Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? (54754 Views)

Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Mistake Married Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
caracas:

So having male friends here n there , despite been a married woman, is what will make u happy?
must u add me
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
OgbeniSamm:

Pls give me that thing ti chop. I won't be like the other guy that will chop and clean mouth wink
let me think about it
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
owelle22:

That's not the answer to the question
simple yes or no abi
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by chigirl45: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
CoCoLav:
So you shouldn't network because you are married? Not every man wants to toast you or has sinister intentions. Walking around with the mentality that every man wants to toast you means you won't go far in life. Besides, not every man is heterosexual. Some people may actually want your number because they want to connect. When asked for my number, I give it out depending on where we meet..at a conference, school etc. If the calls become inappropriate, you have the option of blocking the number and moving on. Its childish for someone to ask for your number and your first response as a mature and professional woman is "sorry I'm married". Did he ask you to marry him?
You said my mind jare

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
OgbeniSamm:

This comment perfectly summarises the kind of lady you are and ultimately gives an hint on the kind of wife you will make. Work on your mind.
ok ur opinion
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
olamilarks:
I think I know you, from SDK.

Sorry but where or what is SDK? I have no ideae what that is.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
Josh44s:

If u don’t want to contribute by answering the question simply shut up please. Nobody send you to marry a serial cheat.
see me o! pls leave!
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
Slynation:

It's a mAns world after all....grin
women n.a. wetin guy
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
Weathered:
are you guilty?
am not!

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kbs468:

Seriously? Did you just said the above?

As in-you are willing and ready to give another man your contact (Phone number) outside of business clime as a married woman?

For what purpose exactly would you be doing that?

Except if you would tell me about someone who is not happy in her matrimonial home though. Somebody that is experiencing battery in the relationship because I have seen many women leave their marriages for another

And it could start from number exchanges for such to have been triggered.

The above conditioning is the only reason I would take married woman's offering of her contact as not a crime or sin.

Else, It shouldn't be contemplated, Not even by yourself okay
pls, ur comment is too long
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
ALPHABASE:
THIS ONE NA CONFIRM MGBADA shocked
back to u
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
akee01:
chop wetin?
snail
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
homirefacuny:

This does not answer the question of the OP na grin
ok, help me
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dididrumz:

Seems like a really playful lady.....
yes o! I can not come and kill myself oh!

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
AuwalYusuf812:
Na ur type are no need?
even me too I no bid ur type too
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by maasoap(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
stingy man

You know, we men shouldn't wait to lose good wives before we acknowledge their value. I know my wife's value. She has her space but that space wouldn't involve men as friends.
And yeah, I'm stingy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
Amanda4life:

This smartphone has caused a lot of divorce s in marriages.

People run away from their spouses to enable them have a free chat with their lovers.thereby causing a lot of damage to their marriage.

The time they should be home to bond with their family they will waste it somewhere in a bid to flirt thru their smart phone.

Some marriages can be saved in absence of smartphone s.

Most people are married to smartphone .spouses give attention to smartphone s more than their partners

My question is
Are you married to smartphone?

Who doesn't share part of the time he is supposed to spend with jus family with smartphone? I'm doing that right now. Lol
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by maasoap(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
Rosamystica:

Not untill u come here and see what this fulani women selling "Fura d nunu" do with boys working in a building construction site.

Technical Knock Out grin
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
maasoap:

You know, we men shouldn't wait to lose good wives before we acknowledge their value. I know my wife's value. She has her space but that space wouldn't involve men as friends.
And yeah, I'm stingy cheesy
ok, pls I don't mean to give any body ache because of my opinions
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by maasoap(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
ok, pls I don't mean to give any body ache because of my opinions

I haven't told you that I need paracetamol now.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
maasoap:

I haven't told you that I need paracetamol now.
ok, sir well done how market
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by maasoap(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
ok, sir well done how market
I no dey sell anything now
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
maasoap:

I no dey sell anything now
ok abeg go fork madam is waiting no put me 4 front u here me!
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by maasoap(m): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
ok abeg go fork madam is waiting no put me 4 front u here me!

You meant like fantasising about you while forking madam? That's not a bad idea. That doesn't qualify as cheating now grin
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
maasoap:

You meant like fantasising about you while forking madam? That's not a bad idea. That doesn't qualify as cheating now grin
cheating is cheating, whether in absentia or presentia
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Hangulsaram: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
midnighter:

My reason was that I just don't like it but you said it wasn't a reason. What do you want again

My mother never wore one, my relatives don't except a few of my cousins. It just doesn't look like a big deal to me.

And she said it was unhygienic to have a ring on 24/7 when you use your hands to do all sorts of things.

Now I have some psychological biases against it which have already been inculcated in my mind for years.
Alright, Thanks for the explanation.
You really have patience
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by akee01(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
Make I chop ur snail too na.... Don't worry, me no go chop and clean mouth

dollytino4real:
snail
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by midnighter(f): 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hangulsaram:

Alright, Thanks for the explanation.
You really have patience

You are welcome. But you havent answered my own question.

What is the reason for wearing it? Apart from driving away unwanted attention
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Hangulsaram: 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
midnighter:

You are welcome. But you havent answered my own question.

What is the reason for wearing it? Apart from driving away unwanted attention
You be answered it, Both wanted and unwanted.
Someone maybe tempted to commit adultery and the person on swing the ring will set a boundary if good person.
I have found myself on such situation were a met with a very beautiful young lady and started flirting and she played along but on sighting the ring I withdrew.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by midnighter(f): 12:01am On Nov 27, 2019
Hangulsaram:

You be answered it, Both wanted and unwanted.
Someone maybe tempted to commit adultery and the person on swing the ring will set a boundary if good person.
I have found myself on such situation were a met with a very beautiful young lady and started flirting and she played along but on sighting the ring I withdrew.
So apart from that, nothing?

Thats terrible.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Hangulsaram: 12:05am On Nov 27, 2019
midnighter:
So apart from that, nothing?

Thats terrible.
Terrible,how? Biko it’s for you to know he/is taken.
Sorry are you Jehovah witness?
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by midnighter(f): 12:08am On Nov 27, 2019
Hangulsaram:
Terrible,how? Biko it’s for you to know he/is taken.
Sorry are you Jehovah witness?

No, I am Orthodox

Its terrible that you cant give any other justification for wearing the ring apart from chasing other people away.

I thought you would talk about the symbolism of the circle, the gift from a husband to his wife, and all that other stuff

Are you Jehovahs Witness?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child / Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife / How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.