Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? (1061 Views)

Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / The Best Place To Trade Ur Gift Cards & Bitcoin @bms.technology Ltd / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by ticker(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2019
Please is it logical for a guy to collect all this gift he gave a girl after their break up?
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2019
It's a simple answer bro.

The answer is, it is very wrong because you are not going to unfuck all the doggy style and monkey style you gave her.

Just see the gifts as payment for the sex and for the time you spent with her.

But i hope you learnt your lesson.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by Rednaxelot: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2019
ticker:
Please is it logical for a guy to collect all this gift he gave a girl after their break up?
Why is it a gift when it will be collected back?

Whatever is given out as gift has to be fred out finally and not be collected back
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by MedicH: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2019
When you're working in the bank maybe as a manager or something they usually give you one official cat and a driver depending to make life on and off the job easier for you. However, when you quit the job or your ass gets fired they do not think twice to take their car from you which means once a relationship ends every assets and liabilities goes back to the previous owners. That is to say young man if the vagina is a liability to you man let it go to the owner and if you provided assets like phones computers cars whatever assets the contractual law of torts demands that u take them back.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by ticker(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
lol badguy
MedicH:
When you're working in the bank maybe as a manager or something they usually give you one official cat and a driver depending to make life on and off the job easier for you. However, when you quit the job or your ass gets fired they do not think twice to take their car from you which means once a relationship ends every assets and liabilities goes back to the previous owners. That is to say young man if the vagina is a liability to you man let it go to the owner and if you provided assets like phones computers cars whatever assets the contractual law of torts demands that u take them back.
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by Small080(m): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
That's immature attitude
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by ticker(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2019
Why is it immature na?
Small080:
That's immature attitude
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2019
i know one guy that arrested a girl who collected his gifts and denied his toasting..funny enough, she returned everything, do you know what, they are dating now..lol
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by futurerex: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2019
Go ahead and collect your things back. What nonsense s.ex are they talking about, is it the one both of you enjoyed it or another Did you raped her You can't give sex without receiving. What about all the food, money, recharge card etc you spent on! Who is gonna pay for them
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by praz001(m): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2019
Totally wrong.....

You might still meet in future.
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by praz001(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2019
embarassede.
MedicH:

Wrong ASSUMPTION........

Maturity should speak.....
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by vicben27(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2019
that's stupidity at its pick
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by vicben27(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2019
That's stupidity at it's peak
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by Small080(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
ticker:
Why is it immature na?
Can you return the Bleep too grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by Small080(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
ticker:
Why is it immature na?
Can you return the fu*k too grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by MedicH: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
praz001:
embarassede.

Wrong ASSUMPTION........

Maturity should speak.....

Do u know what the law says?
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by DoubleEngine007: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Small080:

Can you return the fu*k too grin grin
Bro calm down .. As if she is not the one that enjoyed the sex more cheesy... If its a gift,let her go with it.. But,if you didn't dash her before,guyman collect am dash the poor.. What's the gift sef?Op I hope say no be recharge card o?
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by coolestofall(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
That is very juvenile. Once u give out a gift, it seizes to be your property. Grow up man
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by Dicktionary: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
grin

Depend on the kind of Gift offered,
Financial gift LET GO
Medical Assistance LET GO
Feeding,Clothing, Phone etc LET GO.
Business capital or Shop LET GO

Car, House NEVER LET GO!!!.

Remember; don't think having Sex is a Favour, you can get as much sex from Many girls, more clean and classic than her (YOU BOTH ENJOYED IT TOGETHER)

Smh
I'mtheRealD!ck
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by Small080(m): 7:00am On Dec 16, 2019
DoubleEngine007:
Bro calm down .. As if she is not the one that enjoyed the sex more cheesy... If its a gift,let her go with it.. But,if you didn't dash her before,guyman collect am dash the poor.. What's the gift sef?Op I hope say no be recharge card o?
grin grin grin although woman enjoy sex more they are some guy that Bleep like a beast out there, bang like a demon .., is not easy na grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 16, 2019
coolestofall:
That is very juvenile. Once u give out a gift, it seizes to be your property. Grow up man
Not when that same property angered you and triggered the breakup, you'll have many a thought oozing in.
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by ticker(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2019
I been no want collect my gift but the talk wey the babe dey spew. it made me so angry that I needed to teach her a lesson. men some gals ehhn. How can I call my girl and the answer I get from her is "I am with someone, I will call you later. I called two days after and I asked her "What is the meaning of that?" She says that " She didnt want to inconvenient me with their love play with the person she is with" so you see I had to teach her a lesson and collect my belongings. Right mow I feel no remorsal but full of joy in my heart.
Re: Is It Wrong To Collect Ur Gift To A Gal Afta Beakup? by ticker(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Dark: Secure The Soul Of Your Lady (18+) / Omo He Don Dey Red Oh Sugar Mummies Them How Far / Virginity At 30, Pride Or Curse ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.