin @bms.technology Ltd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Place To Trade Ur Gift Cards & Bitcoin @bms.technology Ltd (415 Views)

Pandemonium In UNIBEN BMS Dept As Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst Male / Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Place To Trade Ur Gift Cards & Bitcoin @bms.technology Ltd by BMSTechnology1(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2019
ALL COUNTRY GIFT CARD SALES MADE EASY...A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST @BMS/technology limited. the best place to trade all countries gift card and bitcoin, iTunes gift card, amazone gift card, google play gift card, ebay gift card, steam wallet gift card, sephora gift card walmart gift card, hotel gift card, etc.. we pay better than other buyers. we buy at best rate and pay instantly after your card is been confirmed. Call/whatsapp/+.2.3.4.9.0.7.4.4.4.2.4.4.6

Re: The Best Place To Trade Ur Gift Cards & Bitcoin @bms.technology Ltd by meobizy(f): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: The Best Place To Trade Ur Gift Cards & Bitcoin @bms.technology Ltd by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
meobizy:
uyaiincomparabl, I want you but I know you’re a short woman. Oya, drop your digits let’s while away time.

You quoted the wrong person.
Re: The Best Place To Trade Ur Gift Cards & Bitcoin @bms.technology Ltd by meobizy(f): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: The Best Place To Trade Ur Gift Cards & Bitcoin @bms.technology Ltd by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
meobizy:

Drop your number if interested. I’ll soon delete these posts.

Delete whatever you want. I'm not interested.
Re: The Best Place To Trade Ur Gift Cards & Bitcoin @bms.technology Ltd by meobizy(f): 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: The Best Place To Trade Ur Gift Cards & Bitcoin @bms.technology Ltd by SensualMan1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Delete whatever you want. I'm not interested.
0812 553 4407 cheesy

Cc: greatresearcher

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shoots Her Shot At Man On Twitter With A Special #blackfriday Offer / Am New Here...want To Make Some Friends / How Much Does It Take To Get The Nigerian International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.