Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. (1892 Views)

Hell Fire Is Not Logical / Why We Can’t Jump To Conclusions About Rape Allegations Against Fatoyinbo —CAN / ' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 11:56am On Apr 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin
If your God exist, you won’t need to monikers to defend him on nairaland bro grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
If your God exist, you won’t need to monikers to defend him on nairaland bro grin

grin grin grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin
I just followed you though, maybe someday you will mention the name of your God then we can continue from there.
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I just followed you though, maybe someday you will mention the name of your God then we can continue from there.

grin whenever you find your ass, with your hands, then you can be sure, I'll be there!. grin grin grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin whenever you find your ass, with your hands, then you can be sure, I'll be there!. grin grin grin
This derailing statement because there no evidence that your god exist grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by truespeak: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I can see you just logged on to your second account grin

This one pass you grin

This your foolishness E get degree oh!

Oh I just remembered you were awarded a degree of Bachelor void of Knowledge, grin grin grin

How can one person be two persons at the same time!

I was having fun watching you shit and pack your shit and drop it again and pack and on and on grin grin grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
truespeak:

This your foolishness E get degree oh!

Oh I just remembered you were awarded a degree of Bachelor void of Knowledge, grin grin grin

How can one person be two persons at the same time!

I was having fun watching you shit and pack your shit and drop it again and pack and on and on grin grin cheesy
Which God do you serve?

Tell us his name?

Please don’t insult me, I only want you to tell me about your God. grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
This derailing statement because there no evidence that your god exist grin

grin grin grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin
Now you have started attacking me with the other moniker using another browser, all because I asked for the name of your God.

That’s not cool bro grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by truespeak: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Which God do you serve?

Tell us his name?

Please don’t insult me, I only want you to tell me about your God. grin

What I call my Creator is of no concern to you!

You can call Him by whatever Name which clearly shows His Greatness over his creations!

That is all that matters!
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
truespeak:

What I call my Creator is of no concern to you!

You can call Him by whatever Name which clearly shows His Greatness over his creations!

That is all that matters!
if you can’t tell me his name with your real moniker, at least you can tell me with this fake one grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by truespeak: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Now you have started attacking me with the other moniker using another browser, all because I asked for the name of your God.

That’s not cool bro grin

Oh lolo! grin grin

You go school at all?

Have you not heard no one can be in two places at the same time!

You see us both at the bottom of the thread and answering you at the same time!

Abeg, yaba left this is one of your inmates who escaped during the End SARS riot o
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by truespeak: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
if you can’t tell me his name with your real moniker, at least you can tell me with this fake one grin

Calling on yaba left officials!

Missing inmate found on Nairaland!
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
truespeak:

Oh lolo! grin grin

You go school at all?

Have you not heard no one can be in two places at the same time!

You see us both at the bottom of the thread and answering you at the same time!

Abeg, yaba left this is one of your inmates who escaped during the End SARS riot o
One can be on different nairaland accounts on the same phone using different browsers.

Just tell me the name of your God grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
It's a fallacy, the word translated Hellfire simply means Grave!

The lake of fire @ Revelations 20:15 depicts everlasting destruction, the condition of dying without the hope of resurrection!
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

That’s not cool bro grin

grin grin .i have always fought you head on from start to victory with this Monika, and I'll never change!

Since no real customers are here, let me go play elsewhere!
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by truespeak: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
One can be on different nairaland accounts on the same phone using different browsers.

Just tell me the name of your God grin

So spoken by a culprit of such no wonder you accuse us of doing what you do!

Ah, a fraud, no wonder, I now understand you!
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin .i have always fought you head on from start to victory with this Monika, and I'll never change!

I’m not fighting with you, you are the person fighting with yourself because your God doesn’t exist grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
truespeak:

So spoken by a culprit of such no wonder you accuse us of doing what you do!

Ah, a fraud, no wonder, I now understand you!
Just tell us the name of your God grin

He doesn’t exist grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Man running away from wetin pass am grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by truespeak: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Just tell us the name of your God grin

He doesn’t exist grin

Abeg, you are not a rational person!

Go gist with your fellow irrationals meanwhile they are missing you at yaba oh! grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
truespeak:

Abeg, you are not a rational person!

Go gist with your fellow irrationals meanwhile they are missing you at yaba oh!
why all the insult, just cos I want to know the name of your God? grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Man running away from wetin pass am grin

As I said earlier, you are not RELEVANT! grin

However, you are in the business of having the last word so, last word coming up in 10, 9, 8... grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I’m not fighting with you, you are the person fighting with yourself because your God doesn’t exist grin

As i said earlier, you are not relevant! grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin All the Satanist don run! And since morning, till 3pm Not 1 of den Don come back for d Mata wey dem carry come, make we settle am! grin

Anyway, day Neva finish! grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As i said earlier, you are not relevant! grin
Whats the name of your God?
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
imiski:
CONT
The doctrine of predestination has it that our life is a plot written by God. So I argue: if l become a thief l should not be hanged for it-l mean-it has already been planned for me before l was born, so it's not my fault, why suffer me because of the plan you created for me. It makes no sense at all.
Jesus Christ warned you against listening to the doctrines and traditions (commandments) of men because they are nothing but lies meant to deceive you into leaping headfirst into the very fires of hell you seem to be afraid of. undecided
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
You just want to mock them and their God, which always piss them off so what exactly do you need God's name for?
There's nothing hidden in the name of our own God!

FatherOfJesus:

Why all the insult, just cos I want to know the name of your God? grin
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
ashlyfab78:

It makes no sense at all bro...why would a God the Bible called God of love torment people for thousands of years and be cool watching them going through pain....even me a human being cannot wish for someone to burn even for a minute.....
Correction! He didn't say for thousands of years but for eternity! undecided

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
CosmicGoat:
Fools
Ignoramuses
Idiots

Hell Fire has been a system of justice laid down by God to punish erring angels. It has existed even before the creation of man.
Angels were already in hell before Satan even got there. So shut the Bleep up.
Hell was not created for man. Man was implicated in this terrible judgement by the serpent.

Hell was not created for man. That's it
Wrong! Hell as preached by Jesus Christ is not even open for business so how could there already be angels, or satan in hell? Read Matthew 25 vs 31-46.
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by FatherOfJesus: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You just want to mock them and their God, which always piss them off so what exactly do you need God's name for?
There's nothing hidden in the name of our own God!

seriously, I try to engage that fool in a sane debate but he doesn’t just want anything sane.
I think he deserves a dose of his own pill.

There’s no amount of logic and rationality you present to him that will make him not troll.

There are 4000+ gods, which is his?
Re: Hell Fire: My Logical Conclusions. by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
godlessmind:
the thought and fear of going to hell it still keeping people in religion, once that fear is defected that person may be free from religious doctrines
Fear of hell is real and exists independent of the doctrines of men. Ofcourse such fears are exacerbated when one clings instead to the lies that are religious doctrines. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) / There Are Over 5000 Gods Being Worshipped By Humans, How Do You Know Yours Is Th / Truth About Religions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.